Crayons

Jungkook and Yoongi were playing in the room that had recently been turned into a "playroom" for them. It was filled with toys, books, coloring books, crayons, a TV, and even a giant bed that they had for naptimes.
Jimin had been watching over the two when it was time for their snack, so he left the two alone in the room to go down to the kitchen. Jungkook made his way to the drawer that held their coloring books, black paper, and crayons (No markers, Namjoon learned that lesson after the two Littles colored each other). "Co-lar!" Jungkook squealed taking the crayons and crawling over to the wall.
"Kookie you forgot book!" Yoongi grabbed Jungkook's favorite coloring book that was filled with cars and trucks.
"Nuh. Colar wall pretty! Is white like paper!"
Yoongi pouted, "Coloring walls is bad! Eomma said so!"
Jungkook whined softly, "Eomma will like the pwetty dwawings though. Eomma won't get mad!" Jungkook then started to scribble flowers and butterflies onto the wall.
Yoongi sat, watching him for a minutes before he made his way over to the wall and began to color as well. Eomma was always really nice, he wouldn't get mad at their pretty drawings when he saw them, right?
"Okay guys, I got sandwiches!" Jimin came back into the room with sandwiches and juice when he spotted the two boys drawing on the wall. "No sirs!" Jimin sat the food and drinks down on the small table before rushing over and grabbing the crayons and landing swift pops to their hands.
"Ow! Jiji!" Yoongi whined, rubbing his hand from the sting.
"You two know better than to color on the walls."
"But it pwetty!" Jungkook tried to protest, tears had filled his eyes when Jimin popped his hand.
"It is pretty, but drawing and coloring is for coloring books and your drawing paper. Not the walls, Eomma talked to you about this. Did he not?"
"Neh," Jungkook's head hung as he looked at the floor, sniffling softly.
"I want you both in timeout right now, I have to go tell your daddies what you've done."
"No! Don't tell daddy!" Yoongi waved his hands in front of his face, his eyes wide as he looked at Jimin anxiously. "Daddy be mad! Give spankin'!"
"If you didn't want a spankin' then you shouldn't have colored on the wall, now do as I say Yooni."
"Don't wanna," Jungkook said, he started to cry. Jungkook had been cranky lately when he was Little, often getting into trouble with his caregivers. Namjoon had told Kookie next time he misbehaved he'd get a 'nice' spanking, early bedtime that day, and no sweets for a week. "pwomise to be good 'gain! No tell daddy!"
Jimin sighed, getting down on his knees before kissing Jungkook's head gently. "I'm sorry Kookie. But you knew what you did was wrong. I can't let you do as please, now go sit in the corner."
Jungkook whined, defeated and obviosuly not going to win this battle as he made his way to the same corner as Yoongi, sitting beside him and looking at his lap tearfully. "Daddy gon' be mad."
"He is, now both of you sit there until I come back with your daddies." With that Jimin walked out the room.
Both boys stayed in their spot, but started to talk with one another while they were left alone. "All Kookie's fault. You started coloring first."
Kookie huffed, "No! Yoongi big bwother, supposed to take care of Kookie!" That's how they started bickering with one another, and not long after that they started pinching each other.
"Stop it you two!" Both boys froze when they heard Namjoon's stern voice ring out in the room.
"Daddy! Yooni pinchin' me!" Jungkook cried, standing onto his feet.
"You were pinching him too young man, now come over to a new corner and sit back down. You two need a timeout away from each other for a few minutes."
Jungkook obeyed, going to an unoccupied corner and sitting down, facing it quietly. The tone of his daddy's voice made it obvious he needed to listen and behave. "Daddy!" Yoongi called out when JHope came into the room a few moments later.
"Turn around to the wall Yooni. I heard what Joonie said. You two are in big trouble. Coloring on walls, and now fighting with each other?"
"Yooni sorry," He whimpered, scooting around so he was looking at the wall.
"I know he is, he's very sorry now because he's about to get a spanking."
Both men sat down on the bed, Namjoon started a timer for five minutes "I want you two to think about why you are in trouble, and to remember it isn't nice to fight." He was met with small whimpers from both boys. "Jesus," Namjoon sighed, putting a hand on his forehead.
"I wonder what's up with them? Jungkook has been misbehaving alot while little, he must be stressed about something outside of being little."
"I'll have to talk to him about it when he's big again. Especially now if he's starting to fight with Yoongi."
"Yoongi's not overly stressed, he's about the same as usual. But he has been trying to work on a few new tracks, but I think it's mainly Little Kookie's behavior that has Little Yooni thrown for a loop."
"You're probably right. Like last week when Kookie was imitating Yooni's behavior."
While the two continued to talk, the timer went off, signally that time-out was over. "Okay little ones, come over here." JHope said, moving so he was on the other side of the bed, sticking his hand out as he waited for Yoongi to come over to him.
Jungkook crawled over to Namjoon, sitting in front of the man, his eyes wide and shining as he looked up at him. "Sit beside daddy, Kookie."
Jungkook got up off the floor and sat beside Namjoon, grabbing the man's arm uncertainly. He wasn't sure if he was allowed to cuddle yet or if he should be prepared to be placed over his lap. "Do you boys know why you are in trouble?" JHope asked.
"C-cause we color on the wall, and that's bad." Yoongi answered.
"And?" Namjoon prompted Jungkook to answer, he also picked up on the Little's uncertainty when he felt the tug at his arm. He wrapped his arms around the Little, letting Jungkook cuddle into his chest.
