36

Taehyung sat on Jimin's bed before lunch on Thursday, biting on his thumbnail as he waited for the man to enter the room and find him waiting. Jimin wasn't expecting Taehyung, but the younger had something to tell him and wasn't sure how to do it. Taehyung also happened to be in head-space, so he was playing with a small batman action figure worriedly.
"I need to get my phone," Jimin could be heard saying as the bedroom door opened.
"H-hyungie!" Taehyung jumped in his spot, dropping the toy to the floor and pushing a square pillow he'd had on his knees, deeper into his lap.
"Oh, TaeTae." Jimin smiled at the boy, wondering what he was doing. "Why are you in here? I thought you'd be outside playing before lunch?"
"I-I have to tell you something...T-TaeTae did something bad..."
"Did you tell anyone else?" He thought maybe he'd gotten in trouble and was being made to tell the others what he'd done.
"N-no."
"What is it?"
"I-" the boy whined softly in fear, before he took something out from under his pillow. It was Jimin's tablet, and the glass was broken and shattered. "I was pway-playing games and dwop-drop," he was trying to speak correctly, blushing furiously at his slip-ups in speech, trying his hardest to be "a big boy". "Jiji's tablet. It was accident!"
"Did you ask if you could play with my tablet? And where were you playing with it?" Jimin was angry, but he was trying to remain calm and figure out what happened.
"No. B-but Jiji let me pwa-play with it before."
"You're still supposed to ask to use it each time. It isn't yours. Now, where were you playing with it? When I let you play with the tablet you're supposed to be sitting at the table so you don't drop it."
"O-outside on twampoline."
Jimin let out a heavy sigh, trying his hardest not to let his irritation slip. "We need to go tell Namjoon about this. He decides if you get punished for this."
"Jiji-" Jimin took the tablet from the middle's hands, he'd take it to a repair shop and see how much it'd cost to replace the screen later.
"Now," even though Jimin was angry, he was proud of the fact the middle was honest and did not try to lie and hide what happened, something he'd bring up to Namjoon.
Taehyung didn't fight with Jimin when his hand was grabbed and he was guided to the leader's recording room. "Hyung," Jimin knocked at the door.
"Come in." Namjoon said, spinning his chair around as the door opened "What's wrong?" He noticed Taehyung hiding behind Jimin, a bad sign.
"I did something bad..." Taehyung surprisingly spoke first, despite his hiding.
"Taetae took my tablet without asking-"
"I'm sorry," Taehyung blurted out when Jimin started to speak.
"Why don't you finish telling me what happened, and then I'll see why you're this sorry." Namjoon coaxed, knowing he wasn't this upset about simply playing with the tablet without permission.
"I took Jiji tablet wif'out asking, and pwaying games on it outside. 'Cept Taetae supposed to pway wif it at the table. I pway-playing with it on twampoline," he was stuttering over his words as he tried to speak 'big', "I dropped it and it fell off tawmp-trampoline a-and," tears started to fall from his eyes "broke it. Screen broke. I'm sorry!"
"He did tell me on his own though Hyung. He was honest."
"Did you already apologize to Jimin?"
"Neh."
"Jimin, leave please."
"Hyung, he was honest." Jimin repeated, he may have been mad at the middle for breaking his stuff, but didn't want him to be spanked.
"I'll take that into consideration." Jimin nodded, giving Taehyung a forehead kiss to try and console him before he exited the room. "You know what you did was bad right?"
"Neh."
"I know you didn't break it on purpose. But you took the tablet without permission and then took it somewhere you knew it wasn't supposed to be, and you took it somewhere very dangerous." He was lecturing the middle on his behavior. "I'm proud of you for being honest with Jimin and telling him what you did."
"I'm not in trouble?" Taehyung asked hopefully.
"You are still in trouble, but because you were honest you aren't in as much trouble."
The middle bowed his head and walked over to Namjoon, trying to be mature about the situation. Usually Taehyung (and the two littles) would fight, cry, try to run, hide, or all of those options and more. Now however, Taehyung had started to become more mature while in headspace, tried to be a good big brother for Kookie and Yooni, and tried to be well-behaved (the last part was because he liked getting rewards).
Namjoon was in shock, watching Taehyung come right to him, and was even more baffled as he watched him grab at his pants legs and bite his lower lip before crawling over the leader's lap. "E-eomma gonna take away prize?" Jin had created a system that if each little (or middle, in Taehyung's case) could be well-behaved all week, follow the rules, and play nicely with each other, then on Friday they'd either get a new toy or 'little' item, extra hour before bed, or they got to pick the movie for their Saturday movie night, or some other reward (Jin decided what category depending on the week and what was going on).
