Cold part 3

The next day all of BTS were at their photo shoots and they opted to have Taehyung and Jungkook take their solo photos first in order to let them rest afterwards. They also wanted them done before they slipped into headspace, which was inevitable seeing how it happened more often when they weren't feeling well.
Sure enough, after Jin finished his photos (he was after the two sick boys) Jungkook and tae had slipped and were whining about not feeling good. "Since your photos are done, you two can sit under the tree and relax. I'll have the managers get you some water."
"Want juice Eomma." Jungkook said as tears filled his eyes, hating to be out and about when he didn't feel well.
"I'll see what the staff brought okay?"
"Eomma I want juice too." Taehyung tugged at Jin's shirt sleeve at the mention of juice.
"Okay. If they have any juice I'll bring that to you. But I don't have your sippy cup Kookie. So you have to be careful when I bring you, you're cup okay baby?" Taehyung was usually okay with not making a mess when he had drink, but Kookie was little enough he had a hard time.
"I'll help him be careful Eomma!" Taehyung promised while Kookie whined and pouted over the warming.
"Thank you Taetae. That'll be a big help." Jin patted the middle's head gently before he went to ask the staff for drinks.
"Kookie can be big too!" Jungkook started to whine to his friend, upset now.
"Kookie is littler than me. You make mess with drinks without sippy. But I'll help!" Taetae imitated Jin's precious action by petting the little's hair.
Jungkook balled his fists at his eyes, frustrated now at the actions he felt were patronizing him. "Meanies!" Jungkook started to cry, even though Jin and tae weren't actually being mean or trying to hurt the little's feelings, he was sensitive from being sick. So he took their words the wrong way.
"Don't cry Kookie! N-not being mean!" Tae waved his hands frantically, worried if another member came by they'd think Taehyung was hurting the little and he'd get into trouble.
"Kookie not too wittle! I can dwink from big boy cup!"
"I'm sorry, p-please don't cry!" Taehyung started to cry now as well, getting more frantic by the second.
Jin was able to procure two cups of grape juice when he heard Taehyung and Jungkook crying. "What's wrong?" Namjoon got to the two first, kneeling down to pat their heads gently, attempting to comfort them.
"I wasn't mean on purpose joonie!" Taehyung started to cry out first.
"Eomma and Taetae say Kookie too wittle for big boy cup! Say he make mess! But I'm not to wittle!" Jungkook cried over his Hyung.
"Ah. I see." Namjoon nodded as Jin came over with the juices.
"We weren't being mean on purpose Kookie. I'm sorry if we hurt your feelings." Jin sat the cups on a soft spot of ground before opening his arms for both boys.
They gladly accepted the offer, cuddling into Jin's arms. "Don't be mad at Taetae?"
"I'm not mad at anyone sweetheart." He kissed taehyung's head gently. "And I didn't mean to hurt your feelings kookie. I just wanted you to be careful so you didn't spill your drink. You aren't used to anything other than your sippy."
"I c-can do it." Jungkook mumbled into Jin's chest.
"Ah. The managers are calling for me.." Namjoon said before running off, he had been rubbing the two boys' back softly to help calm them.
"Of course you can." Jin cooed softly.
"Can we have a snack too?" Taehyung asked after he had calmed down, Jin still coddling an upset Kookie.
"I saw some crackers at the table with drinks. But that's all I can get until we break for lunch."
"Cwacker?" Jungkook sniffled, pulling away as he started to calm down.
"You want some too?"
"Neh. Please Eomma?"
"You're both such good boys...okay. I'll get you some crackers to go with your juice. Keep being good for me okay? Wait here and sip on your juice."
"Okay.." Jungkook promised as Jin handed the two their cups of juice.
"I'll be right back," he promised before going back to the refreshments table.
"I sorry I hurt kookie's feelings."
"Is okay Taetae. I no mad." They started to chatter with one another. Of course, Jungkook did spill some juice on his shirt as soon as Jin came back with crackers, making the little cry all over again. "I sowwy Eomma! Accident!"
"Aish..." Jin took the cup from the crying little before helping him stand. "The managers should have some spare clothes. Let's get your shirt changed. It's okay baby."
Jin ushered Jungkook off to have his shirt changed while Taehyung snacked on the crackers.
After Jungkook was calmed and changed he came back to sit under the tree and have him eat on the crackers. Jin now helped the little drink, tilting the cup to his lips whenever he wanted some, keeping anymore spills from occurring. After the snacks were done with, Jin had to go back to photos.
"Okay. Managers need me for the shots with joonie. I'll be back in a little bit. But the others are also around if you need them okay? Be good." He kissed both their heads before heading off.
The two were behaved enough at first, playing in the grass and chattering together. But after awhile Taehyung had to go get Jimin to use the bathroom, and Jungkook was left to wait for his Hyung to return. This is when the little got bored and moved from grass to dirt, getting it all over his (new) shirt and pants.
"Hey. Stop!" Jimin scolded when he brought Taehyung back from the bathroom. "Eomma Just had you change your shirt and now you've gotten it all dirty again!"
"Playing In dirt jiji!"
"I see that. But you're a mess now. You know you can't play in the dirt in your photo shoot clothes....thank god you already had yours done..."
"Jiji."
"Nuh uh. You little mister are in trouble for making such a mess. Didn't Eomma tel you to behave?"
"I sowwy. Jiji gonna 'pank Kookie?"
Jimin let out a loud sigh, he had thought about giving the little a swift pop. But decided playing in the dirt because he was bored didn't warrant a spanking. "No, but I think you need to lay down and rest. You know not to mess up your photo shoot clothes because they need to look nice in case you needed to take more photos. And it's hard for the staff to get dirt stain out..."
Jungkook sniffled as he was lectured. His nose was still runny from his cold on top of all the drying he had done earlier. The maknae also whined to Jimin about not feeling well when the older was done speaking . So Jimin went and found the bag Jin had brought with medicine in it, giving it to the little before he got him to the car they'd come in, making him lay down to rest. "You have a little fever too..." Jimin said after he'd felt the boy's head. "I think after photos we should just go home so you and Taetae can rest more. I'll let Eomma know."
Jungkook didn't argue, simply laying across the backseat and closing his eyes to rest.