"Kookie and Yooni were fighting. And fighting is bad." The Younger boy said as he buried his face into Namjoon's chest.
Yoongi started to whine a bit, seeing Jungkook get cuddles. "Come here baby," JHope took his Little into his arms and cuddled him.
"Not a baby." Yoongi pouted, but didn't complain when JHope kissed his cheek and stroked his hair.
After a few minutes, Namjoon made a movement to indicate to Jungkook to sit up on the bed. After the boy was sitting and looking at his Daddy expectantly the man spoke, "Okay you two, its time we got your punishment over with."
"No, just cuddles. Don't want spankings." Yoongi started to whine when JHope made him sit up as well.
"Do you two want to go to your Daddies rooms for your spanking or stay in here together?" JHope asked.
"S-stay." Jungkook stuttered, looking to Yoongi to see if he wanted the same.
Yoongi blushed, the two hadn't been spanked together before, and the thought embarrassed him, but he nodded. "Okay then," Namjoon took Jungkook's arm and pulled him over his lap, easily pulling the boys pants down.
"Daddy, no bare!" Jungkook yelped when he received a warning smack.
Yoongi flinched backwards when he saw his friend's bottom shade pink and then lighten back to it's milky white color when he was smacked. "You too Yooni," JHope brought the smaller boy over his lap and removed his pants as well. To JHope's surprise, and relief, Yoongi didn't fight with him about getting spanked bare.
Yoongi didn't argue because if Jungkook was getting spanked this way, it was only natural he'd get the same. Even his little self knew that he wouldn't win that argument, and he'd only get into more trouble. "Ow!" Yoongi yelped when the first smack was delivered to his bottom, followed by a whimper of pain.
Namjoon had to give his little a few extra warm up spanks due to his wiggling and fighting. "Kookie if you don't stop this now, you'll have another timeout!"
Jungkook's movement slowed at that warning, but he was still kicking his feet in irritation. "Daddy! Yooni be good, promise!" Jungkook flinched, his hands curling into the bedsheet. JHope's and Namjoon's smacks weren't in sync, so each boy would hear a smack delivered to the other periodically.
"Just a few more baby, you're being so good." JHope praised before landing a hard smack to the Little's thigh.
Jungkook cried before Yoongi, feeling guilty now because he had started this, causing Yoongi to get into trouble too. "Kookie Sowwy!"
Namjoon landed a particularly hard smack to his Little's bottom, which only served to make the boy cry harder. "Move your hands Kookie." Namjoon's voice was stern, but soft at the same time.
"All over, you were such a big boy." JHope started to send comforting words to Yoongi, pulling his pants up and cuddling the crying boy.
"Kookie." Yoongi whined into JHope, tensing up when Namjoon landed a hard slap to Jungkook's hands.
"Ow!" Jungkook cried, his hands coming back up to his face.
"Kookie you are being very naughty right now. Don't make daddy add to your punishment."
"No mowe! Hurts daddy!" In reality, Jungkook had only received nine spanks, not counting the one to his hand, but his guilt was making the punishment seem much worse.
Namjoon gripped the boy tighter against his side and landed another smack, the sound making Yoongi flinch into JHope. JHope looked behind him to Namjoon, his eyes soft as he watched Jungkook sob over the man's lap. He knew Namjoon would stop at 15, but the cries from the little broke all of their hearts.
Yoongi started to cry again, listening to Jungkook and his spanking. "shhh, its okay baby." JHope hugged the boy as close as he could.
"Almost over Kookie," Namjoon said hoarsely, he was having to hold his own tears in at how harshly he was punishing his Little.
"Sowwy! I Sowwy! Never be bad again!" Jungkook nearly screamed, he really wanted his spanking to end.
Namjoon landed the last few smacks before pulling the boy's pants up and pulling him up, hugging him as tight as he could. "It's over now Kookie. No more."
"H-hurts." Jungkook buried his face into his hands, sobbing.
"I know. Daddy is sorry he spanked Kookie so bad. But Kookie has to stop misbehaving."
"Kookie Sowwy. Kookie been bad. Made Yooni get spankin' too. Kookie been sad."
Namjoon blinked at the confession, pushing the boy back and moving his hands, making the crying boy look at him. "Why is Kookie sad?"
"Big Kookie sad. He sad cause he not do good on test in school. And He got yelled at by teacher lady for not dancing wight."
Namjoon kissed Jungkook's face, "I'll talk to big Kookie when he's back."
Jungkook curled into the man and bit his lip, chewing on it softly as he started to calm down. Yoongi's stomach growled softly, "Is Yooni hungry?" JHope asked.
"Yes," The boy blushed as his stomach rumbled again.
JHope wiped the boy's face free of tears. "Do you want to eat the snack Jiji had made for you?" Yoongi nodded and JHope turned to Namjoon and Jungkook. "Does Kookie want his snack too?"
"Can I Daddy?" Jungkook looked up to Namjoon, rubbing at his eyes.
"Yes baby, eat your snack. Then you and Yooni need to take a nap."
Usually both boys would fuss about that, but after their spankings, they didn't care if they were put to bed. Namjoon and JHope set their table up, helping the boys sit down and smiling when both Littles made their daddies feed them.
After they ate, they were tucked into the big bed and closed their eyes. They both fell asleep quickly for their naps, all the crynig they did tiring them out.

*edited*