Oops

"Yoongi Hyung!" Jimin called for the man. He barged Into Yoongi's studio, looking for him.
"Ya! Jimin, knock before you come in!"
"Jin Hyung finished dinner. He's waiting for me to bring you to the table."
"Tell him I'm skipping dinner. I need to work on these tracks."
"Hyung! You've been in here all day, all week even! It's time for a break!"
"I don't have time for a break Jimin, now please go."
Jimin huffed, Yoongi has been immersed in his work all week, he hadn't been in little space for nearly a month too because of his overworking. "Fine," jimin turned and left the man's studio.
A few minutes later J-Hope came in, "Yoongi, come to dinner." His voice was commanding.
"Use honorifics when you speak to me JHope." Yoongi muttered under his breath. "And I told Jimin I am busy."
"He told me. You need to take a break. You're stressed out and overworking yourself. You haven't been little in three and a half weeks."
"Because I don't have time."
"You do have time. You just suck at moderation."
"Excuse me?" Yoongi spun in his chair to face an irritated JHope.
"You heard me. Now get your butt off that chair and come with me to dinner."
"I said-" yoongi's eyes widened when JHope shoved a pacifier into his mouth. "Hoseok! I-" and Yoongi had spit the pacifier out, only for it to be shoved back in.
"Stop being so fussy, Yooni."
Yoongi knew what his boyfriend was doing, he was trying to force him to slip. And it was working. He took the pacifier out, but held it in his hands "Not being fussy. I-I am busy." Yoongi's voice had went up an octave, his lips forming his infamous pout.
"You always overwork yourself. You need to learn to manage your time. You don't need to work seven days straight."
"But-"
"No buts. Listen to Daddy."
"Daddy."
"That's right. Now am I going to have to eat dinner all alone?" JHope's face feigned hurt as he asked the question. 
"Daddy! Don't be sad!" Yoongi jumped from his seat and smashed his face into his boyfriend's chest.
"Daddy is sad! Yooni hasn't come to play in so long! Where you been?"
"Yooni sorry! Don't wanna make Daddy sad!" Yoongi had started to tear up, whining as JHope took the pacifier and slipped it easily into the boy's mouth again.
"I know baby. Daddy's missed his little boy."
"Yooni is tired and hungwy."
"Let's go get dinner then? Eomma made kimchi."
"Oh yummy!" Yoongi grabbed JHope's hand and let the caregiver guide him to the kitchen. "Where Kumamon!"
"Right here," JHope plucked the stuffie from the couch as they passed the living room.
"Gimme!" Yoongi made grabby hands (well, hand), at the plushie.
"That isn't how we ask for things."
"Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee." JHope chuckled and handed the little his stuffed bear. "Thank you Daddy!" Yoongi grabbed one of the bear's ears with his mouth, holding it in his hand as he chewed on it.
"Ah! Is Yooni here?!" Jin smiles when the two men came in.
"Eomma! Yooni want kimchi!"
"He does!?"
"Yes yes! Yooni real hungry!"
"Well then let's start eating!" Jin served the food, getting the plates all loaded with food before he sat down and began to eat with everyone.
"Yooni is so cute! We missed you so much!" Namjoon started to fret over the little, helping him eat since he was making a mess.
"Yooni sorry!" Yoongi pouted when he was told he was missed again. "Yooni make everyone sad?"
"No baby! We're happy you're back! Big Yooni was stressed wasn't he?" Namjoon said quickly.
"Oh, yeah." Yoongi giggled when JHope wiped his face of food. "Daddy! That tickles!"
"I'm sorry baby." Everyone spent the first half of the meal fretting over Yoongi and giving him special attention. They were all so caught up with little Yoongi they didn't notice when Jungkook slipped from the actions of everyone.
Finally, Jungkook let out a quiet whine and started to push his food with his chopsticks. "Daddy." Jungkook whispered it, so no one was able to hear him.
Namjoon was still helping Yoongi to eat when a little ball of rice hit his head, and stuck In His hair. "What the-" Namjoon turned his head as Yoongi ate his bit of food happily. Jungkook was sitting in his seat, looking at his food when Namjoon turned to look at him. "Jungkook-Ah! Did you throw food at me?" His tone was rough and laced with irritation at the boy's action.
