71

"What are you doing Kookie?" Jin asked as he came outside into the backyard.
Jungkook giggled covered in dirt as he was sitting in his small garden, digging up holes to plant his flower seeds. "Flowers Eomma!"
"Ah, are you gonna plant the seeds so they can grow big?"
"Yeah!" The little put a flower seed in the small hole he just dug up and then covered it back with a little pat.
"After you finish with that I put a snack out on the patio for you okay?"
"Thank you!"
"Don't forget to wash your hands first before you eat though, you got dirt all over you."
"I won't! Pwomise!" The younger didn't even look up, enjoying his playtime in his garden. Jin let the little be, heading back to the patio and sitting down where he could keep an eye on him while he relaxed.
"He having fun?" Namjoon asked, appearing beside jin.
"Huh?" Jin looked up, startled from his thoughts. "Yes. Making a mess of himself but he's content and enjoying himself."
"I can make a mess of myself too," Namjoon said in an attempt at flirting as he wrapped his arms around the man.
"Behave!" Jin scolded "you old pervert!" Namjoon laughed at the comment, landing a kiss to the elder's neck.
The two relaxed in each other's company until Jungkook came running up the porch steps. "Oh yummy!" He squealed when he saw his snack - freshly cut apples and mini pretzels. "Wash your hands first Kookie." Jin reminded when the little tried to eat his food right away.
"Oops." The little giggles before running inside to wash his hands. Once he finished, Jungkook came back out and sat down next to him.
"That's better," Jin said with a laugh, because Jungkook still had his face covered in dirt and over his shirt.
"Yummy!" Jungkook hummed to himself as he ate his snacks.
"After snacks I think you need a bath." Namjoon teased.
Jungkook pouted as he shoved an apple slice in his mouth "but daddy -"
"No buts. You are very dirty little one. Don't you want a nice bath to get you all clean? And then you can play in the playroom."
Jungkook mulled the idea over before nodding "okay." 
Namjoon lead Jungkook to the bathroom where he started to run a warm bath for the little. Jungkook shed himself of his clothes and then hopped into the warm water with a squeal of delight. Despite sometimes protesting against bathes, the little loved them. He immediately grabbed his bathtub crayons and started to doodle on the tub and the wall against it.
The little hummed to himself as he doodled, letting Namjoon wash him free of dirt; and only whining a little when his face was washed.
"You're so dirty!" Namjoon teased the little as he washed jungkook clean. Jungkook giggled at the comment, sticking his tongue out at the man. "Ah! Kookie is being silly?!" Jungkook squealed because Namjoon started to tickle him now. The little squirmed and splashed Namjoon on accident.
"Oops." Jungkook's giggling stopped, thinking Namjoon would be upset now.
Namjoon wiped his arm across his face, getting some of the water off him. "It's okay kookie. It was an accident." Namjoon cooed softly, making the little feel even smaller. Whenever any of the caregivers used their baby voice and fussed over him like Namjoon was doing, the little regressed even younger.
"Daddy," Jungkook covered his face, getting shy as he dropped further.
"Hmm?" Namjoon noticed the younger slipping to what was probably an age of 1 or 2. "Is my baby getting shy?"
"No."
"You look like you are. My shy little baby." Jungkook whined loudly. "Ah. And fussy. I think bathtime is over for my baby. Someone needs to rest." Jungkook shook his head, he wanted to play like Namjoon promised he could do after bathtime. But he couldn't form the words.  "Time for a rest. You are much too fussy."
Jungkook kicked his feet angrily as he was brought out the tub and dried off. He wanted to tell Namjoon that it was time to play, not rest.
"Ah. That's not nice." Namjoon scolded at the tantrum he could see coming. He guided Jungkook to his bedroom so he could change him into something comfortable before laying him down. But the little wasnt having it. He squirmed the whole time he was being dressed and then refused to get into bed.
"Ah. Daddy doesn't like to spank his baby. But he will." Namjoon warned, the leader didn't like to punish the littles when they were in a baby aged headspace - but if any of them were naughty enough he would give them a few swats and maybe a timeout.
The fussy Jungkook pointed at the door, indicating he wanted to go out it and to the playroom. "I know daddy said playroom after bath. But you're acting cranky. You need to rest for a little while."
Jungkook stamped his foot, he didn't like that answer. Namjoon turned from the little, looking for Jungkook's paci and not seeing him toddle off and out the room.
He didn't get far before Namjoon caught the escapee, a loud cry of pain rang out in the hall when Namjoon popped the little's thigh. It was dramatic, and didn't reflect the light smack Namjoon had delivered at all. Jungkook's cry would've been more accurate if Namjoon had used a good bit of strength instead of a light smack that would barely left behind any sting.
"What in the world?" Jin came around the corner at the sound of Jungkook crying loudly.
Jungkook ran awkwardly to Jin and hugged him, tears in his eyes as he cried dramatically - trying to get sympathy from the man. "He's being fussy and doesn't want to lay down for a rest."
"Ahhh. Why are we being a fussy baby?" Jungkook looked around Jin to point towards where the playroom was. "Ohh. Fussy babies don't get playtime. You need to rest. Does my baby want a spanking?" Jungkook shook his head quickly, "then listen to daddy and go back to your room."
The tree went back to Jungkook's room and Namjoon put the little into bed. "You don't have to nap. But you need to rest." He said tucking Jungkook in and slipping the little's paci into his mouth.
Jungkook still kicked his feet under the blanket, but didn't try to escape again. Jin set up a meditation video for Jungkook to listen too and then the two older men left. "He acts like you're killing him." Namjoon rolled his eyes, thinking about how Jungkook cried after one measly pop.
"He's always dramatic. But more so when he's that little."
"That's why I hate punishing him."
"And that's why baby Kookie is a brat." Jin teased, looping his arm around namjoon's.
"And that's my fault?" Namjoon grinned, knowing full well it was.
"Absolutely." Jin laughed and ran down the hallway when Namjoon tried to attack him playfully.