Mission 62: I see dead people

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~NemurePOV~~~~~~~

"YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT!! I'LL FUCKING GUT YOU AND FEAST ON YOUR ENTRAILS AS I SHOVE YOUR STILL BEATING HEART UP YOUR ASS AND MAKE YOU WATCH!!" I didn't care that I was going past my limit. I was so enraged that this I ignored the light-headedness and the blood running from my nose.

My only thought was to kill this little blond shit. I jump into the shadows and popped up directly in front of Big boy. The turret immediately swings towards me locking on, however I was too close and the turret couldn't angle low enough to fire at me.

However, as it was Parabellum tech, and as such it would not be defeated by such a simple action. Using the thrusters within each of its eight legs, it "jumped" away from me about 50 meters away. Giving enough clearance for its turret to fire, before it could I dove back into the shadows.

" Whats wrong shitty extra?! I thought you were going to kill me? To bad villains like you could never bring me down!" 

"WHO THE FUCK YOU CALLING A VILLAIN YOU BLOND BITCH?!" I shouted as I decided to try something I haven't tried before. Launching my wires from the shadows, latching onto drag Big Boy trying to pull it down into shadows.

"Tch, fucking shitty extra. I wish I had more time to deal with you villainous scum, but I can't risk it yet. We did what we came here to do, bonus I got to blast that bastard Izuku.... Although, I'd be stupid to believe he's dead without seeing his body. Kill you next time villain scum. KUROGIRI!" he shouted and a second later a portal opened and took him away.

No longer having a rider, Big Boy powered down. As pissed off as I was, I didn't care about why he'd left. I had an objective to complete.

"BloodStalker! Meet up with the others! I'm going to search for Arclight!" I yelled through my shadows releasing my hold on Big Boy and sped away towards the command center.

('Come on Izuku! Please be ok...')

~~~~3rdPersonPOV/Timeskip~~~~~~

A couple of hours later, Flash, Static, Abyss, and Sandstorm were rushing back towards the infirmary after taking the remaining parabellum operators and clearing the rest of the island of any remaining pockets of villains. Now that they regained control Flash gave command back to Absolut, while he wasn't combat capable he was well enough to direct their forces.

The members of Alpha burst into the room containing the rest of their team. Their leader Arclight, laid upon the sole bed at the center of the room hooked up to a respirator. Momo sat at his side, tears still flowing at the state of her beloved, her hands wrapped around one of his.

Even the normally happy go lucky Himiko, had a dark expression over her face, and was unnaturally quiet. Nemure, after finding his leader and friend barely breathing, went beyond his limits to carry Izuku to the med bay and refused to leave his side. Until his body finally shut down an hour ago, leaving him passed out in a chair at the foot of the bed.

Byron, Denki, Fumikage stood there quietly not wanting to disturb Izuku's rest, while making way for Lily to walk past them. Lily slowly makes her way towards his side and stood next to Momo.

Noticing lily, she looks up at her and merely nods her head. Understanding the meaning behind her subtle message, she steps away to grab a chair and then returns to Izuku's bed side sitting next to Momo. Ready to join her in their silent vigil over the man they both love, tears finally flowing freely from her eyes. Letting her sorrow finally show itself now that they were safe and secure.

Everyone sat there in silence, all praying for Izuku to wake up soon.

~~~~~Izuku's Mindscape~~~~~

"Well shit..... am I dead? I guess that is one possibility, could be in a comma again. Then again, can't be sure of that either, seeing as this is the first non- self-inflicted one I've ever had. If it is a comma that is. Could be some kind of mind control quirk but I doubt it, how could an explosion lead to mind control? Then again, I have seen weirder shit like that demon penguin..... Ok Izuku lets not go down that memory lane. Maybe I am dead and this is the 7 minutes before all brain activity stops. Wait I thought that was if you are decapitated? Then the hell is this shit?" 

I wondered to myself as I floated in this pitch black void I currently found myself in

"This is your mindscape ninth, although I must say it is rather.... dark to say the least." A male voice called out of the darkness. I instantly tensed up ready to fight.

"Relax there killer, you can't kill what is already dead. Besides didn't ya hear what first said? This is your mindscape, meaning we're inside yer head." spoke out a new male voice

"The fuck do you mean we're in my head? You telling me I have dissociative identity disorder?!"

"Don't ya mean schizophrenia?" asked the second voice

"No you idiot! They are totally different things! Schizophrenia makes you see things abnormally, where as dissociative identity disorder means they have multiple personalities!" Spoke out a new this time female voice.

"Fan fucking tastic! There are more of you now! Seriously did I take one to many blows to the fucking head?! Just what the hell is going on?!" I yelled in frustration 

"I suppose we really should explain things more clearly before the ninth has an aneurysm. Remember seventh, fifth he isn't out of the woods yet. His body is still in a delicate state, now then." As he spoke a large round table appeared in front of me, at said table were nine seats.

In eight of those, sat something vaguely human-like, looking very much like Kurogiri without his distinct purple color. The only exceptions being two people I recognized and one I didn't. Wanting to make sure I asked aloud.

"Daigoro Banjo, Nana Shimura." Their eyes widened as their jaws visibly dropped leaving their mouths wide open. This confirmed there identities as the people I thought they were.

"I fucking knew it! I AM dead! Cause I'm seeing dead people!"