Baby

Yoongi wasn't feeling well when he had woken up too early in the morning. He felt hot and his head hurt, so he went to the bathroom and got a cool rag - placing it over his forehead as he settled back into bed, hoping to sleep it off.
He slept for a few more hours before Jhope came in to wake the man up, "Hyung. It's 10 o'clock, didn't  you want to go to the zoo with us?"
Yoongi stirred, sitting up in bed and groaning as his no longer cold rag fell from his face. "Hobi, I think you guys are gonna have to go without me..."
Jhope came over to yoongi, taking the rag that fell and then placing his lips on yoongi's forehead gently. "Ah, my poor baby you're burning up!"
Yoongi pouted gently - whenever the littles were sick it was easy for them to slip. So when Jhope called him 'baby' he immediately started to feel as if he were going to fall into littlespace."I'll be okay..."
"No way. I'm staying here with you. I'll take care of you the whole day. I can't leave my little baby alone when he's sick!" Hobi said with an exaggerated tone of voice - knowing yoongi was close to breaking down and slipping.
"But the zoo -"
"Daddy will take you one day soon. And just you and I will go - together."
"Daddy," yoongi whined the word out, the way Jhope was talking to him finally made him break down as he slipped not ivy into littlespace - but babyspace even. Slipping far enough he turned nonverbal - so he grabbed jhope's shirt and started to get teary eyed.
"What is it baby? You don't feel good huh?" Yoongi shook his head, putting a thumb in his mouth to pacify himself. "I know, how about a nice cool bath? Try and get your fever down." Jhope picked the little up and carried him off to the bathroom - fussing over the sick and sensitive baby in his hold.
When they got to the bathroom, Jhope turned the water on - letting it fill up as he undressed Yoongi. Yoongi wiggled in the younger's grip, being a bit difficult as he was feeling unwell.
"Stay still baby," Jhope said with a firm tone, getting the little to still just with his voice. "Good boy," he praised as he ushered the little into the full bathtub now.
Yoongi made a soft whine, Jhope had made the bathwater lukewarm to try and help break the man's fever - and the little was not happy about it. He shifted angrily before making the sign for 'cold' with his hands.
"I know it isn't as warm as you like baby. But it's to help get rid of your fever. Here, play with your froggie while I wash you up." Hobi handed yooni a toy frog for the bathtub before taking a cup and pouring cool water over the little's arms and back.
The little still pouted, playing with his frog quietly. It didn't take long though before yooni began to shiver, and he dodged the last waterful of cup that Hobi tried to pour in him.
Jhope sighed slightly, but didn't want to push it "Alright. I think we should get you out now." Jhope lifted his baby up, wrapping him in a big fuzzy towel to warm up. "Let's get you in some cute pajamas huh? Then we can take some medicine and get back in bed."
Yoongi huddled close to his daddy - not even caring he had to take Yucky medicine, as long as he got to stay right with Jhope. Walking back to the bedroom, yoongi started to suck in his thumb quietly - something Jhope tried not to let him get into the habit of doing, but he didn't say anything this time.
Yoongi was redressed into a cute pair of brown pajama shorts and a shirt with the face of rilakumma on it. "You want your paci? You shouldn't suck in your thumb too much baby."
Yoongi nodded, waiting for his pacifier after Jhope tucked him back into bed. "First let me go get your medicine. Daddy will be right back."
Jhope quickly went to get some medicine for yoongi's fever and sore throat. Coming back with the bottle of liquid and a sippy cup filled with ginger ale. Yoongi took hai medicine - albeit Jhope had to keep him for spitting it out at the taste. Then took a few swallows of his drink before Jhope presses a yellow duck themed pacifier into the little's mouth.
Yoongi stretched his arms out for Jhope, wanting the man to cuddle with him. "You want daddy?" Yoongi nodded, his eyes growing hug as he stared at the dancer. "Okay," Jhope grinned as he got into bed with the sick baby.
Yoongi cuddled up to Jhope, who pressed a cold rag to the feverish forehead below him. After that, the pair cuddled in bed and yooni fell back asleep - his body telling him he needed lots of rest so it could work on getting better.