Jhope

Jhope had just gotten home from his guest appearance on Under19 when Yoongi started to cry. "It's okay baby. Daddy is going to be home soon." Jimin's voice could be heard from the playroom.
Yoongi had been very little when Jhope had to leave for the episode's filming, something the little was not happy about.

*earlier that morning*

"I'm sorry baby, but daddy has to go. He promised a lot of people he'd be on a show."
Yoongi threw his stuffie and juice cup down, reaching for Jhope from the floor. "Daddy," he whined with tears brimming in his eyes. He wanted his daddy to stay and play with him, not with anyone else.
"I'll be home this evening. I promise. Be a good boy for jiji." He slipped yoongi's pacifier into his mouth and gave his head a kiss before he had to rush out, running late already.

*the present*

"Yoongi you can't chew on that," Jimin sounded stressed.
"You okay?" Jhope popped into the room, his own voice tired from his day of mentoring a half dozen trainees.
"Oh thank god! Yoongi has been fussy all day. I couldn't even get him to take his nap."
Yoongi was on the floor, surrounded by dozens of toys Jimin had tried to soothe him with. The little was clinging to one of Jhope's jackets, the item he'd also been chewing on. At the sight of Jhope though, he dropped the article of clothing and reached for Jhope.
"Hi baby," Jhope got on the floor and opened his arms for the little. Yoongi crawled into the dancer's embrace, instantly calming down. "You miss me?"
Yoongi nodded, reaching around before he found his pacifier and stuck it into his mouth.
"I couldn't get him to listen to anything I said today."
"That bad?" Jhope chuckled to himself, kissing the little's hair and rocking him back and forth.
"He cried for twenty minutes after you left. And then he threw a fit for everything. If I told him it was time for a movie he insisted he wanted to play. When I told him to clean up his mess for snacktime he threw his toys into a bigger mess!. He spilt his lunch over him and then hid when I tried to give him a bath!"
"You gave jiji quite a handful today. That wasn't very nice of you."
'Wanted. You.' Yoongi signed, not able to speak in his current headspace.
"Daddy had to go to work. You should have been nice to jiji."
"And then you were supposed to be home at 3. At 3:05 he started to cry."
'Late." Yoongi made this sign with force, showing he was not happy.
"I was seven minutes late. That still doesn't excuse you being a brat all day".
"I spanked him once. When he hid from me. But he still wouldn't stop misbehaving."
"Why don't you go take a bath yourself. You need a break." Jhope told the younger, reliving him of yoongi's terror. "You should have been laying down for your nap by now. If you had done as jiji said you wouldn't have known I was a little late because you'd be napping by now."
'Sorry. Miss daddy'.
"Let's clean up this big mess and then daddy will read you a story for naptime."
Yoongi agreed, helping Jhope clean up the toys before Jhope picked him up and placed him into the giant bed in the room. 'This book'. Yoongi pointed to his children's book of Alice in wonderland.
"Alright, hold on to your kumamon," Jhope handed him the bear before tucking him in and grabbing the book. "Ready?" Yoongi's eyes were glued to the book's pictures, taking in every word Jhope said.
After the story was over, Jhope sat the book back where it belonged and turned out the bedroom light. He had wanted to shower and eat, but he was so exhausted he decided to just jump in the shower to cool down and wash off the day's sweat before he crawled into the playroom's bed with yoongi to nap.
'Naptime' yoongi signed, He was still awake when Jhope came back into the bedroom.
"Yes naptime, now close your eyes little one." Yoongi shut his eyes, clinging to his best, waiting for the door to open and shut again to signal Jhope had left.
The sound never came, so he reopened his eyes to see Jhope pulling back the covers and getting into bed with him. 'What?'
"Shush," the command seemed funny since yoongi wasn't actually talking. "Daddy is sleepy too. Can I nap with you?"
Yoongi nodded, happy to share a nap with the man.
"Good, daddy sleep better when he can cuddle with his baby." Jhope grabbed the boy's waist, turning him so he was spooning with him. "Comfy?"
Yoongi nodded, letting go of his stuffie so he could hold onto the arms that were wrapped around him.
"Good. Now close your eyes," yoongi closed his eyes. "Feel my chest breathing and focus on it," yoongi felt the rising and falling of jhope's chest, the soft sounds his daddy made calming to him. "I love you baby boy. Daddy is Sorry he couldn't play with you today." Jhope mumbled, falling asleep as he apologized.
Yoongi smiled softly, happy his daddy was home as he too drifted off to sleep.