BTS in london

Request - what if Jungkook wasn't crying in the London concert because he was sad he couldn't dance for the fans due to his injury? But instead because he slipped during the concert?

All of BTS were in the U.K for their European tour, and they were currently holding a concert in London. Unfortunately Jungkook had hurt his foot while stretching the other day and had to get stitches in the heel of his foot. This injury prevented him from dancing - even walking - for a few days in fear of hurting his foot further and/or ripping open his stitches.
During the concert, Jungkook sat on an elevated pedestal, singing from where he was seated. He had tried to keep a bright and happy demeanor during the concert, but he was sad he couldn't dance and his foot was starting to hurt again - he needed to take more pain killers soon.
During anpanpam, Jungkook felt himself slip into littlespace and he turned quickly in his seat, so he was facing away from the fans - and started to cry. At first the boys didn't notice, singing and dancing on stage. Then Jimin turned to see that Jungkook was turned around, his hands covering his face.
The older man ran over to the boy, going to see what was wrong. He pulled jungkook's hands away, smiling at him. Jimin immediately saw that Jungkook was little - his signature little pout on his lips and his soft "jiji."
Jimin sat his microphone down on stage and kept smiling - not wanting to alert the others or the fans. "You Okay Kookie?"
"My foot huwt. And I'm sad."
"Can you make it through the last two songs?"
Jungkook shook his head softly, he needed to get off stage - quickly. "I'll stay right beside you. You can do it."
Jimin ruffles the boy's hair gently before he hopped up with his mic and started to sing the rest of the song. Somehow, Jungkook was able to get through the last of the songs - his crying stopped but he continued to hide his face in shame. Something fans took as him just being upset over not being able to preform for them.
After the final song ended, jungkook's platform led the stage almost immediately. Namjoon had the fans say goodbye - sayIng Jungkook needed lots of rest to heal quickly for the fans. After their ending ment, the rest of the members left the stage to prepare to leave for their hotel.
Jin went straight to Jungkook - Who was in the middle of getting changed out of his stage clothes and being given a banana milk by their manager (We Stan manager sejin). "Eomma," Jungkook whines softly. Their manager knew about the boys' and didn't discourage it - he chopped it up to them needing something to stay destressed and it wasn't anything illegal.
"I'm here baby," Jin took over Changing the boy as he let a stylist come and blot his own sweat away.
"My foot huwt."
"Managernim can he have some more medicine?"
"I have it right here," their manager pulled the bottle of painkillers from his pocket and took out a pill - handing it to Jungkook to take.
"Take that baby, it'll help your foot feel better." Jungkook took the medicine obediently as Jin got him back in the wheelchair they'd gotten. The doctor had said he couldn't walk for a few days just to be safe.
"Wanna go home." Jungkook was pouting.
"We are still on your right now baby. But we can go back to the hotel and you can go right to bed. That medicine is gonna make you sleepy anyways."
"No." Jungkook huffed as Jin wheeled him towards their vehicle to get back to the hotel.
"Don't be huffy. You need all the rest you can get right now." Jin tapped his nose gently, making the little smile a bit.
"Eomma. I wanna stay wit you." He whined softly, he didn't want to be put to bed and then Jin go sit with the others.
Jin sighed softly as the van pulled out and headed towards the hotel. "You can stay with us in the living room, but I'll bring out a blanket so you can lay in the couch while we stay up for a bit."
"Okay," Jungkook grinned at the news.
~~~~~
When they arrived at the hotel, someone from the hotel staff helped them get Jungkook to their floor - the staff was super nice and let them all change their room last minute so Jungkook could have a handicap accessible room while he was in the wheelchair. So they were now on the first floor instead of the fourth floor, and the door to their suite was wider than the standard rooms.
"Get Kookie settled into the sofa Joonie, please. I'll go grab one of the extra blankets from the closet plus his bunny and paci." Jin spoke once they were all in the suite together.
"Daddy I want food," Jungkook started to inquire about a snack and how he was super hungry.
Namjoon got Jungkook onto the sofa and stretched his legs out, careful with his injured foot - putting one of the throw pillows from the sofa under it. "Jimin can you get Jungkook a snack?"
"Sure Hyung," Jimin darted off to the open kitchen and poured teddy grahams into a bowl and made him a ham n' cheese sandwich before grabbing a sippy cup filled with juice and bringing it back.
"Thank you jiji!" Jungkook squealed with excitement as he was given the food - biting right into his sandwich.
Jin came out a moment later, making Jungkook pause his eating so he could tuck the blanket over him. "Okay. Finish your food and then I want you resting - got it?"
"Got it!" Jungkook giggled as he took his bunny and pretended his friend was eating with him, "have a bite!" He'd tell his bunny, putting the sandwich or cracker to its face before taking a bite of his own.
The rest of the gang sat on the floor as they discussed the concert, ate some lighter foods, and watched TV. Jungkook finished his own snack and then stuck his pacifier in his mouth - watching whatever the others had put on TV. The little wasn't able to stay up as long as he usually would've, the medicine he took starting to kick in. So he ended up falling asleep on the couch - just as Jin knew he would.
So the eldest went and brought out a pillow to tuck under the maknae's head. And when everyone was ready, they all went to their beds for the night. Jin didn't want to wake the boy - which would make the little cranky and probably even cry - so he left the overhead light to the oven on in case the little stirred, made sure he was tucked in nice and tight, and then went on to bed himself. If Jungkook woke up little and needed something, the boy would call for him and he was only a few feet away in the nearest bedroom.
Thankfully, the medicine knocked Jungkook out for the entire night. So neither Jin nor Namjoon needed to get up to tend to a cranky and injured little during the night.