Mario cart

"Hyung will you play with me?" Jungkook asked Jin the innocent question.
Jungkook was holding two Xbox controllers in his hand, looking to his eldest Hyung and boyfriend. "Kookie you know I'm no good at that overwatch game."
"I put in Mario kart, please?"
Jin couldn't help but grin, the boy was so cute when he asked for something so politely. "Alright, But only for a little while. You haven't started you're science project and if Namjoon finds out I let you play video games he'll kill us both."
"You're the best!" Jungkook got the game started for the both of them, Jin had dibs on princess peach for the entirety of the game. Jungkook didn't care though, he liked playing as Mario or wario.
They both were super competitive during the game, Jungkook was competitive by nature and Jin was just competitive over Mario. They were both so competitive that everytime one of them one, the other demanded a rematch. This lead to them playing for three hours, long enough for Namjoon to have gotten home from the studio to see them yelling at the tv and bumping into each other as they tried to sabatoge the rounds.
"How much of your project have you gotten done Jungkook?" Namjoon asked after Jin cursed upon losing the round.
"Huh?" Jungkook looked up to the leader as Jin picked Peach again for his player. "I haven't started yet..."
"Jin Hyung, did you let Jungkook play video games before doing any schoolwork?"
"We were only gonna okay a few rounds jagiya, then I was gonna have him start."
"Well it's 5pm. He gets home from school at 2pm."
"Oops." Jungkook turned off the Xbox and scurried to grab his backpack.
"No games for the rest of the week Jungkook. You need to do your work, not play."
"Hyung..."
"No jungkook." The leader stopped him before he could fuss and complain. The maknae pouted, But didn't try and argue this time.
"Can you at least help me get the project started?"
"Yes, let me get a shower first. Go to the kitchen table and set up your assignments until I'm done."
"Neh."
"As for you," Namjoon pointed at the eldest member.
"Who? Me?"
"Yes you. don't be a bad influence on Jungkook! Or I'll have to spank you!"
Jin smirked, "that doesn't scare me joonie." Jin kisses the leader, who responded by smacking the man's ass when he turned to go to the kitchen as well and prepare dinner.
"It should!" Namjoon was huffy as he went to take a quick shower. He only took a cool down shower so he could get back to Jungkook and help him with his work.
"I don't want to do this anymore Hyung. I don't get it!" Jungkook whined as Namjoon tried to explain the concept to him for the third time.
"Jungkook look,"  he pointed to the paper. "It's all about periodic elements...." he started to re-explain the directions and how to get the correct answers.
"All you are doing is telling me the same thing, in the same way! I'm not gonna get it!" Jungkook three the sheet across the table in frustration.
"Joon, take a break. He isn't going to understand it any better while he is upset." Namjoon had put a hand to his head, ready to scold the boy for raising his voice. But he took Jin's advice instead.
"Alright. Let's stop for now. We will try again later, okay?"
"I don't get it," Jungkook was pouting, and he had started to fiddle with his fingers. He had gotten so stressed and frustrated over his work that Kookie came barreling in full force.
Jin picked up on the change instantly, and came over to kiss the boy's head. "It's okay baby, you'll try again later. Science is hard."
"Eomma. I don't like school."
"I know baby boy. Do you wanna help Eomma make the cake that's for dessert?"
"Neh." Jungkook followed the man to the counter where he was given a spatula and told to stir the ingredients when they were all in the bowl.
"Daddy, come help." Jin motioned for Namjoon to come over.
"Daddy I make cake!" The little squealed happily as the ingredients mixed together to make a batter.
"I see, it looks so yummy. Can daddy taste?"
Jungkook giggled at him, putting the spatula to namjoon's lips so he could lick up some of the chocolate batter. "It's so good!"
Namjoon was made to clean up the trash and mess, and had to help wash Jungkook's face after he ate the leftover batter from the bowl, and got most of it on his hands and face.
"Okay! It's baking now. It'll be done soon. Then we can put frosting on it. Do you want to watch cartoons until then?" Jin asked when Namjoon was finished cleaning the boy up.
"Yes please! I wanna watch pororo!"
"Let's go put it on." Jin responded as he set the cake timer and ushered Jungkook to the living room.
Namjoon brought juice and grapes with him for Jungkook to snack on before dinner would be ready, knowing the little would want something during the show.
Jungkook grabbed his bunny from the loveseat and sat down on the floor with his snack as Jin played his cartoon for the hour. 
Since he was so focused on the show, he didn't fuss when Jin and Namjoon left to go back into the kitchen and work on the actual meal for dinner.
"You're so cute when you take care of Kookie," Namjoon had wrapped his arms around Jin.
"Namjoon I am trying to cook!" He reaches back to pinch the man's side, only to have Namjoon bite his neck.
"Don't be mean to me! I love watching you be all domestic. It turns me on."
"Well that's to bad. " Jin was playing hard to get. Giving the leader quick witted banter in response to his flirting attempts. Of course he would loose and they'd end up having a handsy make-out session until Jimin interrupted them and demanded they stop so Jin cook make him dinner.