Yes daddy

"What you doing?" Jimin smiled, walking into the playroom to check on the boys.
Jungkook giggled. holding up His crayons to show Jimin "we cola'ring!"
Taehyung held up a picture of a charmander "look!"
"So pretty, You're all so good at coloring!" Jimin said he looked over yoongi and jungkook's coloring pages as well.
"Jiji im hungwy," yoongi looked up from his coloring.
"You are? Do you boys want a snack?"
"Neh!" All three replied in unison.
Taehyung got up from the floor, wincing when he stepped on his injured foot, as it had only been a day since he hurt himself. "I wanna help jiji!"
"Be careful Taetae," Jimin supported the boy. Taehyung was in middlespace right now, so the caregiver made sure not to call him 'baby' this time.
"I wanna help," the boy pouted.
"Okay," Jimin chucked, helping tatetae follow him to the kitchen so they could get the snacks for the littles.
"I want ant logs!" Jimin laughed at the request. 'Ants on a log' were celery covered with peanut butter and garnished with raisins.
"Okay. I'll make ants on a log and cut some bunny apples."

"And juice?" "You want to grab the juice boxes from the fridge? But be careful on your foot!" Jimin reminded when Taehyung stood from his chair to go to the fridge and get juice boxes for him and his friends

"And juice?"
"You want to grab the juice boxes from the fridge? But be careful on your foot!" Jimin reminded when Taehyung stood from his chair to go to the fridge and get juice boxes for him and his friends. Jimin bit his lip gently, trying to think of a way to talk to the middle about yesterday. "Taetae?"
"Neh, jiji?" Taehyung looked at the man, juice boxes in hand.
Jimin was cutting up some of the apples, making them look like cute little bunnies as he spoke. "Do you remember what you said yesterday? When Eomma was cleaning you foot?"
Taehyung hobbled back to the table, placing the juice boxes down and then sitting back down. "Uhm," the middle tried to think.
"What you called me?" Taehyung blushed, knowing what Jimin meant now. "Neh."
"Do you wanna talk about it?"
Taehyung squirmed in his seat, poking at the juice boxes. "I'm sorry. Are you mad?"
Jimin had just placed the apples on a plate when the boy asked the questions. "What? Of course not."
"I didn't mean to say it."
"Did you mean it when you said it though?" Jimin asked softly.
Taehyung pursed his lips, "I dunno."
"You don't? But what if I wanna be your daddy?"
Taehyung looked up quickly to Jimin, where the man was preparing the celery snack. "Do you?"
"Of course."
"I w-want jiji to be my daddy." Jimin grinned when Taehyung admitted to what he wanted.
"Yeah?" Taehyung nodded. "That makes me happy." Jimin came over, leaving the snacks for a moment so he could kiss taehyung's face sweetly.
Taehyung let out a giggle, but tried to quiet himself as he became flustered over the kisses. "Jiji.."
"Awh. I want you to call me daddy, Taetae."
"D-daddy?"
"Yes. I'll be your daddy and I promise to be the best daddy ever." Taehyung blushed, and covered his face with his hands, feeling himself try to slip to a younger age. The attention and his happiness at having a daddy making him sensitive. "You're so cute, my cute little Taetae."
"S-stop."
Jimin grinned, kissing the boy's face again and tickling his sides for a moment, making the younger squeal. "You want daddy to finish making the snacks so we can go back to Kookie and yooni and eat?"
Taehyung nodded, sticking his thumb in his mouth.
Jimin grinned, but gently brought the Now little's hand down. "When he get upstairs if you want a paci I'll grab you one. But remember sucking your thumb is a bad habit Taetae."
"I sowwy."
"It's okay, here, eat this apple for now while I get finished up with the ants on a log."
Taehyung took the cute apple and nibbled on it, watching the man finish up his task so they could go upstairs. "Fank you."
Jimin finished the snack and then took the food, helping Taehyung walk gently. "Okay everyone. Snack time."
Jimin sat the food and drink on the littles' table and then helped Taehyung sit back down. "Thank you jiji!" Jungkook squealed as he grabbed at the snacks, humming to himself happily.
Yoongi also thank Jimin, taking his juice box before nibbling at the apples. "D-daddy." Taehyung said the name tentivley.
"Yes baby?"
"Will you sleep with me for my nap?"
"Of course baby." Jimin smiled, wiping a smudge of peanut butter from the little's face. "Let me go get some water for myself. I'll be right back," Jimin exited the room to get a drink.
"You called jiji, daddy. How come?"
"He said he wanna be my daddy. And that he be my daddy if I wanna."
"You got a daddy now!" Jungkook giggled, happy for his friend.
The three chattered a little more, happy and talking about how Taehyung had a daddy now. Jimin came back in, hearing how happy Taehyung was about having Jimin as a daddy. Jimin grinned and came over to them, hugging the boy happily. "Daddy," Taehyung blushed, the word still a bit strange to him.
Jimin sat with them, nibbling a few apples as well. When the snacks were finished the little cleaned their mess up.
"You're all very good boys. Cleaning up after yourselves."
After they cleaned up, Jungkook went to find Jin because he wanted the elder to play with him. Yoongi also went to find Jhope, wanting to watch a movie. "Are you ready for a little nap?" Jimin asked after seeing Taehyung rub at his eyes.
"Movie."
"I think you're about ready to rest. You're falling asleep on your feet."
Taehyung whined and pouted as Jimin took him to the playroom's bed. "Pwease?"
Jimin laughed at the little, "I'll put one on, but I know you're going to fall asleep." Jimin went over and started a random movie on the tv from Taehyung.
"You pwomise to nap wif me."
"I did," Jimin crawled into bed with Taehyung, letting the boy cuddle up to him.
Sure enough, ten minutes into the movie and Taehyung was snoozing quietly. Jimin moved a tad, as his arm was falling asleep. But he stayed in the bed with Taehyung, not wanting to disturb him or accidentally wake him.