Not a chapter/Vote/Now Closed

A/N: So as some you regulars may have noticed, I haven't updated according to my normal speeds and the reason for that is I need to refresh my brain for abit. I don't have writers block or anything like that, I still know what I'm going to write next. I just need a few days to decompress and relax abit. 

I'll be back to updating either by tomorrow or 3 to 4 days from now. Depends on how i'm feeling. In other news I have poll to make here.

As you know by now I have not revealed the remaining members of the new Alpha team, currently there are 3 empty spots as 4 are currently known. Those being Izuku, Lily, Bryon, and Nemure. Two of the other spots have been filled but I won't say due to events that are down the road. So that brings me to my point. I would like for you, the readers, to decide who you want to join parabellum and Alpha team.

1-A Choices

Kirishima

Shoji

Shoto

Iida

Sato

Jiro

Uraraka

Hagakure

Tokoyami

Sero

Mineta

Asui

Mina

Ojiro

Aoyama

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1-B Choices

Kendo

Shishida

kodai

tokage

Tetsutetsu

Yanagi (Reiko, cousin to lily since I totally forgot they have the same last name)

Kuroiro

Honenuki

Shiozaki

Kamakiri

These are the only ones I am willing to consider. Yes there are people missing from both classes and yes I left Shinso out on purpose even though he'd be a good fit. I want to make him become a hero, rather than a soldier.

Everyone on this list was chosen for a reason but I would like for you all to pick who gets the spot. You'll all have a few days to vote. Anyways as always thanks for reading and hope you enjoy!