Floof

"I wanna watch too!" Jungkook squealed happily as he ran out of the playroom - seeing jhope and Yoongi (who was not in little space) sitting on the couch watching tv.
J-Hope pauses the movie quickly and looked at the little with a smile "you can't watch this movie Kookie. It's scary." The couple were watching jigsaw, cuddled up together with a bowl of popcorn.
"But -"
"No buts. You're too little for scary movies. You'll cry and have nightmares." Jhope chided, standing up to usher the little back to the playroom.
"Noooo!" Jungkook stamped his feet, not wanting to be sent away.
"Watch movie with Hobi and yooni!"
J-Hope sighed and looked at his boyfriend, Yoongi nodded - letting J-Hope know it was fine. They could finish their movie later. "Okay. But we are changing it to something not scary."
"Paddington?"
"We can watch paddington." Jhope agreed.
"Yay!" Jungkook bounces over to the couch and cuddled up beside Yoongi who was currently changing the movie over. "Can I have popcorn too?"
"You can have a little." Yoongi said, holding the bowl up to Jungkook. "But you just had lunch not to long ago so I don't want you overeating." Jungkook Agreed and took a small handful of popcorn and munched on it happily as the movie began. J-Hope came back and sat on the other side of Yoongi so he could still cuddle as well.
It had been hard since quarantine started, they couldn't go out much and Kookie was confined to the playroom or their fenced in yard. Lately Kookie has been extra clingy with everyone because of it too, wanting extra love and attention constantly.
"Marmaladeeee." Jungkook squealed when the substance came into view on the screen.
"Ah. No more popcorn for you mister." Jhope scolded when Jungkook ate three handfuls and then went for another. "That's plenty of snack at this time. Besides you're nap is gonna be after the movie ends."
"But hobi."
"No buts. It'll be passed your bedtime when the movie ends so you should be saying thank you for getting to stay up extra."
Jungkook pouted, but yo got pushed his lower lip back in with a chickle. "Hobi is Rigght Kookie. Unless we should stop the movie and let you nap now?"
"No! Movie please!" Jungkook turned his attention back to the tv, not noticing how Hoseok and Yoongi cuddled tighter to one another. The little entrances in the movie once again.
He sat quietly, shockingly, through the entire movie. Paddington was one of his favorite movies and so he always sat silently for the whole thing once he was hooked in.
When the credits began, Hoseok stretched with a groan before standing up. "Okay sweetie. Time to get ready for your nap."
"Will you read to me?"
"Of course I will. Go on to your room and get changed into something comfy and I will be right in with a book."
Jungkook slipped off to his room to change for naptime, leaving the two men behind him.
"Sorry about the crash landing during our movie date." Hoseok apologizes as he leaned in and kissed the older male.
"It's alright. We can finish it up while he is napping. And besides. I enjoyed Paddington too."  He grinned and Hoseok let go of him and went to get Jungkook tucked in.
Jungkook was sitting in his bed, waiting for hoseok. He had changed into a white shirt and nothing else as he held onto his stuffed bunny. you ready?"
"Yeah!" Jungkook wiggled under the covers before Hoseok ticked them around his body securely.
"I brought oh! The places you will go. You like that story?"
"Yes yes!" The little squealed with excitement as Hoseok sat on the edge of the bed and opened up the book.
The older read the book to Kookie until it was finished. The little hadn't fallen asleep and was still sitting up in bed "another one?"
"No sir, it's time to rest. Lay down now and close your eyes please." Jungkook pouted when he was refused another story, "If you behave and do as I ask, I will put your noise machine on." Jungkook had a little gadget that played different white noises, his favorite was the ocean sound setting.
"OCean?"
"Lay down first."
Jungkook wiggled back down in bed and closed his eye - but peeked his right eye open slightly so he could watch Hoseok.
The dancer laughed, kissing the top of Jungkook's before going over and turning on the maknae's sound machine and switching it over to the soft ocean sounds. When he turned the sound of the waves on, Jungkook relaxed completely and closed his eyes all the way. "Good boy." Hoseok praised, coming back over and tucking the little in tighter under the covers and then slipped out of the bedroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After his nap, Jungkook came out of his room and found Jin cooking. "Eomma! What you making!?"
"I'm making soup. Do you want to help me?"
"Yeah!"
"Here, come stir the spoon for me and I will cut the veggies."
"Okay!" Jungkook ran over, excited. Jin placed the spoon in the little's hand and guided him into starting the stirring motion. "I can do it," Jungkook whined and Jin let him stir on his own now.
Jin moved to the side and started cutting up carrots and potatoes, we was making a beef stew for dinner. Jin hummed softly, making sure to look at Jungkook every so often to ensure he was doing okay.
"I want cin-mon woll for dinner eomma."
"You want cinnamon rolls for dinner? That isn't healthy baby."
"But eommaaaaa."
"How about I make some and we can have them for dessert?"
"Can i have two?"
"If you're good and eat all your dinner."
"yay!" Jungkook peered over to look at the soup, there was lots of yummy spices and beef simmering in the pot.
"Don't get to close baby. you may get some water popped back at you."
Jungkook leaned away quickly at that. "Thank you. You can stop stirring now Kookie. Why don't you get the bowls out and set the table? I can add these veggies now and then it'll be just a little bit longer."
"Cin-mon rolls?"
"Once I put these veggies in I will get the cinnamon rolls started too."
~~~~

In Namjoon's room, Taehyung was sitting in a corner - his lower lip stuck out completely as he pouted and whined. "Joonieeeee!!!"
"Ah. If you keep fussing, I can start the timer over."
"No!"
"Then sit quietly please." The little kicked at the wall with agitation but didn't say anything this time. He was currently in timeout because he'd yelled at Namjoon and told him no when he was instructed to clean his toys up.
After three minutes, the timer went off and Taehyung was allowed to get up. "Over here please."
"Spanking?"
"No spanking. But we need to talk about why you had to sit in timeout."
Taehyung went over to Namjoon who was sitting in bed and cuddled up to him. "I sorry."
The man was only in middlespace so he wasn't overly emotional but still wanted comfort. "What are you sorry for?"
"For yelling and being mean."
"That's right. Yelling isnt very nice and we don't tell our caretakers no when you are asked to follow a rule like cleaning up."
"Joonie mad at me?"
"Never taetae. I love you very much."
"I love you too." Namjoon kissed the middle's forehead before sending him over to his mess of toys to clean up. This time there was no fuss.
Taehyung cleaned up his toys and put them in a wicker basket to take back to the playroom later. For now he pushed the basket against the wall so it wasn't in the way. "All done!"
"Very good! Now I think it's about time for dinner. Let's go wash up and make Eomma happy that we're ready on time."
"Okay," Taehyung took namjoon's hand and let the man lead him to the bathroom so he could wash his face and hands.