Mission 65: War is coming

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~

Its been three days since we left I-Island and I had recovered enough to wake up fully. During the few seconds I was able to force myself awake on I-Island I couldn't actually see or hear anything. I literally took a shot in the dark and tried to pass the message in the most discreet way I could.

I was mortified to learn, the one I kissed was lily instead of Momo. I couldn't believe it when Momo said she wasn't bothered by it and understood just how serious the situation we are in is. So she wouldn't blame me for what happened, but now that I was awake and back at our new shared dorm room at UA. She wanted answers and I had her call in the rest of Alpha, so I could explain the situation and brief them on everything I learned and how.

If it had been anybody but me telling them that the fragments of souls belonging to the former wielders and pro-Heros of One-for-All were currently inside my head and told me that there are traitors within parabellum itself and that my whole life was manipulated from the start by those very traitors, they'd have sent them to get treatment for head injuries.

Every single thing that had happened was because of them, mostly not everything had gone according to plan. AFO was to originally turn me over to them after I was taken, however AFO had his own idea's not fully realizing the potential that I had and was the very reason those traitors wanted me.

The former wielders were able to learn of this straight from AFO himself, as he often spoke with Dr.Malo as he checked on his progress on me as he tried to find out why those traitors were so interested in him. Although I wasn't aware of them, they could still see and hear everything around me.

I also explained that I had apparently inherented a mutated form of One-for-All, which allowed him to handle any and all quirks. When I explained this to alpha they didn't understand why that was a big deal. At first glance it meant that I could use multiple quirks if AFO gave them to me.

Taking a deep breath, I explained why this was such a big deal. " Do you know what happens to a person if they have too many or and incompatible quirk placed within them?" they shook their heads no in reply.

"One word.... Nomu." I stated as their eyes widened as they realized that thing was once human.

"But why would anyone want to purposely make such a thing?" asked Byron as he was deep in thought.

"........Extremely powerful and 100% pure soldiers who would follow all orders without question." Lily suddenly spoke up, she looked around the room making sure everyone was listening.

"Think about it, near immortal and will follow any and all orders given to them. If they could both find a way to mass produce and make them intelligent but without free will, they would be considered the 'perfect' soldiers who would be loyal only to whoever commands them."

"Its exactly as Lily said, and its that very reason that both these traitors and AFO want me so badly. Because I can make these so called 'perfect' soldiers." With the exception of Byron the rest all looked at me in confusion.

"I think you should tell them Izuku, keeping them in the dark about it now would do more harm than good." Byron said to me as I thought about it for a few seconds realizing that he was right. I trusted my team with my life, so I could trust them with my greatest secret.

"You're right Byron, they should know. Listen up Alpha, I won't say this a second time as this secret is that dangerous if it got out.... My quirk can manipulate matter, so I can rearrange it to anything I want so long as I know its structure.... So what would happen if I copied someone's DNA?" I asked aloud, much to the confusion of alpha with the exception of Byron.

"This is what happens..." I said as I held up a finger, and a low humming sound filled the room as Lily's eyes widened as she recognized the sound. I pressed my finger against the wall, only for my finger to turn the spot I touched into powder.

"You...you copied my quirk?!" Lily shouted before anyone else could.

"Yes...... I can copy any and all quirks..... and thanks to my DNA I could use them all without any negative effects. Whats more thanks to my Realize, I could change the DNA of anyone to match my own...... Meaning they would have my Realize quirk and could handle any quirk they decide to copy."

They all sat there in stunned silence at the atomic level bomb I just dropped on them. The weight of my secret and how much of a game changer it was, hit them like a truck. I could see in their eyes that never in their wildest dreams could they imagine I held such a secret. I sighed as I spoke

"If this secret of mine is too much for you and the weight of what is coming is too much for you to bare. You are free to walk, I won't force you to stand with me, I just beg you to keep my secret. For your safety, if not for me."

"........I think I speak for everyone when I say, you are stupid Zuzu." Momo suddenly chimed in before walking over and wrapping me up in a tight hug.

"Of course we are with you to the end Izu." said lily as she closed in on me from the opposite side also wrapping me up in a tight hug.

"Like I told you all those years ago Izuku, we'll walk side by side until the end of the road." added Byron

"You are my brother, the only real family I've ever known has been Alpha, and I'll be damned if I'll let anyone get to you again!" Nemure tightened his fist obviously remembering Bakugo's attack

"I can't let our sweet angel Eri be sad because she lost her papa after she finally got to meet him! So lets get to stabbin!" said Toga

"I haven't known you as long as the others, but I trust you more than the brass that I've never met. So I'll be sticking with you until the end boss." Denki tossed in his form of encouragement

"I swore my loyalty to you my lord and I see nothing in what you said that warrents disloyalty. I am with you my lord." Added Tokoyami in his usual style of speech.

I looked around at them all in amazement, I couldn't believe they all decided to stand with me. I wanted to break down and thank them all for choosing to fight alongside me. However now wasn't the time for that. Steeling my nerves

"Thank you all..... come on we have alot to prepare, after all..... war is coming."

A/N: Don't worry guys, next chapter I'll be back with another of the S-rank to be revealed. Just still thinking about how to introduce the next unique character into this story. As always thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!