Candies

Jungkook made grabby hands at a bag of sour gummy worms, "Eomma. Want." The little whined as Jin pushed Jungkook and yoongi passed the candy.
"I want gummy worm too!" Yoongi exclaimed, turning to look at the candy.
"Neither of you need any candy. Now follow me, we need to finish shopping for the house we're staying in this week."
"But-"
"No buts Kookie, do you want a timeout when we get home?"
"No."
"Then don't argue with me."
"Eomma, I need to pee." Yoongi interjected when Jin had begun to scold the younger little.
"Okay, let's go to the bathroom real quick. Come on Kookie."
"Don't gotta pee."
"You still need to stay with me," Jungkook pouted as they made their detour to the bathroom, Jin not noticing when Kookie grabbed the book of sour gummy worms and stuck them in his hoodie pocket, to focused on getting yoongi to the bathroom.
Yoongi whined when they got to the bathroom, "help." He asked, having trouble with his jeans. Yoongi had been regressing to a smaller headspace lately, being more stressed out and sensitive since Jhope found out about his issue with self-harm. So his usual little age of five had regressed to being two or three, kookie's normal little age, so tasks like undoing his jeans had become harder.
"I've got you," Jin smiled, helping the little unbutton his jeans before he was able to use the restroom.
Jungkook waited on the bench outside the restroom door, snacking on his candy he had swiped, not caring if he was told no, because he wanted candy! He had gotten half the small box down when Jin and Yoongi came out of the bathroom. "All done!" Yoongi giggled as he came out of the bathroom. "Ooo. Candy!"
"I told Kookie you two can't-" Jin stopped as he noticed Jungkook trying to shove his candy back into his sweatshirt. "Kookie." He said the little's name sternly.
"Eomma. Wanna shop." He said, trying to get Jin back to shopping.
"What's in your sweatshirt pocket."
"Nuffin."
"Little one."
Jungkook whined, pulling out the box of Trolli gummies, half eaten. "I sowwy."
"Are you? You knew I said no candy. And you know stealing is bad. So what were you thinking when you took that candy and started to eat it?"
"I wanted it."
"so you tried to steal it?"
"Neh."
"Wel I have to pay for it now. But you won't get to eat anymore. Put it in the shopping cart," Jungkook let out another whine, putting the half eaten candy into the buggy.
Yoongi grabbed Jin's hand, watching the two, wondering if Jungkook was going to get a spanking now. "Mad?" Jungkook asked.
"I'm very upset with you. And when we get home you're going to tel daddy what you did."
"No! Daddy be mad!"
"He's going to be very upset. Yes. Now come along." Jungkook started to cry, not wanting to be in trouble "if you didn't want to get into trouble, then you shouldn't have been naughty."
Jungkook stopped crying as hard when Jin got after him again, realizing he wasn't going to get sympathy from crying. But he still whimpered, grabbing Jin's shirt tail as he followed the man around the store.
"Toy?" Yoongi asked when they passed the small toy section. Jin told the two littles if they behaved in the store they could get a new toy at the end of the shopping trip, but he wasn't sure if he could now that Jungkook had gotten into trouble.
"You can pick out a toy, you were very well-behaved today."
"Want toy." Jungkook mumbled, watching yoongi pick up a growlithe pokémon plushie.
"You should have listened to Eomma then." Jin reminded as yoongi handed the man his toy.
"Dis p'ease." Jin took the toy and added it to their total.
"Eomma, Kookie sowwy. Be good." He tried to reason with the elder. But Jin paid his words no mind as he paid for the groceries and handed yoongi his new stuffie.
Jungkook was fussy the rest of the way back, upset he didn't get to pick out a toy as well. Jin held his hand tightly as they walked back, giving the fussy little a warning smack when he tried to walk on his own.
"Not fair. Want toy! Eomma pwomised!"
"I said if you were good. You decided to disobey me and try to steal." Jungkook huffed, watching yoongi hug his new toy, jealous of the boy. 
When they arrived home yoongi went off to show Jhope his new toy, "daddy! Look!"