"Sorry." Jungkook shied away at the man's tone. If he was still big he would've been able to explain himself. But now that he was little, namjoon's tone of voice scared him and he cowered.
"Jeon Jungkook, I don't appreciate you throwing your food like a child, if you can't behave and eat properly you can leave your plate and go to your room."
"But-"
"No buts. Now." Namjoon's voice was still harsh, not realizing Jungkook had slipped, or he'd Never sound so mean. Even when he was scolding little Jungkook, he was careful not to yell or speak so coldly.
Jungkook started crying then, dashing from his seat as he accidentally knocked his plate onto the floor. "Meanie!" Was all the group heard as the youngest member ran away from the kitchen.
"Shit..." taehyung said under his breath.
"Watch it." Jimin pinched the man's arm, eliciting a yelp. "Little Yoongi doesn't know those words!"
Yoongi was still lost in his own world, as JHope was keeping his mind occupied.
"I think Jungkook slipped without us noticing." Jin whispered to Namjoon. "Go take care of him. He wanted you."
"Crap." Namjoon sat the chopsticks he'd been using to feed Yooni down. "Ah. Joonie will be back soon. He needs to check on Kookie."
"Okay! Yooni full though! Wanna go to sleep!"
JHope kisses the top of the Little's head. "Alright. Let's go get changed into pajamas and then we will go to bed."
"Okay Daddy!" Yoongi got out of his chair to follow JHope to the bedroom.
Namjoon went to Jungkook's room, groaning when he got to the door. He could hear Jungkook crying and whimpering.
He opened the door slowly, Peeking in to see the Maknae on the floor with his bunny. "Daddy yell at Kookie, bunny! He throw food at Daddy! But he wanted Daddy! Daddy was loving only Yooni and feeding him. No one even look at Kookie. Daddy was scary." Namjoon came in all the way, making Kookie jump and then cower away from the man, hugging his bunny tighter. "No yell Daddy! Please Kookie Sowwy!"
Namjoon felt his heart shatter, Little Jungkook had just cowered away from him, he was scared of him.
"Kookie..." Namjoon took a step forward, and Jungkook ducked His head down in fear. "Oh Kookie. Daddy is sorry. He didn't realize you were little. He was giving so much attention to Yooni, he didn't notice. I would've never yelled like that if I'd known." Namjoon hadn't even been THAT harsh with Jungkook, but as a little the loud and harsh words accompanied with the irritation in Namjoon's eyes was scary to a little. 
Jungkook looked up from his bunny, his eyes still leaking tears. "Daddy scare Kookie. He look mean."
"I know baby. I thought big Jungkook was just being onrey."
"On-wey?"
"It doesn't matter. I'm sorry I scared you. Can Daddy hold you?"
Jungkook dropped his bunny and his arms went out for the man. "Daddyyyy."
Namjoon hurriedly got down on the floor with the boy, bringing him into his arms and kissing his face rapidly. "I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to scare you." Jungkook said nothing in return, just buried his face in the older man's chest and shoved a thumb into his mouth.
After a few minutes, Jungkook stirred in the man's arms. "Still hungwy."
"You are?"
"Neh."
"I'm sure there's still food downstairs. Do you want to go to the kitchen and eat?"
"Neh."
"Okay." Namjoon helped the boy to his feet, guiding him back to the kitchen as he sucked on his thumb.
Jin was cleaning up the dishes when they came in. "Is everything okay?"
"Hungwy eomma."
"I just put the food in the fridge. Let me fix you a plate."
When the food was sat in front of him, Jungkook just stared at it. "WhAts wrong?" Namjoon asked.
"Daddy feed Yooni."
"Do you want me to feed you too?"  Jungkook nodded, giving Namjoon his chopsticks.
"Okay." Namjoon smiles, glad Jungkook wasn't upset anymore. "Open." Jungkook opened his mouth happily, taking in the food Namjoon was feeding him.
"Yummy!" He squealed in delight as he ate his meal.
After he finished eating, Namjoon helped him take a bath and then put him to bed. "Do you want Daddy to stay with you?"
"Yeah!" Jungkook grabbed the man's hand and tugged. Namjoon got into the bed with him and pulled Jungkook to his chest. Wrapping his arms around the boy's waist. "Night Daddy."
"Goodnight Kookie." Namjoon Let the boy get comfortable in his arms before he began to him softly, lulling him to sleep.

*edited*

DONT YELL AT ME I KNOW I TOOK FOREVER. College is hard 😭😭.