Side Mission: Talk with Izumi

A/N: Quick note, if the end of the last chapter seems rushed its only because it kinda was. I was dragged away by my IRL Momo (Girlfriend) for an hour or two and it messed with my flow. When I start work on a chapter I normally push through in a single sitting, so I got thrown off. So sorry about that. Also you maybe noticed my writing style changing especially during the side chapters. I'm still trying to find something I'm comfortable with.

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~~~~~Height Alliance Dorms~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~Izuku POV~~~~~~~~~

Aizawa:" Alright this will be your home for the next three years, pick a floor and a room. Guys rooms on the right, girls on the left. All the rooms are the same, each has its own shower. Settle in and do whatever you want, just don't wreck the rooms." 

"You aren't kids and I'm not a babysitter, we all know you're going to do whatever you what with each other and there is no stopping it."

"So I'm not going to waste my sleep time trying. Use protection and don't cause drama. Now some basic rules, first, don't bug me. Second, you have a common area and kitchen on the first floor, take turns and keep it clean."

"Third, you have a curfew be back in the dorms by 9 pm. Fourth don't bug me, and finally do not fight in the dorms. Now I have better things to do, don't be late tomorrow and remember don't bug me." 

With that said Aizawa transformed into Bagzawa, dropped to the ground and rolled off. We all looked at each other  shrugged and started to head to the dorms when pinky spoke up.

Pinky:" Hey everybody! After we pick rooms and unpack lets meet back up in the common area and introduce ourselves! We are going to be living together for the next three years, might as well get to know each other."

Bakugou:" Count me out extras! I don't have time to deal you losers!" he said as he stormed off

Manly Ginger:" Not Manly bro, Whats his problem?"

Izuku:" He's just an asshole, anger is his default emotion. Also Dibs on the room farthest away from the stairs on the top floor!"

Momo:" Ditto!" I raised a eyebrow and smirked, this didn't go unnoticed by a set of yellow eyes.

Manly Ginger:" Damnit, dibs on the room next to his!" and so the sacred rule of dibs was respected and everyone left to settle in their new rooms.

~~~~~~Izuku's Room~~~~~

I took a step back and admired my work. My room was simple at first glance, a double sized bed with black covers. A work desk in a corner, a decent gaming rig in the other. A bean bag chair off to the side of the bed. Perfect, unless you knew what you're looking at no one would ever notice my modifications.

The walls were painted OD green with a special paint made by Parabellum. It could absorb radiowaves and vibrations, making my room soundproof and jammed outside signals. The work desk had a false bottom that contains my laptop used for my missions. The headrest of my bed housed a hidden suppressed M-9, placed there for quick access if needed.

There was a knock on the door, I figured it was Momo, probably needing help moving stuff. I opened the door to find myself face to face with the moss ball that is Izumi. I sighed trying not to let my anger get to me

Izuku:" What is it?"

Izumi:" Can we talk? Please?" she said her voice starting to crack. Even though I hated her, I felt guilty. I never really liked hurting people, so I decided to let her speak. It doesn't mean I forgive her or that I ever will. I nodded and let her in closing the door behind her. I sat on the bed while she sat on the bean bag chair.