23

"I wanna happy meal!" Yoongi squealed from the backseat. The boys were in America and they had a free day, so Jin loaded everyone up to have a day in the town.
"Do you want a cheeseburger or nugget meal?" Jin asked as he pulled into McDonald's.
"Burger! And extra fries!"
"You're getting apple slices as your extra side." Jhope informed the little as Namjoon leaned over in the passenger seat to begin ordering.
"But daddy!"
"No buts young man."
"I want nugget meal!" Kookie seconded the happy meal motion. "Can I have go gort?"
"Yes Kookie. Get Kookie-"
"And a six piece happy meal with the yogurt as the side."
"Know it all."
Namjoon smirked as he continued ordering. Thankfully it was just two happy meals he upsized the drinks, and five Big Mac meals. So the employees weren't too overwhelmed with the big order.
At the window Jin handed all the bags to Namjoon and passed around the drinks to everyone. "Thank you!" Jin said in English.
"Did you need any sauces?" The lady at the window asked.
"Do you want any ketchup?" Namjoon asked him.
"Yes!"
"Can we have some ketchup please." Namjoon asked since Jin was no help.
When they were finished, Jin drove off and found a small park for them to all sit at and eat. "What Kookie get?" Yoongi asked when he opened his happy meal.
"Uhmmm," Jungkook rummaged around and got his toy. "It's a pikachu!" The toy at the fast food chain were plastic Pokémon figurines with a special Pokémon card to go with it.
"I got....vulpix!"
"Both of you eat your food before you start playing with your toys."
"Yes daddy," Jungkook said with a pout as Namjoon took the toys from them and sat them off to the side.
The two littles ate their meal, with Taehyung helping Jungkook open his go gurt tube to eat. "I wanna go swimming!" Yoongi announced as he took a bite of his apple slice.
"Yeah?" Jimin asked with a bmgiant bite of burger.
"Hotel has pool! Can we go swimming daddy?" Yoongi asked Jhope.
"Sure. We can go swimming later this evening."
"What we gonna do now?" He asked jhope again.
"After we all eat, we're going to the stores. So you have to behave well."
"I will!"
"You too Kookie," Namjoon added.
"I be good! Can I go swimming too with yooni?"
"As long as you behave today."
"Yay!"
~~~~~~~~~~~

After lunch Jin took everyone to an outlet mall where they did some shopping before heading back to the hotel.
The shopping trip went smoothly, somehow, and the only complication was Jungkook whining for a new iron man figurine he spotted. One quiet warning from Jin had his whining stopped and put him back on good behavior.
Since the day trip went well, both littles got to change into swimming trunks and head down to the indoor pool to go swimming.
"I don't wanna," yoongi had a soft pout on his lips as he rubbed at his eyes.
Jhope had just finished telling the boys it was time to shower and get ready for dinner. "You've gotten to swim and play for two hours yoongi. It's time to head back. You need a nap before dinner anyways. You're tired."
"Am not!" He started to get fussy, a second hint that he was getting sleepy.
"Come on Jungkook," Jimin wrapped the beach towel around the youngest boy and they both left for the hotel room.
"Yoongi, we've had a nice long day now it is time to pack up."
"But daddy, I wanna play more." Yoongi had started to retreat back towards the water.
"Yoongi if you get back in that pool I am going to spank you!"
"That's not nice!"
"Now." Yoongi huffed, But went back to Jhope only after stamping his feet in anger.
"Ow!" Yoongi yelped, and looked to the rapper in shock.
Jhope had landed a stingy smack to the little's damp leg. "That's you're warning mister. Stop getting fussy with me."
"I'm sorry daddy." The two went up to the hotel room. The group had a spacious hotel floor suite type situation with three rooms total.
"I just washed Jungkook's hair really quick under the shower head." Jimin was telling Jin as the pair came out of the bathroom, Jungkook dressed in lounge pants and a white tee shirt.
"That's fine. As long as the chlorine is out his hair. Come on Jungkook, you want to watch a movie?"
"Neh! Can I watch Harry Potter?!"
"I'll put on the first one. That's your favorite right?"
"Yes!"
"Kookie not taking nap!" Yoongi started to complain as Jhope and he went to the bathroom to wash yoongi's hair in a similar manner to Jungkook.
"That's Jin's And namjoon's decision for him. I'm saying you need a nap."
"Not fair. Kookie not take nap."
"Kookie also isn't falling asleep in the bathroom." Jhope noted as he watched yoongi blink slower and his head nodded hard.
After they finished up, Yoongi put on a clean pair of boxers and some comfortable clothes for the evening.
Jhope ended up having to carrying him on his back to bed however, as the boy was now half asleep on his feet.
"Stayyyy," yoongi gripped the man's shirt as he was tucked into bed.
"I'm right here," Jhope kissed the man's forehead before sitting in bed with him so he would cuddle up to Jhopes side and fal completely asleep for his nap.