Yoongi

A/N: this chapter as well as Yoongi part two were helped written in 2018 by friends and the plotline given was adapated from Minsugaforever's story titled "I-I'm sorry".

It had been a few months since Jungkook came out as a Little to Jin, and now everyone in BTS knew about it. All of the men were very accepting of Jungkook and Kookie. The only problem was that when Hobi and Yoongi were told about it, Yoongi was about to tell his boyfriend that he was a little. However, after seeing Hobi gush over how cute Kookie was, and how much he loved playing with Kookie, taking care of Kookie, being around Kookie, Yoongi changed his mind and got roped into being a caregiver for Jungkook.
It was stressful to say the least, whenever Jungkook was little, he was rambunctious and hyper active. Yoongi was a terrible caregiver, it wasn't in his nature, so he mainly just watched Jungkook and let the others actually take care of him.
On an evening when Yoongi had been stressed he could feel 'Yooni' trying to push himself out so Yoongi could relax. But he couldn't because Everyone was in the living room watching over Kookie.
Jimin was on the floor with the boy, playing with his matchbox cars, making sound effects for the Little who squealed happily at the noises. "Jiji funny!" Jungkook exclaimed as Jimin pretended that the cars exploded.
"Yoongi come play with Jungkook," Hobi grabbed his boyfriend's hand and pulled him away from the corner he was sulking in.
"Hobi pl-"
"Yooni wanna play?!" Jungkook abandoned Jimin and the cars, bouncing over to Yoongi. Yoongi didn't play a whole lot with Jungkook, he always had to fight hard not to slip when he did.
"Kookie I-"
"Come play with Kookie!" He grabbed at Yoongi's hands and pulled him over. "draw with Kookie! He made picture for Yooni during tv time!" He let go of Yoongi's hands to search through the pile of papers he had on the coffee table. He took out one from the middle that was a coloring page of different pokemons he had colored.
"Isn't that nice? Kookie made sure to stay in the lines too. He wanted it to be perfect for you." Taehyung said from his seat as Jungkook handed the picture to Yoongi.
"Y-yeah." Yoongi said shortly, he was starting to get irritated because the funny car sounds, the pretty coloring, and Jungkook's Bunny was making it harder for him to stay big. He sat the picture back down on the coffee table. "I'm not feeling well, I'm going to lay down." Before anyone could grab him, he ran off to his bedroom.
"Yooni don't wanna play with Kookie?" Jungkook stared at the picture Yoongi left abandoned, tears filling his eyes.
"What's up with Yoongi? He feels fine," Hobi gruffed, crossing his arms over his chest.
"He hurt Kookie's feelings!" Jimin huffed.
"Kookie no hurt!" Kookie tried to say, but as soon as he said it he started crying loudly.
Yoongi could hear the boy's cries in his room, and it made his heart hurt. As soon as he closed his bedroom door he let himself slip. So hearing Kookie cry while he was little made his eyes tear up. He grabbed his own stuffed Kumamon and looked at it sadly. "Yooni made Kookie cry. He's bad..." He shifted to the corner of his room. "Yooni need time-out. 'go to corna'. That what Eomma say to Kookie when he been bad. J-joonie spank Kookie when he bad. Would Yooni's daddy spank him for being bad? Kookie cries when he get spanked, I don't want spanking." He was talking to his stuffie, crying softly as he listened to the loud wails from Kookie.
"Kookie shhh, it's okay. Yoongi is just not feeling good, he went to lay down and feel better." Jin was hugging the crying boy to his chest as the Little continued to cry into his chest.
"Yooni no like Kookie!"
"Yooni loves Kookie, he's just sick. Like when Kookie had a cold, he had to lay down. It's the same thing," Jin began to rock his Little back and forth, shushing him gently, trying to calm him. "Go talk to him, now." Jin mouthed to Namjoon.
Namjoon stood up from his seat and went to Yoongi's room, banging on the door loudly. "Hyung open the door!"
Yoongi's head spun to the door, gulping as he shoved his stuffie under his pillow. He had to force himself back to being big, something he was used to doing, but not while he was stressed and emotional. So when he was Big again he had an attitude, "What?!" He snapped, opening the door. Luckily it was dark in the room, so Namjoon couldn't see his eyes were puffy.
"You made Kookie cry, he thinks you hate him. Come out here and tell him you don't hate him!"
"No! Why should I?!"
"Yoongi you-"
"No, I'm tried of always having to take care of Jungkook! All you guys ever talk about is him and how cute he is! Whenever he does anything it's always "oh look at Kookie!" "he's so cute!" "He's such a good boy!" Well I don't care! I don't want to be his caregiver, i never did! He isn't cute! And besides, whatever he does I can do way better! Now leave me alone!"
He went to slam his door shut, but Namjoon grabbed him by his shirt and yanked him forward "Hyung I suggest you watch it! If you didn't want to be a caregiver you should have told us. Instead of lying and stringing Kookie around. You've really hurt his feelings, I can't believe you! How can you be so heartless?!"
"I-" Yoongi's voice shook, the fierceness in Namjoon's voice, and as hard as he shook him had the last piece of will to stay Big begin to crack.
"I don't want to see you right now! Stay in your room and sulk! I don't care! And if you don't like little Kookie so much stay away from him!"
Yoongi broke, but he was trying his best to keep it together as Namjoon shoved him back in his room and slammed the door on his face. When he heard Namjoon storm away he whispered to the door "I sorry." He covered his mouth before diving for his bed. He shoved his face into his pillows and started to cry loudly. Telling himself over and over again that he was a bad boy, that he didn't deserve to be loved and doted on like Kookie. "Kookie cute. Yooni is bad, he no cute. No one like Yooni, everyone like Kookie." He was crying to himself, grabbing his Kumamon "Kumamon like Yooni?" He cried louder, unable to control his sobs.
He couldn't be heard by anyone, because when Namjoon came back he gathered everyone up and decided they would all go out for ice cream while Yoongi "rested".
Yoongi heard when they left, which only made him cry harder. "Yooni all alone Kumamon." He started to shake, clutching the bear to him as his sobs turned into coughs. He was crying so hard he was starting to make himself sick.
He made his way to the bathroom where he threw up, walking back to his bed where he collapsed, hugging Kumamon and telling himself he deserved to be alone as he just fell asleep, his face stained with tears.

*edited*