Mission 39:Mama Momo and Aunt Izumi

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~IzukuPOV~~~~~~

Its been a few hours since we flew back to Musutafu and we'd had just arrived at the airport. As we exited the airport, I noticed a familiar looking limo parked in the waiting area. As if on cue, I see Bruce, the Yaoyorozu family butler exit the limo and open the door revealing Momo and Izumi.

Both of which stepped out and walked over to us. Eri who was holding my hand, let go and hid behind my legs. I guessed she was either shy or nervous about meeting new people. I hoped this goes well, because I had no intention to force her into anything she wasn't ready for.

I was abit surprised to see Izumi with Momo. I hadn't really stopped to consider how my sister would fit into all this. Sure I had forgiven her for what happened between us, but like I told Toshinori. I hadn't really viewed Izumi as family, other that stating the fact.

By this point in time, the time I've been away is more than the time I lived with them. Looking down at my daughter, I thought about how bad her life must have been. She only knew her mother and only heard of me, her father.

I thought back to my own life, I knew I didn't what Eri's life to mirror my own. She had a chance to have a real life with a real family life. Once Momo and Izumi got close, I motioned for only one of them to come over at a time. Seeing this Momo was the first to walk over, as she got to me she knelt down and got eye-level with Eri.

Momo:" Hi you must be Eri. Its nice to meet you, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu." she spoke softly, giving Eri a wide smile.

Eri slowly peeked out from behind my legs, glancing at Momo. I put my hand on her head, patting her to reassure her that everything was ok. Eri looked up at me and then back to Momo.

Eri:".......Hi.... mama Momo... its nice to meet you." Eri whispered, and gave Momo a small smile.

" Eri whispered, and gave Momo a small smile

A/N: I do not own this image^

Momo froze at Eri's words and by the look on her face I could tell Momo's heart melted at Eri's words.

Momo:" Yes... Eri... I'm your mama! C-can I hug you?!" She stuttered abit in her excitement, I was honestly caught off guard by this new side of Momo. It was cute, I wondered if she'd still act like this if and when we have a child together. Eri looked up at me as if asking permission, I nodded my head urging her to go head.

Eri walked forward and wrapped her arms around Momo's neck and gave her a warm hug. Momo returned the hug, and stood up lifting Eri in her arms. Obviously intending to never let go of the adorable snowball.

Eri was surprised at first, but soon her small smile grew into a wide one. Showing that she was adjusting well to her new surroundings. I guess Eri was really happy to more people to call family. I started to tear up abit, I was glad I was giving her what I didn't get when I was her age.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Izumi standing there fidgeting. She wanted to come over and be a part of this moment, but didn't want to intrude at the same time. I smiled abit as Izumi was locked in her own internal battle on weither or not to come over.

I walked over to Izumi, who didn't notice me as she was still in her own world. I grabbed her by the back of her collar and lifted her like a mother cat would her kitten. Carrying the now freaking out Izumi back towards Momo and Eri I introduced her.

"Snowball? This giant moss ball is Izumi Yagi, my little sister and your aunt." I said as I let Izumi go placing her in front of Momo and Eri.

Eri's eyes widened as she realized the meaning behind my words.

Eri:" Papa's sister? Aunt Izumi...... So does that mean I have more family?!" She said growing excited at the idea

Izumi:" Yes! I'm your aunt Izumi! And yes Eri-chan, you're a part of a big family now! You have Momo's parents and my........parents.." As Izumi said that last part she did her best not to show the horror on her face, in order not scare Eri.

Izumi wasn't sure on how I'd react to the idea of letting Eri meet the elder Yagi's. To be honest, that thought never crossed my mind. I didn't know how to feel about this idea, my own relationship with them aside. I didn't want to deprive Eri of meeting her family, but I just didn't know what to do.

Looking at Izumi, I sighed and gave her a small smile, letting her know that I wasn't mad. I mouthed from behind Momo and Eri that we'd talk about it later. Eri luckily hadn't realized anything was wrong.

Eri:" I HAVE MORE FAMILY?!  Papa! can we go see them?!" She shouted obviously very excited by the news

"I'm happy you want to meet them but I don't know if they have time today. Momo, are your parents free today?" I asked her 

Momo:" I believe they'll have time later this afternoon, but I'm not sure." Momo waved towards the limo and Bruce walked over

Bruce:" Master Izuku it is good to see you again, how may I be of service Madam Momo?" he said after giving me a slight bow

Momo:" Are my parents available this afternoon?"

Bruce:" Yes, Madam in fact I was to invite you all to the manor for dinner tonight. Master Kouki and Madam Rina are very excited to meet their first grandchild." 

Momo's jaw dropped at the news that her parents already knew about Eri. I wasn't as surprised as her, I kinda expected it from them. I was abit surprised that Eri was so easily excepted by them, but that may have just been my own outlook due to my past.

"Well then, I guess our plans for tonight are settled. The day is still young so we have time for a trip to the mall." I said

Momo&Izumi:" Mall?" they tilted their heads slightly in confusion

"We have to buy supplies for Eri. Clothes, toys, you know stuff she'll need?" I said to them as they realized that Eri wouldn't have much. They grew excited at the prospect of what was coming

Momo&Izumi:" SHOPPING FOR ERI!! LETS GO!!"

I smiled at their excitement but then I recalled the last time I went shopping with them. I got a slight headache just remembering that nightmare, but this was for my little snowball so I could put up with it.