Side Mission: Emotions VS Duty and Momo's revenge

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~1-A Dorms~~~~~~

~~~~Izuku POV~~~~

I stormed into the dorms still heated about All-might's offer.  It made my blood boil, just thinking about the audacity he had. Now that I had a powerful quirk, I was suddenly worthy of being his successor? what kind of bullshit was that?

I walked into the kitchen to get a drink from the fridge, not paying any attention to those around me. I wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone, so I failed to notice a pair of onyx eyes watching my every move. I grabbed a bottle of water and headed to my room.

Before I made it into my room, I was caught and dragged across the hall by Momo into her room.  She tossed me into a bean bag chair identical to the one in my room, and sat on me pinning me.

Momo:" Whats wrong? And don't give me your usual round about answers. I haven't seen you this mad before." I looked into her eyes and signed ('I really can't keep this from her')

"I talked to All-might.... or rather I was made to. I'm sorry Momo but I can't give you the full details. It has to do with my current mission, I hope you understand."

Momo:" That's fine, it can't be helped if its related to that, just tell me what you can." Man, its times like these I realize how much I actually love her

"Well....... It was about the man who took me 10 years ago. I was told that he is a much bigger threat than I realize. I was told there is a way to increase the odds of beating him, but that requires me taking something from All-might. I refused, because I want nothing to do with him!" 

I was starting to get pissed off again just thinking about it, when Momo flicked my forehead with her finger. I rubbed the spot she flicked with my hand because it actually stung abit. "What was that for?"

Momo:" Izuku, answer me. Why did you join Parabellum?" I was confused at her question, it was unusual from her to go off topic.

" I joined to truly help people and remove evil at its roots."

Momo:" And you'll do everything in your power to save people right?"

"Yes, of course"

Momo:" Then why aren't you doing everything you can?" 

"What do you mean? I'm not understanding."

Momo:" God, how can you be so smart and stupid and the same time?  You said you would do everything you can in order to save people right? Then why are you letting your personal feelings get in the way?If taking whatever All-might gives you can make it easier to help people then just take it. It shouldn't matter where it came from if it helps you do your job." 

I was shocked, she was right. I let my hatred of all-might cloud my judgement. No matter what my personal feelings on the matter, I should be focused on the real threat AFO. I knew first hand what he's willing to do to people. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and sent Nezu a message

~~~~~~~Start Chat~~~~~~~~

Izuku:" Nezu.......... tell All-might I accept, but it changes nothing between us."

Nezu:" Why the sudden change of heart? Oh! I get it! It must have been that lovely wife of yours! HAHAHAHAHA!"

Izuku:" Shut up, and how can you still be so annoying through a text? Whatever, but I won't take it for a few days."

Nezu:" Why?"

Izuku:" Because I need time so I don't puke at the idea of what I have to do."

Nezu:"Makes sense, it is pretty gross."

~~~~~~~~~~End Chat~~~~~~~~~

Momo:" So are you done?" 

Izuku:" Yeah, thank you Momo. You were right I was being stupid, I owe you big time." She grinned mischievously

Momo:" Oh really? Then I have something you can do for me." 

Izuku:" Anything for you."

Momo:" Sing."

Izuku:" Except that." 

Momo:" Please?" she looked at me with teary eyes while pouting. I knew she was faking , but I couldn't say no to her forever. I stood up and set her back down on the bean bag. I used Realize and made a  guitar.

Izuku:" Just one song ok?" She nodded excitedly

A/N: Don't own video or music ^ also this song partially inspired this story

I let the guitar dissolve and bowed towards momo as if I'd just finished a show. Momo grinning ear to ear came up to me. Wrapping her arms around my neck she pulled me in for a quick kiss. After letting go she still had that grin, and it bothered me.

"What is it Momo? Why are you smiling so much?" I asked not sure what to make of the situation 

Momo:" Remember the first day of school? Remember how I told you I'd get you back for teasing me? Well I just collected." She pointed towards the door, following her finger I gazed at the door and froze.

Class 1-A:"....................One more!"