16

"Namjoon Hyung," Jungkook knocked on the Leander's studio door.
"Come in."
Jungkook poked his head in to see what the man was up to. Namjoon was on the computer, surfing the web at the moment, taking a short break from writing music. "Can I talk to you?"
"Sure Jungkook, What is it?"
"It's about the other day. When I was little."
"Is it about what happened during dinner?"
"Neh, Hyung."
"Come sit down." Namjoon patted the futon that sat next to his desk chair.
"Well..." Jungkook sat down, chewing on his lower lip nervously. Namjoon turned around, looking to Jungkook as he waited for the boy to speak. "I was thinking about it a lot. A-and I was wondering if you and Jin hyung would want..."
"Want to be in a poly couple with you?"
"Neh."
Namjoon couldn't help but break out into a grin at how shy the youngest still was, even after all these years. "I've been talking to Hyung about it too. I knew you'd want to talk about it sooner or later. We still all need to talk about it together first, but Jin and I would both like to make you our boyfriend." Jungkook broke out into a full faced blush as he sat in his seat, biting in his lip still. "Jin is at vocal lessons right now, but we can all talk after he gets home."
"Okay."
"Are you sure you're okay jungkookie?"
"Neh hyung. I just was nervous."
Namjoon smiled and pinched the younger's cheek affectionately. "You're so cute! It's hard to believe you used to be so small and little. You were even smaller than Jimin when you first came on as a trainee."
Jungkook hid his face at all of that, getting flustered from the man. "S-still little."
"Yes you are!" Namjoon grinned as he saw Jungkook slipping. "So cute and little! My little Kookie!"
"Daddy," he whined softly, beginning to chew on his shirt collar since he didn't have his bunny with him.
"Do you want your bunny?" He asked in a cutsie voice.
"I want bunny." He nodded and looked around for him.
"He's in the playroom. Let's go get him." Jungkook jumped up from his seat to follow after the man and get his stuffed bunny.
~~~~~~~
"Look!" Kookie squealed as he put a crayon between his fingers and pretended to smoke it, giggling.
"Kookie where did you learn to do that?!" Jin asked shocked at the little's pretend play.
"Tata And Jiji!" Both males in question choked on the food they had stuffed in their mouths.
Swallowing in a hard gulp, Taehyung grinned awkwardly "I have homework!" He exclaimed before getting up to dart off.
"You aren't in school Kim Taehyung!" Jin snatched the boy by his arm.
"Are you two smoking?"
"No! He must've been watching cartoons. You know those old cartoons have smoking in them!" Jimin defended.
"Uh uh." Jungkook huffed when Jimin tried to say he was lying. "Tata And jiji go outside on 'alconey 'fore Eomma make food! Kookie seen it!"
"Ow!" Namjoon grabbed Jimin up by his arm.
"You two are in a load of trouble." Yoongi started giggling as he continued to color, "jiji and Tata in trouble!" He said in a fake taunt.
"It isn't nice to make fun of people when they are in trouble. You wouldn't want to be made fun of if you'd been bad would you?"
Yoongi's face fell at the thought, "no daddy!"
"Then you shouldn't either."
"I sorry."
JHope smiled and kissed the top of his head, "that's okay. You didn't know."
"Ow! Hyung!" Taehyung whined as Jin marched him off upstairs with Namjoon and Jimin.
"We won't do it again!" Jimin was swearing as Namjoon wordlessly took him away.
"First you're gonna show us where you've been hiding these cigarettes. Then you two are gonna get the tanning of your lives!" Jin was scolding them harshly.
JHope has to preoccupy the boys as the 95 line got their backsides handed to them. Of course it was hard when you could hear the boys all the way upstairs.
Taehyung especially, he was always so loud when he got spanked. "Hyung-Ah! Please!" Was always heard. And this time even Jimin was being extra loud as Namjoon really handed it to him.
"I'll never smoke again! Ah!"
Jungkook was starting to whine, not liking to hear his hyungs get spanked. "Shh," JHope tried to calm the impending cries from the little.
"Daddy, don't like it." Yoongi concurred his feelings with the maknae.
"I know. It'll be over soon. Just keep coloring. Let me put on some music." He pulled out his phones to try and drown out the noise, and it helped some.
It seemed like forever, however when the couple came downstairs with two sniveling boys, limping and rubbing their butts.
"Now both of you sit down and finish your meal."
"Yes Hyung," Jimin answered Jin's demand before they both sat gingerly at the table.
"I sowwy. Kookie get jiji and Tata in twouble."
"It's not your fault Kookie. Jiji and Tata were bad," Jimin tried to make him feel better, despite the pain he was currently in.
"Why don't I take you two, outside and you can play on the trampoline?" Jin suggested.
"Okay!" Yoongi agreed pulling at his dongsang. "Let's play Kookie."
"Kookie no feel good."
"You and I will go play yooni. Kookie May need to lay down," Jin explained before taking the man outside.
"What's wrong Kookie?" Namjoon asked.
"tummy feels bad."
"Are you upset your hyungs got spanked?" Kookie nodded. "Don't be upset so much baby. They did something bad and got spankings. Just like you when you've been bad."
"Kookie tattle-tale."
"It's okay this time. When someone has done something very bad, you need to tell us."
"Like If hobi break somefing?"
"Yes."
"Or Eomma burn food?" Namjoon laughed a little.
"Yes. You can tell someone that too. Do you feel any better?"
"A little. But I wanna take bath and play with bath paint."
"Okay. Let's go take a bath." He grinned taking the cute little to the bathroom.

*edited*