Mission 51: Beach Party pt 2

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~3rd PERSON POV~~~~~~

The UA guys froze, afraid the slightest movement would trigger the girls to act. By now it the fan club was an open secret. One that the guys found easier to ignore than deal with. Things were different now, they weren't at UA where the girls were somewhat controlled. No, they were on a private beach, away from their pro hero teachers. 

Not only that but the very object of their affection and the whole reason for the club was just mere feet away. On a hot sandy beach, with only a thin white t-shirt and black swimming trunks. His shirt tightly hugging his well muscled and toned body. 

The heat from the mid-morning sun already causing a slight sweat. Giving him the appearance that he was slightly glowing in the sun. The guys slowly moved their eyes back and forth bouncing between Izuku and their female classmates.

The quiet was suddenly broken by Byron, completely ignorant of the situation.

"So I guess that means my team will be shirts?" he asked. Suddenly dozens of blood shot crazed eyes belonging to the UA girls locked on to him, shaking furiously up and down nodding in extreme agreement that his team, not Izuku's, should be shirts.

Momo glared at the other girls with the exceptions of Lily, Jiro, and Izumi. Leaning over she whispered something into a very confused Lily's ears. "Oh HELL NO!!" she suddenly shouted as she too started glaring at the other girls.

"Now, now ladies lets be civil about this." Mina suddenly spoke up " We are on vacation, there is no need for violence. Yaomomo, its hot out, you wouldn't want poor Midori to overheat now would you?" She smirked as she explained her reasoning

"There is no need to worry about Izuku overheating, he is quite literally built different than other men. My Zuzu can take a little heat.... I'm more worried about you ladies overheating, maybe you should drink some nice cool water. Since you girls seem so thirsty." 

Momo said has she crossed her arms in from of her, as she was flanked by Lily, Izumi, and Jiro. Showing their support of Momo and her words. Sparks flying between them and the rest of the UA girls helmed by Mina.

"What in the blood soaked protestant hell is this?!" Byron whisper yelled as he and the other guys gathered slowly around Izuku. Watching the on going debate between the girls. Without turning is head Izuku answered

"Fan-club." he stated "Whose?" "Mine." "Really?! Another one?!" Suddenly all heads snapped to Byron. You could almost see exclamation point over every ones heads. A lasso appeared around Byron and he was yanked away. Not even having time to scream, he found himself surrounded by the girls.

"Byron..... explain those words of yours." Momo hissed at him

"Yeah Byron..... what do you mean by "another one"?" spat out Lily as she cracked her knuckles

Byron desperately looked around for a way out, or for a rescue party. However through a small gap between the girls, he could see the guys saluting him as they snuck away quietly.

~~~~~TimeSkip/IzukuPOV~~~~~

It was a fun day, all things considered. I did feel kinda bad about leaving Byron that the girls mercy. Just not bad enough to risk my own neck in that mess. Afterwards the girls more or less calmed down and we were all able to enjoy a nice day out. 

I guess Momo came to some kind of deal with the fan club as she gave me a sleeveless wetsuit top to wear while swimming. I didn't really mind showing my scars as much since  Momo had that talk with me back in the hospital.

We were now in the backyard as night was starting to fall grilling food. Byron, Myself, Kirishima and Iida taking turns on the grill.

"Just because your some kind of super soldier, rich, strong and apparently now a great cook doesn't mean you 1-A scum are better than us 1-B!" I sighed as Mcpunchy face started mouthing off. He was doing so good too.

As Itsuka made her way over to Monoma to knock him out, I intercepted her blocking her strike.

"I got this Itsuka, don't worry I won't hurt him..... physically anyways." I whispered to her, letting go of her hand. 

"Hey everybody gather round for a show! Monoma care to make a little wager? I'm tired of hearing you run your damn mouth and I'm sure you what a chance at lording something over me legitimately earned." 

"A chance to prove you 1-A scum are nothing compared to us? Not that it needs to be proven but you're on! If I win you'll have to announce that 1-A is worse than 1-B to everyone back at UA!"

"Alright bet, if I win you can never run your mouth again about this 1-A, 1-B bullshit. You're all heros in training, there is no need for this self centered rivalry of yours. Now then we'll be testing your will. Nemure? A table please." I said as Nemure nodded 

A few seconds later Night Crawler emerged from my shadow pulling out a table and placing it between us. Tokoyami watched Night crawler in awe whispering something about the creatures of the abyss. 

Pulling up a chair I took a seat at one end of the table as Monoma did the same. Looking at everyone now watching.

"No one interferes with this bet, Alpha make sure to stop them if they try." I look towards my team as they nod. " Now then Momona, this game we're playing is a pre-quirk game played by rather insane people to prove a point."

I crafted a six cylinder revolver and made a few rounds. I loaded a round and rotated it so it'd fire when the trigger is pulled.

"Its called russian roulette." I crafted a can and threw it away from us and the crowd. Once it landed I shot it, hitting and making it roll farther away. Blowing the smoke off the barrel I ejected the spent case.

"As you see this gun and ammo is very real..." I said as I made a show of loading another round, spinning the cylinder and slamming it closed.

"Now the game works like this." I suddenly put the revolver against my head and pulled the trigger a loud click echoed across the night. Smiling I slid the revolver to Monoma

"Your turn Monoma..." Monoma was in shock, breaking out into a visable sweat. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Lily holding Momo back as she whispered something into her ears. Bringing my focus back to Monoma he was slowly reaching for the gun with a shaky hand.

"Whats wrong Monoma? You were talking all that good shit a minute ago, come on, put me in my place." That seemed to give him a bit of courage, slowly placing the barrel to his head, his breathing became rapid. His palms sweaty from the fear, screaming he finally pulled the trigger. 

A loud click, the sound of an empty chamber being cycled. Relief came across his face, along with a smirk and his pride being restored.

"HAHAHAHA SEE?! 1-B is better than 1-A!!" He shouted as he slid the gun back to me. I shrugged as I opened the cylinder and added two more rounds. He watched in horror as I spun the cylinder and slammed it shut. In one smooth action I placed the barrel up to my head, pulling the trigger while smiling

Click... the empty cylinder cycled and rotated, I slid the gun back to Monoma.

"I hope your math is good Monoma.... thats a six shooter, meaning it holds 6 bullets. It currently has 3 loaded, meaning the chance of it going off is now 1 of 2. So tell me......." I leaned forward locking eyes with him a shit eating grin plastered across my face

"Are you feeling lucky?"