Request

"Loosely requested
*angsty
*im crying I'm sorry.

"Eomma, want nuggets." Jungkook whined from his bed. He'd been confined to his bed for nearly a week now. He'd broken his leg when he misstepped on stage and fell off - not used to the smaller scale of the stage they had to preform on that night.
"Hmm? I bought spongebob shaped ones, you want those and some carrots?"
"Yes please!" He sat up straighter in bed, excited.
"Me too," Taehyung pouted, the middle was laying in bed beside Jungkook sick.
"Hmm. I'm sorry big man. But chicken nuggets are too heavy on your tummy right now. I'll make you some broth okay?"
"But-"
"No buts, you don't want to feel any worse than you already do." Taehyung pouted again, coughing softly when he tried to whine. "Lay back Taetae," Jin eased the middle into a laying position, but in a way that Taehyung was also still sitting upright so he wouldn't go into a coughing fit.
"I'll be back in a little bit with your food," Jin have both boys quick kisses to their foreheads before heading out the room and to the kitchen to cook.
When Jin got to the kitchen, yoongi came in and started to pull at the eldest's shirt. "Eomma. I wanna pway. Pway wif me!"
Jin patted the litte's head gently as he put chicken nuggets in the oven. "I'm sorry baby, not right now. I have to help take care of Taetae and Kookie."
"But you take care of Kookie all week!"
"I know baby. But he's hurt and now Taetae is sick. Now be a good boy and play in the playroom okay?" Jin was the only caregiver home at the moment, the others were out and so he couldn't ask someone else to watch over yoongi.
Yoongi has a soft pout on his lips, his face falling as he was left to fend for himself. "Can I have a snack too?"
"Sure baby. Let me grab make you a sandwich while this soup warms up on the stove." Jin made the little a PB&J sandwich, even remembering to cut off the crusts before adding some cheese crackers to the plate and handing it to the little.
"Fank you." Yoongi shuffled to the kitchen table where he sat the food down before getting himself a juice box and returning to sit down and eat.
Jin was finishing up the rest of the food, not hearing yoongi when he said thank you, so he continued in with his task. "Be a good boy," Jin kissed yoongi's head as he held the hot food in his hands, running back to the unwell littles. Yoongi sat and ate his snack in silence, his mood sullen as he was left alone again.
"Okay you two. Eomma is back with food."
"Yummy!" Jungkook reaches for his plate, impatient for his meal.
"Ah Ah. What do you say?"
"Please!"
"That's a good little one," he handed Jungkook his food, knowing the little could feed himself since the food wasn't messy.
"Soup please?" Taehyung piped up as Jungkook started to eat.
"Here," Jin sat beside of Taehyung on the end, holding the soup in his lap. "Let Eomma help you." He dipped the spoon into the bowl of soup before lifting it to the middle's lips. Taehyung didn't argue, eating the soup as Jin fed it to him. "Is it good?"
"Mhm!" Taehyung smiled, but his eyes had started to droop as he was fed. He'd taken some cold medicine earlier and it was making him sleepy now.
"Are you getting sleepy?"
"No...not s'eepy."
"You're falling asleep." Jin chuckled. He sat he rest of the soup in the night table. "Close your eyes little one," Jin brushed his fingers through the boy's hair , urging him to relax.
Jungkook has finished his food, putting his plate on his night table and fidgeting a bit in bed.
"Wanna watch cartoons." Jungkook said, distracting Jin.
"I have your tablet in the drawer of your high table. Turn on Netflix and watch something okay? Just for a little while though, you still need to take a shower." Jungkook couldn't take baths while his leg was in a cast, so he had to take showers with a plastic baggie over the cast.
Jungkook reached into the drawer like he was told and happily started watching TV. "Eomma, no." Taehyung started to whine when Jin began to sing a lullaby.
"Hush now," Jin quieted him before continuing his singing, knowing it would put the boy to sleep.
Taehyung was still trying to be fussy with Jin, but wasn't able to stay awake. His eyes blinking slower and slower until he didn't reopen them, falling asleep.
"Okay baby, now it's time for your shower."
"I miss baf'," Jungkook pouted as Jin came over and put the tablet back in the nightstand before grabbing a little scooter used to prop jungkook's broken leg up and allowed him to stroll around.
"I know baby, but we have to do what the doctor says. And that means no baths while the cast is on."
