Mission 43: Creati VS Sandstorm Redux

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~

Lily:"*Twitch* HAAA? Thats a great joke Yaoyorozu-san! Hate to tell you but IZU here has never shown interest in dating. The only way I see that happening is if he was forced into it."

Momo:"*Twitch* Is that so? Well no matter how it started, Zuzu chose to marry me of his own free will. Anybody else who had their eyes on him took to long to act on it. He's all mine now."

Lily:"*tick mark* Is that so? Well you should be careful, cocky people always trip up at the finish line. Especially when they are late to the game, and don't know EVERYTHING about their partner."

Momo:" *Tick mark* Thats not much of a problem, Yanagi-san. I just have to learn EVERYTHING at my own pace. It'll be so much easier now that we're sharing a room at UA."

"Umm....... can you continue whatever this is later? My arms are getting tired and you both are scaring everyone." I said as I turned my head from one to the other as each had taken one of my arms and pulled them towards them.

I looked over at the three cowards, hiding behind the van and the two confused and terrified girls. I had no idea what set Momo and Lily off, but one thing was clear. They do not like each other. They ignored me and continued to glare at each other, Lily aside I was surprised to see Momo acting like this.

I guess whatever had them hating each other was probably a girl thing or was it? I thought back to that blond little shit with the punchable face, Monoma. Granted he started shit with me first, but I get the feeling I'd have ended up punching him at some point either way.

Back to the problem at hand, I sighed and did the only thing I could think of. I pulled both my arms towards me, bringing them both close. Slipping my arms out of their grip, I picked them both up by the waist. Turning to face each one, my face only a couple of inches away from eithers face.

"Momo, Lily is a good friend of mine and someone I trust with my life. Lily, Momo is an important person to me and is someone who is helping me deal with my inner demons. I don't know why you don't like each other, it hurts me to see two people I dearly love fight like this. So please, don't fight."

~~~~~MomoPOV~~~~~

I looked deep into Zuzu's eyes and saw how sad he was. I don't want to make him sad, but this Lily girl, unlike Mina and the fan club is a real threat. I know Zuzu wouldn't cheat, he doesn't have it in him. This Lily girl though, I don't know her at all.

 She seems to have known Zuzu for a long time and she definitely loves him. I don't know how far she is willing to go to get him. My instincts are screaming that she is  dangerous, but I won't back down!  I guess for now I won't do anything, in front of Zuzu anyways.

~~~~~~LilyPOV~~~~~

Damn this Momo girl! I've been with him for years and she comes in from nowhere and takes him! I'm not giving him up that easy! I'll admit I kinda messed up waiting so long to make a move. Damn why didn't I just listen to Byron and tell Izu straight up I love him?

I didn't really believe him or the commander when they told me Izu would never understand I wanted to be with him if I didn't just straight up tell him. I mean come on the guy is a super genius! 

How can he tell you a guys favorite color from a footprint but not realize the girl following him around for years was in love with him? Now that I think about it, there is no way the commander didn't know about this Momo girl.

Byron, Nemure and the new guy didn't seem surprised about her either..... I get it, those bastards knew about her too. Yosh, they are so getting punched later. The new guy too, I got shit to vent. Now then, I guess I'll let this Momo girl slide for now. At least until Izu isn't watching.

~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~

I continue to stare at both the girls in my arms waiting for an answer, both of which seemed to realize just how tight I was holding them and how close we were. Normally Momo doesn't mind such intimate contact but she always gets embarrassed in public. As for Lily I normally let her do the hugging, I'm not one to do something like that first.

So both look at me then at each other, they lock eyes and I swear sparks were flying but they suddenly just nod at each other before turning back to me.

Momo&Lily:" Sorry Zuzu/Izu"

I smile and pull them for a actual hug " Thank you for understanding." I then let them go

~~~~~~~3RD Person POV~~~~~~~~

Unbeknown to Izuku as soon as he looked away both Momo and Lily glared at each other and mouthed "This isn't over!" to each other declaring the start of their secret war.

The three cowards were peeking over the hood of the van, just waiting for the bloodbath that was coming. They start talking among themselves and looking away from the growing confrontation in front of them.

Denki:" I got 10000 yen on Creati winning."

Nemure:" Are you crazy Static?!"

Byron:" Yeah thats a losing bet! You're on sparky! Sandstorm is obviously going to win! You should have seen her mission logs and her combat rank by now."

Nemure:" Not you too?! Don't you idiots realize the danger were in?!"

Denki:" I have, but my money's still on Creati. You guys have no idea how terrifying that woman is once Izuku is involved. Besides you guys do know she has a slightly weaker version of his quirk right? Obviously she's been learning and training from him for the last few months."

Nemure:" Stop ignoring me!"

Byron:" True, but she ain't got the experience Sandstorm does."

While Denki and Byron were placing bets they failed to notice Nemure look behind them and grow pale. Using Night Crawler he slipped into the shadows and disappeared, leaving behind the unaware Denki and Byron.

Lily:" Well 2 out of 3 punching bags is a start, come here bitches! Lily has some shit to get out of her system!"