Mission 20:Dekugou's Plight and It's Time

(' Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~

I watched as Bakugou was carried off by medical staff, I wasn't happy with this outcome. Personally, I'd have preferred to end his wretched life. I felt that not ending him here, will be planting a seed for future trouble. 

I know better than anyone, quirkless doesn't mean powerless. I hope his ego works for me in this case. I have no doubt he'll definitely suffer now that his main source of pride has been removed.

I wanted to go straight to the med bay and stay with Momo, but I had to attend the awards ceremony. Since Bakugou apparently was still out cold, and the runner up after him, Momo, was also still out. Third place was instead given to Kirishima, it seemed alot had happened during my match.

Kirishima was to fight with Iida for third place, but Iida had a family emergency and withdrew. So now we were standing on the winners podium with Me, Shoto and Kirishima standing in that order. I zoned out during the speech given by Midnight-sensei, and didn't come back to until All-Might popped up in front of me.

All-Might:" Well done young Midoriya! You have shown remarkable qualities befitting a future Hero! Your confidence, critical thinking, and leadership skills are something we all should admire! Congratulations!"

I was caught off guard when he hugged me, I felt anger starting to rise but I decided to let it go for now. I couldn't just punch the Symbol of Peace on international tv could I? I couldn't right? I mean I could.... but I really shouldn't.  While I was considering whether or not to punch him, All-might let go and the ceremony finished up. 

The second it ended I bolted off to the med bay, I wanted to stay by Momo's side like she had done for me.

~~~~TimeSkip/ Bakugou POV~~~~~

" Get used to being powerless..... you know what else I learned? I learned the chemical make-up of a regular person..... or better known as a Quirkless one. Since you hate the quirkless so much, maybe you can take a swan dive."

"Exactly what it sounds like Bakugou..... or I guess I should say DEKU? Enjoy your new life without a quirk." 

That silver eyed bastards words wouldn't leave my head. There was no way that was true! I couldn't believe he had the power to do that! I look towards my hands and try to activate my quirk.

Nothing, I felt nothing, that familiar feeling that was second nature to me was gone. I just sat there on the bed staring at the alien things that had become my arms. These can't be the same arms I was born with.

How did this happen? I am the best..... I was the best... that damn deku! 

"or I guess I should say DEKU? " the bastard's voice rang out in my mind. Like a mosquito buzzing, I couldn't ignore the sound. No matter how hard I tried...... I couldn't deny it. He kept his word..... I was quirkless..... Now I was the Deku.

What did I do to deserve this? I was clearly the best! I was meant to be the next number one! It was my destiny! My fate! Now it was all gone! All because of that bastard Izuku!

????:" Bakugou." I looked up to see the shitty extra that visited me before. I suddenly remembered what he said that night. I needed power, and all I could do now is hope this extra could help.

"What is it shitty extra? Did you come to make fun of me?" I asked, expecting for them to laugh. How could I prove my strength to his master now that I had no power?

????:" No Bakugou, I came to tell you my master approves of you and will help you gain power. There is a price though are you willing to pay it?"

" I will do whatever it takes."

????:" Withdraw from UA." I was stunned, leave UA? This was my road to the top! How can I leave just like that?

" Why?"

?????:" I thought you'd do what it takes? You'll never beat Izuku now that you're quirkless?"

"How did you know?! No one should know about it!" I shouted slightly disturbed 

????:" I have my ways, face it Dekugou. You have no place here without your quirk. You of all people know that. You can still become the best, but you'll have to take a different road. So what will you do?  Withdraw from UA or stay here and fail until you get kicked out?"

I sat there and thought it over, the extra was right. I don't have a choice, if I'm going to be the best I need strength. I look towards the extra

" Fine, what do I do next?"

~~~~~~~Same time elsewhere/Izuku POV~~~~~~~

It was dark outside, I simply sat in my chair next to Momo's bed holding her hand. Earlier in the day, Momo broke out into a sweat and started whimpering. I instantly took her hand into mine and gave it a soft squeeze. I wanted to kill Bakugou even more than before, I just hoped this wouldn't become a lasting trauma for her.

I watched as she calmed down, she just needed to feel safe and secure. This was the reason I hurried back, not many people realize just how easily the mind can be damaged. I wanted to be here for her, like she has been for me.

I smiled as I thought back to our first date, her smile, her laugh my life had slowly changed. It all started with her, she had become irreplaceable to me. I felt the urge and so I started to sing softly

A/N: Don't own video or music^   (also may have cried abit listening to this)

Momo suddenly shot up from the bed and hugged me tightly. Burying her head into my shoulders she softly whispered

Momo:" Do you really mean it?" she pulled away just enough to look into my eyes, her eyes watery. 

I don't answer her, I just simply stare into her eyes and pull her in for a kiss. Letting my actions speak for me. Since I couldn't find the words to express just how much she meant to me. She was shocked at my sudden kiss, but soon was passionately kissing back. Right now nothing else mattered. 

Not UA, not Parabellum, Heros, villains. All that was gone from the world we created, a world just for us two. I decided right then the time was right. I pulled away from her and stood up and turned away from her. Using realize I pulled some material from under the ground and crafted the most important thing I'd ever made.

Turning back to Momo, I got down on one knee and pulled her hand out. I pulled out the silver ring with the unique emerald. It was abit tricky to craft the emerald, because of the heart-shaped onyx gem within it. I made it that way to represent the fact she'll always be in my heart.

"Momo......... I know its kinda odd considering we are engaged, but I want to say it anyways."

I look at Momo who is frozen in place, the shock of what was happening keeping her from reacting.

"Momo..... I love you, you have become my everything and I want to give you my all. Momo Yaoyorozu..... will you marry me?"

I hit the ground hard from the tackle. Momo had launched herself from the bed onto my chest knocking me down to the ground. Softly crying, with tears running down the side of her face

Momo:" Yes! A infinite amount of yes wouldn't come close to times I want to say it! Izuku Midoriya I would love to become your wife!" with her still pinning me to the ground she puts the ring on and leans in starting to kiss me.

I respond in kind, letting my love for her take over and once again forgetting about the outside world.