Mission 4: Dinner and a Moonlit Garden

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~~

Izuku: "......I don't have nice clothes for a formal dinner." I mumbled " I'm also sweaty and haven't showered."

Bruce:" No need to fret Izuku-sama, Master Kouki said there is no need for you to dress up. As he himself hates formality. As for your shower feel free to take your time, I shall wait for you in the parking lot." 

Izuku: (' Don't think I didn't catch that "sama" part Bruce, He's already treating like i'm one of the family. Can't really say anything though cause its technically true.') I sighed in defeat " Well then give me about an hour and I'll be ready to go Wingate-san."

Bruce:" By your will Izuku-sama, and just call me Bruce."  I watched as Bruce walked down stairs towards the parking lot. ('I can't get a read on that guy, man his type are always hard to deal with.') I closed my door, and headed towards the shower after laying out my nicest set of clothes. Being raised by a secret branch of the military definitely showed through my sense of sytle.

 Being raised by a secret branch of the military definitely showed through my sense of sytle

~~~~~~~~Timeskip/Yaoyorozu Manor~~~~~~~

Izuku: I stood there looking around in awe at the front parlor " I can't fathom just how much this place must cost. I'm not exactly rich myself, but i'm definitely not poor. Come to think of it how much do I have? I've never really used much of my salary, then again I don't see much point in buying lavish things." 

*Cough* I jumped slightly at the sound and turned my attention to the man in front me standing next to Bruce. He stood at roughly my height, maybe an inch or two taller. His black hair was short and combed back, he was surprising fit for a man his age. I guessed he was somewhere in his mid-forties. I reached out and gave him a firm handshake. "Its nice to finally meet you Mr.Yaoyorozu."

Kouki:" Don't be a stranger now Izuku, call me Kouki or Dad. After all you'll soon be part of the family. We still have some time before dinner, lets go to my study and talk. I'd like to get to know more about you than what is written in your file. Bruce, tell my wife and daughter we'll see them at the table." then he added with a grin 

" And tell Momo I know she's excited to see him again, but no peeking. She'll have plenty of time to talk to him later." I heard the soft sounds of someone quickly walking away before thinking

Izuku: ('What did he mean again?') " Sure, I have a few things I'd like to ask you too....Kouki." I dropped the formal tone and swicthed back to my normal self. I followed along, with kouki leading the way into his study. After sitting down he started of by asking

Kouki: "So Izuku, when and why did you join Parabellum? I know you aren't the only young soldier in the ranks. However, your combat rank and missions completed is insane even when compared to other veteran soldiers."