Mission 14: The Hunt begins and One of us

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~1-A Dorms~~~~~~~

~~~Izuku POV~~~~

After my meeting with Nightshade, Nezu and All-might, I was cleared by recovery girl and choose to head back to the dorms with Momo escorting me. Instead of going to class, I opted to rest in my room as I had agreed to train my control of OFA with All-might tomorrow after class. 

I figured I needed to rest as much as possible, Momo wanted to stay with me but I told her she needed to rest. I had assumed correctly that she hadn't been sleeping properly and I made her go sleep in her room.

Normally I'd have let her just sleep in my bed, but I had some work to do. After making sure Momo was tucked in and sleeping soundly, I returned to my room and closed the door behind me. Moving to my work desk, I removed the false bottom and pulled out my custom laptop made for Parabellum operators.

Booting up the laptop and logged in, I started looking through recent reports, case files and recent incidents. A couple caught my interest, a vigilante case in Hosu, some guy was hunting "fake Heros". While I could admire the ideals, he was a nut job who was hunting pro heros without any proof of wrongdoing.

Another case was a suspected Yakuza group, had a recent spike in activity, however nothing conclusive. All Parabellum could do is keep tabs until something cracks the case.

Moving away from those cases I looked for the report from Nightshade and from my partner. Once I found the file, I opened it and started to read through their findings. Both Nightshade and my partner mirrored my thoughts, all the the teachers are cleared of suspicion.

If a teacher wanted to betray UA, that Tomura guy would have known All-might wasn't at USJ during the start of the attack. Next the general course students were also cleared. They have no access to the hero course class rooms or staff rooms. 

If they had strong enough or unique quirks they'd be in the hero course were they would have some access to information. That left 1-A, 1-B, and the support course students. None of which could be cleared.

These are the most likely to have the traitor amoung these classes. I'd managed to narrow my search, but that still left over 60 people to clear. After mulling it over for another hour, I removed three more from the list. Momo, Izumi, and Bakugou.

Momo was a given as I spent too much time with her, and I would noticed by now if something was off. Izumi could be removed because if she was a traitor there wouldn't be any need to target All-might at UA. She could just arrange it to catch him powered down and off guard.

That left Bakugou, while definitely a certified bastard and someone to watch. He's way to overt, rash, and frankly stupid to pull off a covert op. Plus the fact he's already being watched and has been investigated, he's come up clean.

Worse now that the USJ attack failed and I've been exposed, so long as the traitor isn't a compete idiot. There would be no way they would act out for awhile. They would know security would definitely tighten after the attack.

('Wait a minute....') I had a thought occur to me. (' I've been exposed, but only to 1-A..... So if the traitor goes quiet then...... they must be in 1-A. I can't prove it but that is the most likely the case. If this is the case then they'll be careful around me. Well I guess I'll leave 1-A to my partner, I still can't completely rule out 1-B or the support course.')

That being said I remembered something I had over looked. Rather it was something I didn't want to think about. My classmates and friends now knew who, no what I was. I don't think they'd understand why I do what must be done. 

It hurt knowing I'd never really get a normal life or friends. I loved my team like family, but it felt nice being normal. Even if it wasn't meant to last, at least I still had Momo. Although that wasn't really normal either. I decided to vent the only way I knew how without destroying stuff. I stored my laptop and replaced the false bottom before crafting a guitar.

~~~~~~Momo POV~~~~~~~

I was worried about Izuku, its been hours since I woke up and classes had ended for the day. Everyone had returned to the dorms, noticing I was there most swarmed me asking about Izuku. I told them he had been released this morning and had decided to rest and would be going back to class tomorrow.

Izumi:" Yaoyorozu-san how is he doing?"

" Physically he's ok but..... I'm not sure about emotionally Yagi-san." I said as I went to sit on the couch across from her in the common area.

Mina:" What do you mean by that yaomomo?" 

" Remember what I told you the day nightshade talked about who he really is? He's probably afraid to face anyone right now."

Denki:" But I thought we all decided he's one of us no matter what?" he looked around to see everyone else nodding in agreement.

Jiro:" Sparky's right we did decide that nothing really changed, but did you all forget the important part?" she asked the others after catching on to the issue they had overlooked.

Shoto:" He has been in a coma for the last week." the others looked at the usually stoic teen surprised " We know what we decided, but how could he?"

Everyone:" .......... HE'S RIGHT!" the screamed after realizing that very simple fact.

Kirishima:" Let's go tell MidoBro! I don't want him thinking we hate him after all he's done for us!" before I could stop him or the others they all bolted up to the stairs towards Izuku's room.

I follow after them, losing sight of them until I made it to the top floor where Izuku's room was and saw all of them frozen at Izuku's door. As I got closer I understood why, Izuku was singing.

A/N I don't own video or music ^

~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~

Having vented out my feelings abit, I let the guitar dissolve. I got up out of my chair, deciding I should probably eat something I turned towards the door. Only to be tackled by multiple people, I started to craft a blade to fight my way out when I noticed it was my classmates.

" What are you all doing?!" I shouted confused about what was happening.

Kirishima:" MidoBro! You aren't alone! and you ARE A HERO!" he shouted almost crushing me in a bear hug with tears in his eyes

I realized then, ('They must have heard my song') but my room was soundproof so that meant they had to have come up as a group to my door first.

Hagakure:" Yeah Midoriya! you're one of us! Don't be sad or lonely! We're your friends!"

I was stunned, I felt tears start to burst out of my eyes. I felt a weight being lifted off my shoulders. Those simple words made me truly happy, it must have bothered me more than I thought. I couldn't stop the tears. I wrapped my arms around whoever I could 

"Thank you everyone....... really thank you for accepting me."