Knocking is important

Request*
Kinda *
*loosely requested 

Namjoon and Jin were both in Jungkook's room - the three were currently 'fooling around' with one another.  Jin was currently kissing the youngest member while Namjoon worked the maknae over.
"Hyung!" Jungkook let out an embarrassingly loud moan when Namjoon had him close to ecstasy. Outside the door Taehyung was in littlespace and looking for his friend to play with him.
Taehyung heard Jungkook cry out - and mistook the sound of pleasure for pain. "Kookie are you huwt?" Taehyung pushed the door open.
"Don't open the door!" Jungkook tried to command his friend, but was too late as Taehyung stood in the bedroom confused.
Jungkook felt embarrassed and scrambled quickly under the covers. Namjoon grabbed a pillow to place over his lap as Jin (the only one with pants on) sprang into action and pushed Taehyung out the room quickly,
"You're supposed to knock on closed doors remember?"Jin was scolding the little.
"I'm sowwy." Taehyung looked at his feet when they were out in the hallway again. "In twouble?" The little didn't look up as he asked worriedly.
Jin sighed, patting the little's head gently "no baby boy. You aren't in trouble."
"What was wrong wif Kookie and joonie?"
Jin stumbled for a minute - trying to find how to explain to the little's childlike mind. "They were playing grown-up games."
"But Kookie sound huwt. He cwy."
"I think this is something we'd have to talk about when you're feeling bigger."
"I'm big!" He huffed, not liking to feel as if he were being dismissed.
Jin reaches around and popped the little's back leg firmly, "don't raise your voice to me little boy."
Taehyung started to cry, grabbing Jin's shirt. "I'm sowwy," it wasn't hard to make little tae cry - the man always overly sensitive in littlespace. "Wanna know..."
"I know you do. But it's hard to explain right now." Jin informed him. "I promise to tell you when you're not little." Jin wiped the tears from the little's face gently,
"Can Kookie play wif me?" The second youngest asked after his tears dried up.
"I don't think Kookie feels like playing right now. Why don't you find your daddy?"
"Daddy working," Taehyung pouted.
"Hmm. Then why don't you be a good boy and go start playing in the playroom? Eomma will come in a few minutes to play with you." Taehyung nodded and scampered off to do as he was told.
Jin watched him run off before going back into jungkook's room. Jungkook was hiding under his covers, not letting Namjoon pull them away to talk to him. "Come on kookie. It's okay." Namjoon was attempting to coax him out.
"No!" A muffled voice argued.
"What's wrong?" Jin asked.
"He got so embarrassed that tae walked in, he slipped and started to cry. But he won't let me pull the covers away so we can talk."
"Kookie," Jin said the name softly, tugging at the top of the comforter gently.
"Go 'way."
"Kookie come out from the blankets. It's okay. We've been walked in on before."
"Not by Taetae or yooni!" He meant the men had never walked in on them while little. But in reality only Jhope has ever walked in on Namjoon and Jungkook, because Namjoon decided he wanted a quickie in the dressing room - and Jungkook couldn't argue when the elder already had him half undressed and whimpering for more.
"Why are you so upset?" Jin asked.
"Taetae gonna make fun of me..."
"Why do you think that?"
"C-cause Kookie loud...."
Jin couldn't help but chuckle. "He isn't going to make fun of you for that. Taetae is too little right now anyways. He doesn't even understand what he saw."
Jungkook finally peeled out from the blankets "he won't?"
"No." Jin promised firmly.
Jungkook didn't stop Namjoon this time when the blankets were pulled away. "Feel better?" The leader asked as Jungkook came out from hiding.
"A Little..." Namjoon smiled at the answer.
"You wanna get dressed now?" Jin asked.
"Neh." Namjoon got up and used a box of wipes to clean the little up Before he helped Jungkook put his clothes back on. Whatever excitement Jungkook had only a few minutes ago before Taehyung barged in, was completely gone now.
"What would you like to do now?" Jin asked as grabbed jungkook's bunny for him.
"Nap. I'm s'eepy" Jungkook was probably sleepy because he'd been the center of Jin and namjoon's 'special' attention for over an hour already.
Jin obliged, throwing off the throw blanket they'd had down over the covers before tucking Jungkook into bed. "You want a story?" Jungkook shook his head, hugging his bunny close as he already started to drift into slumber.
"Wanna go to my room?" Namjoon whispered as he pulled him out the room, ready to switch tactics.
"I told Tae I'd play with him for a little bit." Jin informed the man.
Now Namjoon pouted "But I'm still -"
"You'd go on all day if I let you. You can wait a a couple of hours." Jin grinned at namjoon's dejected look. He knew the leader would sit in the bedroom and wait for Jin - the waiting only making him take Jin that much rougher when he finally arrived.
Namjoon accepted Jin's kiss before the eldest went to entertain Taehyung for a little while. And Namjoon went to his bedroom to watch TV and wait.