Side Mission: The Fan Club: Origins

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~ The days before the sports festival~~~~~

~~~~Mina POV~~~~~

('I want to know..... I want to see it!') I thought to myself for like the millionth time. At first it was simple curiosity, but now it was a challenge! Ever since we first overheard the guys about Midori's body, I wanted to see it. I know yaomomo already claimed him, and honestly I can't blame her.

Midori's a hunk, to put it in kiri's words he's "manly".  That is one grade A man, not only is he good-looking, he's crazy smart, he's super sweet, just the right amount of crazy and a surprisingly good singer.

An all around super catch, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want a piece of that. But I'm not going to try to break them up or anything. I don't think Midori is the type of guy who'd jump ship easily anyways. That doesn't mean I can't snack on some eye candy!

The problem comes down to how to see him shirtless. The girls and I got a sneak peek at what might be underneath those loose shirts he normally wears. The day we came back from class and found he was awake form his coma. After hearing his sad song we all tackled and hugged the guy.

I noticed a few things then, one for the first time he was wearing a skin tight sleeveless shirt. It hid nothing! You could clearly see his cut and sculpted body. Next being one of the first to tackle him, for a split second I got to feel those taut muscles.

I almost drooled abit remembering that feeling, the last thing I noticed was that I wasn't alone in my interest. Ochako, Toru, Tsu had obvious blushes, while Kyoka only had a slight one. I grinned realizing that I have comrades and now all I needed was to convince them.

With this in mind I texted all the girls except Kyoka and Momo. I wasn't sure about Kyoka yet and I doubt Momo would like my plans for her man. Later after everyone was heading to bed I had those who I texted meet me in my room.

After I got them all in there, I closed my door and locked it behind me. Looking at everyone I started my speech.

"So girls..... I bet you're wondering why I called all of you here..."

Tsu:" Mina-chan, not everyone is here *kero* Momo and Jiro aren't here."

"I know, Kyoka aside Momo definitely doesn't need to be here for this. I've called you all here for a very important matter...... I want to see Midori shirtless!" 

Everyone:" What?"

"Don't act like you guys don't know why I want to see him. I KNOW you all feel the same." I noticed Izumi slowly raising her hand.

Izumi:" Umm..... I don't want to see him that way.... it's pretty awkward for me, so can I go?"

Tsu:" Thats right *kero* Midoriya-kun is your brother isn't he?"

Everyone else:".........EHHH?!"

"Hold up! What do you mean Midori's your brother?! Why didn't you tell us?!"

Izumi:" There are....... family issues... Honestly I'm surprised Izuku even told Tsu."

"If thats the case, then why did he tell you Tsu? Do you have some kind of secret with Midori too?!"

Tsu:" No? I just asked Midoriya-kun and he answered *kero*"

Tooru:" Look were getting off topic here, Mina what are you going on about?"

"I'm glad you asked! Now then, we all know that Midori and Yaomomo are a thing. Lets be honest they are soooo cute together! But don't you think its a bit unfair? Yaomomo got the full meal while we didn't even get a crumb! "

"So I want to make it fair, I want a piece of candy. Eye candy..... think about it, I know you girls saw that shirt... those abs... oh god those abs.... girls, not going to lie I copped a feel earlier and it was amazing. Its unfair that we didn't even get a chance to get a bite of that, so we should at least be able to get a good look right?!"

Izumi:" Again thats my brother so....... Eww. I'm going to go now."

"Not so fast Izumi! I need you to help now, Its to late for you to escape now!" I said as I blocked her from escaping

Ochako:"......... I'm in."

Izumi:" Uraraka-san?!"

Ochako:" Look, Izumi sorry I'm not going to lie. I got a little interested in Midoriya-kun when he saved me during the entrance exam. I'm a bit sad that he's taken but it couldn't hurt to get a peek at him."

Tooru:" He is pretty hot........ count me in."

Izumi:" Not you too?!"

Tsu:" I want to see too. *Kero*"

" Now that we've all agreed to this."

Izumi:" I haven't!"

"Like I said... now that we are all in agreement, how do we pull this off? Izumi, tell us about Midori's habits and where he goes and what he does in his free time."

Izumi:" You want me to spy on my brother?!"

"Shush child, and yes, yes I do. Now I doubt it'll be easy so we need a back-up plan. This is Midori we are talking about."

Tooru:" I've heard about someone who might be able to help! There's this crazy inventor girl in the support course! I heard she can make anything!"

"Good.... now then we need to put a good plan together. Soon Midori I'll see that bod you're hiding!"

A/N: Needed to write something more wholesome after those last two chapters, its abit shorter than normal. So sorry about that, as usual thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy.