The mall

JHope was taking Yoongi to the mall because he had been really well behaved for a whole week while little. So when he was little again, the man took him to reward him. Everyone ended up going as well, happy to get out and enjoy a day together.
At the mall, JHope let yoongi play in the arcade, where he won enough tickets for lots of little candies and trinket toys, as well as a stuffed dragon. Afterwards JHope had taken Taehyung and yoongi to the food court to get lunch. He was standing in line at the Panda Express to buy their lunch when Taehyung spotted the candy shop "pop-a-lop's candy shop".
"Let's go in there!" Taehyung told yoongi, pointing at the store.
"Okay!" Yoongi agreed, following the lead of one of his care givers into the shop.
Taehyung and the little browsed the shelves on the candy shop. "Woah!" Taehyung was eyeing one of the giant gummy worms that weighed 20 pounds.
"Hyung!" Yoongi squealed when he saw the harry potter themed treats. "Can I has a chocolate frog?!"
"Sure!" He picked up one of the chocolate frogs for the boy and put it in their basket.
While the two boys picked out different candies to buy, JHope had turned around with their food when he saw that the two boys were gone from the table he picked out for them. He sat his tray back at the Panda Express counter so he could go look for them. Frantically, because Taehyung was basically a child himself and wasn't a great help with the littles when alone with them.
He was searching around the food court when he noticed yoongi standing in the candy shop, a giant lollipop in his mouth. "Min yoongi! Where is Taehyung?" (side note: the mall I went to has a candy store named "pop-a-lops", it's actually pretty small. But it's located in the food court).
Yoongi turned around and flashed a gummy smile at the man. "He's buying candy for us!" He pointed inside the store. "He said to wait for him right here! So I did!"
JHope came over and took the lollipop from him, "you can't be eating candy right before lunch young man! And you don't go off without telling me!"
Yoongi started to whine after the candy was taken from him. "Hey! Oh hey Hyung!" Taehyung grinned, holding three bags of candy!
"Kim Taehyung why did you think running to another store with yoongi without me was a good idea?! Especially without telling me!"
The younger male poked out his lower lip as he was scolded, "we were fine. I'm an adult Hyung!"
"That's doesn't matter Taehyung. I'm Yooni's primary caretaker. You don't take him off without telling me. Give me all that candy. You don't need all this at once." He teacher his hand out for the multiple bags.
Taehyung handed it over, grumpy now. "But I bought it."
"And I'm holding on to it. Now back to the table. You two are going to eat you're lunch and then sit quietly and think about why you shouldn't run off without telling me."
"I'm sorry daddy." Yoongi had started to whine as JHope scolded Taehyung.
"I know baby," he said softly, taking them both back to a table. "But you can't leave without telling me. Even if you're with another member. I was worried where you were."
"Am I in trouble?"
"A little yes. But you did stay with Taehyung, so I'm just giving you a time out after you eat."
"Can I have my candy?"
"Not today."
He sat both males down before going to get their food again. Thanking the workers for keeping an eye on it before returning to the two. "I'm sorry Hyung. I should've asked if we could go to the candy store."
"Yes. You should've. But you didn't. So now you're in time out."
"I'm not a little kid," he groaned.
"Would you rather me ground you. Or worse?"
"No sir."
"Then eat you're food and behave."
Yoongi had JHope help him eat, insisting he couldn't use the chopsticks by himself. They got a few weird looks, but no one said anything to them as they ate.
When they finished, Taehyung threw their trash away and came back to sit at the table. "How long we gotta sit here?" He asked.
"Fifteen minutes." Both boys were not happy with that number. But neither voiced their opinion as they sat quietly.
"How long as it been?" Yoongi asked three minutes in.
"Not even five minutes. No talking yoongi or I'll start your time over."
"But I gotta pee!"
JHope sighed. "Alright. I'll pause the time and you both come with me."
"I don't wanna pause. That'll make the time longer for me!"
"I don't trust you to stay seated with me gone. Now let's go."
Taehyung begrudgingly followed his hyungs to the bathroom, waiting for yoongi to finish up before they'd go back to sit down again. "Okay!" Yoongi said when he was finished, going to the sink and washing his hands.
"Good boy," JHope praised him for not having to be told to wash his hands.
"all done!" He presented his wet hands to the man. JHope got some towels and helped dry his hands before they went back out to finish their time-out.
Yoongi fidgeted a lot while he had to sit, and Taehyung kept making small huffy sounds. But they finished the fifteen minutes without saying a word. "Okay you two can get up and talk now."
"Am I still in trouble daddy?"
"No baby. Let's go to build a bear okay? I promised you could make a charmander."
"Okay!" He took jhopes hand so they could walk to the store.
"Can I go into the store with all the RC toys Hyung?"
"Sure, but text me when you're done if I haven't came to get you."
"Okay," Taehyung agreed before parting ways with him.
Yoongi and JHope went into build a bear and luckily only a few kids were in there so yoongi didn't have to wait in any lines to make his charmander or pick out the outfits for him.
Except for the small hiccup during lunch, the mall trip went extremely well for the little.

*edited*