"And what did you pick out Kookie?" Namjoon asked when he saw yoongi running to find Jhope.
"Tell him." Jin instructed as Jimin and Taehyung came and got the bags of groceries from the eldest Hyung, their task was to put the food away.
"No toy."
"Why not? Were you not good in the store?" 
Jungkook was struggling to stay verbal, making a soft whine as he was questioned.
"Kookie-" Jin's voice had forewarning as the little didn't answer the question.
"Bad." He finally got out.
"How were you bad?" Namjoon noticed the youngest turning red, his fists balling up as he worked hard to speak. his frustrations causing him to slip further into littlespace.
"Want candy." Jungkook was trying to explain the story to his daddy, but he was finding words increasingly more difficult. "Want candy. But- Eomma," Jungkook suddenly started to cry, frustrated he couldn't get his words out like he wanted. And with his Eomma and daddy staring at him, waiting for an answer, he felt pressured and even more angry he couldn't give them what they asked for.
"Oh my," Namjoon took jungkook's hands, in reality Namjoon knew the whole story. Jin had texted him while they were still shopping, they just usually had Jungkook admit to his wrongdoings to understand why he would then be punished. "It's okay baby. You're too little to talk right now. Aren't you?"
"Daddy-" Jungkook tried to pull away, embarrassed.
"It's okay baby. Daddy knows what happened at the store. You don't have to tell me. You weren't very good at the store were you?"
Jungkook shook his head, agreeing to what was said, he hadn't been good. "I think Kookie needs a timeout and then a nap." Jin said, noticing Jungkook regressing further.
"No-" Jungkook argued fussily.
"Sit on the sofa for three minutes." Jin said, knowing that was more than enough time for this little jungkook to be properly punished.
Jin set a timer in his phone, and let Jungkook see it count down.
Jungkook sat on the sofa, sucking on his thumb as he waited to be released from timeout. When the time went off, Namjoon sat next to Jungkook and kissed his forehead. "All done. Do you know why you had a timeout?"
Jungkook nodded "bad."
"Yes. You were bad at the store. But now you aren't in trouble anymore. But you need a nap. You have had a hard day so far. You got very upset and now you're very little."
"No."
"No you aren't little?"
"No-" Jungkook wanted to say he didn't want a nap, but again he couldn't form the words. "No," he started to cry once more, upset he couldn't communicate the way he wanted.
"Don't cry baby. It's okay." Namjoon started to kiss the boy's cheeks. "My fussy little baby. You need a nap even if you don't one. Let daddy take care of you, he knows what is best."
"Daddy"
"That's right. Daddy is here." He kissed the little on the nose, earning a soft giggle from the tickle it created.
"Do you want us to tuck you in and read a story?" Jin asked. Jungkook nodded, reaching for Jin. "Come on," Namjoon let him take the boy, cuddling him from a moment before they took him to the bedroom. Of course, Jungkook had regressed to crawling now, following Jin.
"Do you want your paci?" Namjoon asked while Jin tucked the boy into the comforter.
"Paci-" Jungkook imitated the word.
"Here you are-" Namjoon slipped the pacifier into the little's mouth, and then tucked the boy's bunny into his arms.
Jungkook dropped his bunny from his arms, reaching for Namjoon instead. "You want daddy?" Jin asked.
Jungkook nodded, his eyes beaming as he waited form Namjoon to get in the bed.
Namjoon chuckled, climbing into the bed and cuddling Jungkook to him "Want Eomma to read the little prince?" Jungkook turned his head, looking for Jin.
Jin had grabbed the storybook and sat on the other side of Jungkook, "Okay," Jin started to read the story, watching as Jungkook sucked on his pacifier, quickly dozing off.
"He's so cute." Namjoon whispered as he fell asleep in his arms.
"I think he was so fussy today because he was trying not to slip so far."
"He never likes being too little."
"He needs it sometimes though. Sometimes being his normal little self isn't enough."
"I hope he's still really little when he gets up from him nap. He's so cute when he's so little. And he gets so flustered when I babytalk him."
The two men whispered like this for a little while, watching Jungkook nap peacefully.