Lost

The boys had boarded their private jetplane for Europe early in the morning, and they all settled into their seats, still tired. "Daddy," yoongi whined softly as Jhope was just about to kick back and go back to sleep.
"What is it baby?" Yoongi often woke up in littles if he had to wake up early - and today was no different.
"I can't find Shooky," the bt21 plush character he'd taken a liking too, and now dubbed his security item.
"Isn't he in your bag we packed for you?"
"No, I looked. Daddy I need shooky!" The little was starting to get teary eyed, worried he'd never see his stuffie again.
"Let's looks again, maybe you missed him." Jhope yawned, really just wanting to sleep some more. Yoongi gave the man his bag, letting Jhope look through it as the other members were already sleeping as the plane took off. "Huh..I could've sworn I put shooky in here..."
"See! He's gone! I-" he started to cry loudly, his breaths coming in short and fast as he began to panic.
"Calm down baby. I'm sure he's either in your main suitcase or we eft him at home."
"Home?! But he be alone for weeks! We gotta go get him daddy!"
"It's too late for that baby." Yoongi started to cry even more at this news.
By now, the sleeping members had woken up and were watching as Jhope tried to calm a panicking little yoongi. "He's gonna be scared wif'out me!"
Jhope hugged yoongi to his chest, pressing the little's head to where his heart was, the gesture usually able to help in calming him. Now, yoongi simply grabbed jhope's shirt and wailed.
"Yooni, you can have eomma's RJ for now. I'm sure shooky is just in your luggage. And if he's there, he's got all your clothes to keep him safe and warm." Jin, who had RJ chilling next to him, lifted the stuffed alpaca and held him out.
"What if he's not!"
"Don't worry about that right now. You're still very sleepy. I promise I'll look for him as soon as we get to our hotel." Jin responded. "Don't you want RJ? He needs someone to cuddle with. He gets sad when he's not being held."
"RJ?" Yoongi peered our from jhope's shirt, looking at the character.
"Yeah. He needs you to keep him happy for the flight."
"O-Okay.." yoongi stepped towards Jin  tentatively, looking at the white doll plush.
Jhope sighed in relief, glad yoongi was calming down now. He watched as yoongi took hold of the doll and hugged him close. "I'll k-keep you safe RJ. Don't be scared." Yoongi started to talk to the doll. "We can nap together, and I'll keep you warm."
"Let's get settled in now, yeah?" Jhope asked, smiling softly despite his dropping eyelids.
"Okay daddy." Yoongi nestled into the reclining seat with the stuffie, squeezing it tight.
Jhope laid the chair back, guiding yoongi down and then covering him with a light blanket. "Comfy?"
"Neh. RJ says he comfy."
"That's good, now you and RJ get some more sleep. We have a few hours in the sky."
"Bedtime RJ." Yoongi informed the stuffie before cuddling his face against the alpaca and closing his eyes.
Jhope finally got settled back into his own seat and fell asleep almost instantly. Jin kept his eyes open long enough to make sure yoongi was content before falling back to sleep as well.
Yoongi has used RJ as a pillow almost, keeping a tight grip on the doll. one of his arms had snakes all the way around the stuffed character so he could shove a thumb into his mouth, falling asleep now that he had a somewhat familiar toy to keep him safe.

ITS SHORT BUT I LOVE IT.
NO SHOOKYS WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS STORY. HE'S OKAY - DON'T WORRY.