Kisses like Yooni!

Yoongi blushed as JHope gave him a deep and passionate kiss. "Ah! Hoseok!" He tried to cover his face when the man had grabbed his chin and went in for a rough kiss in the living room.
"What happened to daddy?"
"S-stop!"
"You're so bashful, so cute." He smirked and kissed the man again, leaving the smaller man breathless.
"Jungkook is on the couch."
"He's napping."
"Ah!" Yoongi gasped when JHope bit his lower lip. "Ho-hoseok," he stuttered as the younger man grabbed his waist and pushed him onto the loveseat. "Seriously stop. Jungkook was in little space when he took his nap. He's gonna wake up little."
"Then say it." JHope ordered, biting down on the smaller's collarbone as he waited for the man to say their safe word. Yoongi bit down on his lip, staying silent. "I thought so."
With that he grabbed Yoongi's face again and kissed his lips, licking at the inside of his upper mouth.
"Hobiii," the couple froze for a moment when they heard the soft whine. "Hobi." The voice came again so JHope had to get up off the couch as he made his way to Jungkook.
"Yes Kookie?" He asked gently, stroking the boy's hair as he woke up from his nap.
"Is it lunchtime?"
The man couldn't help but break out into a grin, "almost. I ordered a pizza. Sound good?"
"Yeah! Cheese?!"
"Extra cheese."
"Yummy! When we eat?!"
"It should be here in ten minutes. Why don't you go get the table set up with plates and napkins?"
"Okay!" The little grabbed his bunny and went to the kitchen where Jin was washing a few dishes up."
"Eomma, hobi ask me to put plates on table!"
"He did?"
"Yeah! Cause I'm big boy!"
"You are, let me get the plates down for you."
Jin grabbed seven plates and put them on he counter "take one at a time, okay?"
"Okay!" Jungkook giggled as he took one of the plates and went to sit it down on the table, "daddy's plate." He assigned the plate to Namjoon. When he went and sat down the second plate he assigned that one as well, "Kookie plate." He did this for each plate until he had finished.
By the time he finished setting the plates and putting down napkins, JHope and yoongi came in with the boxes of pizza.
"Yay!" Jungkook went to hop over and open the top box in jhope's hands, but Jin popped his back leg.
"No sir. Come sit down while I call for the others to come sit down."
Jungkook pouted but sat down in his seat and waited patiently for his hyungs to gather. When everyone came and sat down around the table, Jungkook happily took a slice of  cheese pizza and started to eat, humming to himself.
"Is it good, Kookie?"  V asked as he bit into his meat lovers pizza.
"Yeah!" He giggled happily. After he finished his first slice of pizza, Jungkook grabbed for another slice.
"Here you go!" Jimin helped him get his second slice.
"Thank you!" He sat back in his seat and started to eat his new slice. When everyone was finishing up, Jimin and V got up to help wash dishes and Jungkook started to tug on namjoon's arm. "Daddy! Daddy!"
"Was it it Kookie?"
"I want kisses!"
"You do?!" The leader smiled as the little asked for affection.
"Yes!" Namjoon patted the littles head before giving him butterfly like kisses to his forehead. "No daddy! Like yooni daddy give him."
"How does hobi give yooni kisses then?" He asked still smiling.
"Like this!" Kookie leaned in and kissed namjoon's lips, he even bit on the man's lips.
"What the-" Namjoon jerked back, surprised.
"Kookie when did you see hobi kiss yooni like that?"
"During my nap time!"
Yoongi turned a bright red, "I told you!" He hissed to JHope who was also blushing.
"Hoseok! Yoongi!" Jin smacked the tops of their heads. "I have an earful for you two!"
"Oh Kookie. Hobi and yooni are also boyfriends. That's why they kiss like that. You can't kiss daddy like that."
"But, hobi is yooni daddy too!"
"I know that baby. They don't kiss like that when yooni is little though. Only when he's big yooni."
"Can I have kisses like that when I'm big Kookie?"
"Y-yeah. When you have a girlfriend or a boyfriend you can kiss them like that."
"I wanna Eomma and daddy to be my boyfriend!"
Namjoon smiled, "Eomma and daddy are boyfriend with each other though baby."
"So I can't be boyfriend too?"
"Well...you could I suppose. But that's something big Kookie and we would have to talk about. Right now you need to worry about getting ready for your bath."
"But-"
"If you want to continue this conversation when you're big again, we can Kookie. But right now it's bath time."
"Okay daddy." He pouted, letting Namjoon take him upstairs for his bath. "Can I watch a movie after?"
"I'll put on the little prince for you when you get into bed."
"Okay!"
Namjoon sighed, yoongi and hoseok sure did cause a commotion for him today.

*edited*