Mission 17: UA Sports Festival Pt.2

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~

PresentMic:" HOLY SMOKES FOLKS! THIS IS JUST THE TYPE OF UNEXPECTED MIRACLES WE EXPECT OF OUR FUTURE HEROS! BUT WILL MIDORIYA BE ABLE TO STAY AT THE TOP OR WILL ANOTHER RISE TO TAKE THE CROWN?!"

" LET'S FIND OUT! TAKE IT AWAY MIDNIGHT-SENSEI!"

Midnight: " The next event will be......... The Royal Road! The rules are simple, everyone who made it to the second round will be given headbands marked with a 0. Everyone except our top 20 that is. Our top 20 will be given headbands with the numbers 1-20 based on the spot they placed in the last event."

"Now the objective of the game is to steal the headbands of the top 20! Because only the top 20 will make it to the next stage! If your headband is removed you're out, use of quirks are allowed however no excessive force! Other than that anything goes!"

('Seems easy enough, everyone with a numbered band will be trying to protect rather than chase the others with one.') I thought to myself

Midnight:" One last thing! The principal has promised to reward whoever places first with whatever they would like within reason! What a unprecedented reward! You could use it to skip a class or get a pass on an exam!"

('THAT FUCKIN' RAT! IT WAS JUST A FEW ROBOTS! I'LL GET EVEN WITH YOU FOR THIS!')

~~~~~~3rd year side~~~~

Nezu:" That'll teach you to dismantle my toys HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

~~~~~~~~1st year side~~~~~~

 I screamed internally, suddenly I felt an insane amount of bloodlust. I glanced around looking at all the students around me. I guess these guys really wanted that reward. I sighed, shrugged my shoulders activate warlord and grinned.

A/N: Don't own Image ^  also reverse the glowing eye from right to left and thats how Izuku looks

"Bring it on." I stated calmly, careful not show much emotion. With this most of the weaker ones would back off through intimidation, at least I hoped it would help out a bit. Its going to be a pain to hold back on that many people at once.

Bakugou:" DEKU! YOU BETTER HOLD ON TO THAT HEADBAND UNTIL I COME AND BEAT YOUR ASS FOR IT!"

Shoto:" I'll be the one taking that headband Midoriya." I simply continued smiling at them

Izumi:" Midnight-Sensei I have a question?"

Midnight:" Yes what is it Yagi-san?"

Izumi:" Are we allowed to team up?"

Midnight:" Of course! Just remember no excessive force!" she said with a smirk. " You all have 10 minutes while we prepare the field and hand out the headbands."