Jin helped guide Jungkook to the bathroom, setting up the shower for him. They had a seat in the shower for him to sit on. "Eomma! Come play wif me!" Yoongi has stamped into the bathroom, pouty.
"Not right now yooni. I'm about to help give Kookie a shower." Jin explained while he was undressing the little in front of him.
"Not fair! You been giving Kookie 'tention all week! I wanna play!"
Jungkook squirmed anxiously, not liking to few like he was the reason yoongi felt ignored. "Sit still little one," Jin reprimanded as he slipped on a plastic baggie over the cast as not to get it wet. "Yooni go to playroom and keep yourself busy for now. I'll come in as soon as I can."
"No!" Yoongi stomped a foot down, his face scrunched and ready for a full blown tantrum.
"One." Jin began to count, only for yoongi to grab a towel and throw it on the floor dramatically as he began his tantrum.
"No no no!" Yoongi yelled loudly over Jin's counting, not wanting to hear what the man had to say.
Jin stood up quickly as yoongi tried to grab something more breakable to throw, taking the little's hand and pulling him from the bathroom. "I want you in your room right joe young man! When I'm down showering Kookie you are in big trouble!"
"No! Your meanie! Leave me alone!" Jin couldn't leave Jungkook alone for long, he was already naked and waiting for his shower. Jin gave yoongi one harsh smack to his bottom as a warning.
"On the bed now mister. If I hear any trouble from you before I come back you'll be a very sorry little boy."
Yoongi flung himself on the bed, crying loudly and dramatically. Angry. Jin closed the door, letting yoongi have his fit as he hurried back to Jungkook, who was sniffling softly - not happy about being left alone with no clothes on.
"Eomma it's cold." He complained about being cold.
"I'm sorry baby. Let's get that shower started." He helped the boy get into his shower seat before turning the water on and making it the perfect temperature. Since he had to shower Jungkook - Jin has also undressed now and stepped underneath the warm water.
If Jungkook has been big he'd be blushing and taking a shower with his boyfriend, but as a little he turned giggly and didn't mind that he couldn't play in his bathtub anymore. Not now that he had his Eomma pampering him and not scolding him when he would let water fill his hands and then splash it at the elder.
After the shower was over, Jin took Jungkook to the living room and set him up watching cartoons - promising to be back soon.
Yoongi has calmed down a bit by now, but was still upset as he hugged a pillow to his chest. When Jin came in, the little sat up quickly and watched as the caregiver went to his own dresser and pulled out a flat wooden hairbrush.
"No! Eomma!" Yoongi sprang into action, jumping out of bed and cowering in the corner. he hadn't been shanked with Eomma's 'naughty  hairbrush' as they called it, in months.
"You've been very naughty today. You've been fussy and Threw a big tantrum. You even tried to break things. So yes. Eomma thinks you need a visit from the naughty hairbrush today".
Yoongi shook his head, obviously he wouldn't be going over to Jin - who was sitting on the edge of the end - willing today.
"If I have to come and put you over my knee myself, you'll be getting this spankings with no undies on little boy."
Yoongi started to cry, he did not want this spanning. He didn't deserve it! He had just wanted some of his eomma's attention! He hadn't had any since Jungkook got hurt. It was fair to him. Yoongi didn't even hear Jin when he started counting, and was shocked when he suddenly felt his wrist being grabbed. "No! Eomma! Not do it! P'ease!"
"I warned you little boy," yoongi felt his jeans being unbuttoned and his legs were trembling as he found his bottom on full display. His usually milky white cheeks were a slight pink from the harsh pop he'd already received.
Yoongi screeched at the first fall of the brush, his fists clutching at the bed as Jin began the spanking silently. Yoongi felt the urge to bite something - a normal reaction he had when he wanted to quiet himself down. So he hurriedly bit his fist without Jin's realizing.
"I do not appreciate you being such a naughty baby! You know better that to act the way you have!" Yoongi's muffled cries came out as more spanks landed. He had tears falling down his face quickly and his teeth clenched harder to his fist. He didn't want to cry so loudly - afraid he'd wake up the napping Taehyung in the other room and upset Jin further.
A tiny part of him also worried if he made either Taehyung or Jungkook upset at the sound of his cries- Jin would leave him crying to tend to the younger ones. And he wanted Jin to stay - even if it was to spank him.