"I'm not sure, you'll have to ask him." Namjoon was saddened, Taehyung had been extremely well-behaved the whole week whenever he was in headspace; he'd followed all his rules, asked for things with a please everytime, cleaned up all his toys when he played, he even helped with Kookie and Yooni when they were little. At the last day of the week, all of Taehyung's good behavior looked like it was for nothing now, with the prospect of Jin deciding that this was bad enough not to allow him a prize (Jin usually gave them three strikes on smaller things, like pouting or whining, or other small misdemeanors).
Taehyung's legs started to squirm, Namjoon hadn't said anything else to him, and he was starting to feel smaller as he waited for the leader to decide on what was going to happen. "J-joonie," Taehyung whined, feeling himself slip from a headspace of 8 to about 6. It wasn't a big difference in headspace, but it was enough for whining and squirming to ensue.
"Since you were honest with Jiji and I. You'll get ten spanks only and no time-out."
"Ow!" Taehyung's face flinched into Namjoon's thighs at the sting, the tears that had dried on his face becoming washed with new ones immediately. Normally he'd get five or six in before crying, but when he was sensitive or when his age regressed (or both. Usually both), his tears came much faster. 
Jimin was standing outside of Namjoon's office, he had wanted to know what happened to Taehyung, and flinched as well when he heard the first smack, upset their leader decided to spank the middle still. "No-" Jimin heard Taehyung cry after the second smack.
Namjoon had hit the middle's thigh with his second smack, an area that was sensitive to anyone. "What you did was very bad. Joonie is disappointed that you took something that wasn't yours without asking." Namjoon started a small lecture, something that only served to make TaeTae cry louder, Namjoon's disappointment hurting his feelings ontop of the spanking that caused the physical pain. 
The crying made Jimin turn from the office and hurry back to his room. "No more-" Taehyung began to try and escape now, unable to bear the stinging swats when Namjoon landed the sixth smack, over half way done. Namjoon landed a sharp smack to Taehyung's thigh, his way of warning Taehyung to stop.
Namjoon ended up having to hold Taehyung in place as he landed the last three swats in quick succession, knowing he wouldn't be able to contain the thrashing and age-regressing TaeTae much longer.
Taehyung wrapped his arms around Namjoon and buried his face away as soon as he felt himself being lifted up. "My sensitive little boy," Namjoon mumbled into Taehyung's hair.
"Not Little!" Taehyung managed to wail still.
"No you aren't," Namjoon cooed to him, he sensed that Taehyung had regressed to 5 or 6 this time, and no matter his mind-set while in headspace, Taehyung did not like being thought of as 'little' or a 'baby', always insisting on being seen as a 'big boy'.
Taehyung stayed like this for a food twenty minutes, refusing to move from the hug he had Namjoon in. "No timeout?" Taehyung finally spoke for the first time since he'd started crying.
"No. No timeout." Namjoon helped Taehyung stand to his feet. "Let's go downstairs for lunch and you can talk to Eomma."
"No..."
"Yes. You have to tell him TaeTae."
He wanted to cause a fuss, but Namjoon took Taehyung out of the room and to the kitchen.
Jin had just finished placing the food in front of the other members who were already seated when Tae and Namjoon came in.
"There you two are. I thought I was going to have to go find you." Taehyung rushed into the kitchen and hugged onto Jin's torso. "What's gotten into you?"
"I took Jiji tablet without asking and broke it! Not on purpose!" He wanted to stress this fact, "and Jiji make me tel Joonie. And Joonie give spanking and it hurt!" He started to cry again, still overly sensitive. "I was good all week!"
Jin sighed softly, wrapping his arms around the boy "you were. But this was a very bad thing you did..."
"No," he knew what Jin meant.
"I'm sorry TaeTae. If it was something small I'd give you a strike. But you stole Jiji's things and then took it off somewhere that resulted in it breaking."
Taehyung continued to cry as Jimin spoke "he was honest about it Hyung. He came to me and didn't try to lie or hide it."
Jin sighed again, thinking "you still can't go to the movies with yooni and Kookie for this. But since you were honest with Jiji, you can still go out for ice cream with us beforehand."
Jin wasn't able to console Taehyung much with the information, but the boy didn't argue, he let go of the hug limply and sat next to Jimin, who coddled him and helped him eat his lunch.
Namjoon sighed sadly "do you really have to take his prize away? He was so well behaved the whole week? Extra wel behaved."
"That's the only reason I'm letting him go for ice cream with us Namjoon," the two we're talking in whispers. "If it hadn't been for how good he was. I would've said no to that as well."
The two looked at Taehyung sadly, watching him eat his food and slowly cheer up with Jimin's antics of kissing and gushing over him.