Yoongi thought Jin was never going to stop when he felt the fifteenth fall of the hairbrush land - but no more came. Yoongi let go of his hand (which was now bleeding from the biting). Yoongi hid his hand in his sleeve though - grateful he was wearing a sweater today as jin righted the little's jeans before sitting him up,
"Do you have anything to say?" Jin asked firmly, but yoongi just cried - distraught. "Do you need a timeout?" Yoongi shook his head, his cries growing louder - unable to speak. That's when his fears of being left alone intensified, hearing Taehyung knock at the door - his nap disturbed. "What is it taheyungie?"
However Jin was startled when - before Taehyung even opened the door - yoongi grabbed Jin tightly and pushed his face into the elder's chest so roughly they both toppled down into the bed. "Don't go!"
Taehyung had opened the door, but stood at the doorway silently - a bit frightened at the intensity of Yoongi's cries. "What? Yooni your hand." Jin noticed the bleeding bite marks now as he had been trying to sit up.
"Don't leave me! I want Eomma! Don't go!"  Jin scooped up the smallest member, lifting him up and making him sit back On the bed.
Jin grabbed the little's hand and was trying to inspect it when yoongi just pulled back "Don't be mad!" He was worried Jin was angry he'd hurt himself.
"I'm not mad. I need to clean your hand though. It's bleeding. What did you do?"
"Bite...I didn't wanna cry.." yoongi was able to get the words out as Jin pulled him to the bathroom - telling Taehyung quickly to go lay back down in bed.
Jin sat yoongi down on the bathroom floor as he grabbed a first aid kit and started to clean and bandage him up. "Did you bite your hand?"
Yoongi nodded, his uninjured hand gripping at Jin's knee, his way of making sure the man stayed. "Ow!" Yoongi cries when rubbing alcohol was poured over his hand.
"Why are you so upset?" Jin Iquitos, his knee starting to hurt.
"Eomma don't love me..." yoongi winced when Jin grabbed his face a bit to hard,
"Don't you ever say that! I love you very much! Why do you think that?" Jin was holding Yoongi's face with his hands - forgetting about wrapping up the little's injury.
"Eomma not pay any attention to me...he only loves Kookie and Taetae." Yoongi started to blubber out all his feelings at once, not able to stop once he started. "Kookie get hurt and Eomma forget all about yooni. Tell yooni play alone or find daddy or joonie or jiji. Only give yooni attention when he bad. So yooni was bad boy and throw fit. B-but Eomma gave worse spanking ever! Only supposed to give little spanking so yooni get cuddles after!". Yoongi hadn't meant to get such a harsh punishment today, he'd only meant to earn himself a little spanking. Enough that he'd get some kisses and cuddles after. But instead he'd gotten paddled bare!
Jin was shocked - yoongi had been bad on purpose? He'd wanted Jin to give him attention that badly? He was willing to get into trouble and get a spanking just so Jin would pay him some attention?
Jin grabbed Yoongi's hand again and stated to wrap it up, trying not to let the little see his own free falling tears. How has he been so stupid? He'd been so worried about taking care of the injured maknae and sick taehyungie, he'd completely brushed yoongi to the side. And now here he was - bleeding from a self-inflicted injury he'd sustained all just to keep the eldest's man attention a little longer. "I'm so sorry..." Jin broke down, grabbing yoongi when he'd finished the bandaging. He grabbed the little into a hug as he cried - unable to stop himself. "I'm so sorry. I did forget to give you attention. I was so concerned with Kookie and then Taetae. I assumed you'd be fine without me. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me."
Yoongi was shocked that Jin was crying - the little had never seen his Eomma cry. "Eomma..."
"I didn't give you any love or attention. So you acted out. You acted out just so I'd spankings you. Because at least you'd be getting attention from me. And you tried so hard to get my attention before. But I kept sending you away. Please. Please forgive me." Jin was actually shaking as he cried, afraid to let the little go now.
"Eomma- hurts..." yoongi whimpered. Jin was hugging too tightly.
"I'm sorry," Jin's grin lossened but he didn't let the younger go. "I'm so sorry.."
They stayed like that for a long time. Just in the bathroom floor l - jin holding yoongi closely and apologizing over and over. Yoongi was still upset, but he was happy that Jin saw what he'd been doing. And knew that Jin wouldn't ignore him anymore - and he wouldn't ever let this situation happen again.