Test

Jungkook stared at his test grade, Namjoon was going to kill him. It wasn't fair. He had studied every night for a week for this exam and he still got a D-. He was never going to get his gaming system back.
His teacher even told him he had to get the leader to sign it and bring it back. Why couldn't he understand the material easily? All his hyungs talked about how they did good in school, he knew Namjoon was an excellent student for sure. Jhope tried to make him feel better and tell him not everyone did good in every subject, but Jungkook felt like he did terrible in every subject except art.
Namjoon had taken jungkook's xbox away after he continued to bring home bad marks, telling him he had to pass his upcoming exams to get it back. It was totally unfair, not to mention Namjoon then couldn't help him study because of his work.
Taehyung had tried to help him study a few nights, but the man couldn't break it down and explain it as well as Namjoon could. "Don't forget to bring that test back tomorrow Jungkook," the instructor reminded him when the class had begun to leave.
"Yes sir," after bowing to the teacher, Jungkook went outside where Jin was picking him up again.
"How was school?" Jin asked as The pair walked the few blocks to the dorm.
"Okay.."
"You had that science exam today, how did you do?"
"I don't wanna talk about it."
"Kookie."
"Don't call me that!" The maknae snapped, he was only Kookie when he was little. And when he was already frustrated, hearing the name put him on edge.
"Jeon!"
"I'm sorry Hyung," Jungkook hung his head in shame when he snapped at the man. "I didn't do well."
"What did you get?"
"D-, Namjoon Hyung is going to scold me again. I have to get him to sign the test."
"You need to study more."
Jungkook's grip on his backpack straps tightened, but he didn't reply as they walked in silence.
"Namjoon is returning from the studio, go wait for him in your room. Get started on your homework."
"Yes Hyung." Jungkook ran up to his room to get started on his assignments.
He was struggling through his math problems when Namjoon walked in, "Jin Hyung told me you had something to tell me."
Jungkook whimpered softy, pulling his test out form under his math sheet, "I had my exam today." He whispered it.
"and?" Jungkook handed the man the paper. It had a giant D- on it and a note that informed Namjoon he needed to sign the paper for Jungkook to return it. "Jungkook, What is this? Have you even been trying to study? You know this means you won't get your games back now."
"I did study!" Jungkook defended himself.
"How often? I know when you say you've studied, it means you studied for five minutes sometimes." Namjoon was scolding him harshly. "Do I need to take away more of your things to motivate you? Or maybe a firmer hand?" He asked, insinuating he would give the maknae a spanking.
"Hyung that's not fair! I studied every chance I got! I tried really hard!"
"If that's true then why are you still bringing home these grades?!"
"I don't know!" The boy actually screamed, his face had turned red and he had tears staining his face.
"Jungkook you watch your mouth. I may be your boyfriend but I'm also your Hyung and leader, you do not raise your voice to me young man!"
Jungkook turned his back to the man as he started to cry. "I'm sorry, I tried I really did! I studied everyday! Taehyung even helped me some, ask him! I can't get it! And you're too busy to help me!"
Namjoon stood looking at the boy's back in shock as Jungkook confessed to him.
"I wanted to get a good grade and make you proud of me. I stayed up late studying! I started messing up at dance practice I was so tired from the late nights. Jimin Hyung scolded me at practice again last week I kept messing up. He made me do laps around the studio! And I haven't been little in three weeks so I could study more!" By now Jungkook was sobbing, he couldn't take it anymore as he broke down and told his leader, boyfriend, and daddy everything. "I'm sorry!"
"Jungkook why didn't you tell me this before?"
"You were so busy...i didn't want to bother you. Especially after you yelled at me for interrupting your work so often."
Namjoon winced, he remembered that. He had been stressed about the title tracks and Jungkook kept knocking on his office door, asking for help with something. After the fourth time, Namjoon had smacked his bottom harder than he should've and scolded him for the interruption. He had sent the maknae to his room to study and leave him be. He must've been trying to ask for help with his studies.
"I'm sorry Jungkook. I should have listened to you."
Jungkook sniffled and winced when Namjoon turned him around forcibly. "I wanted you to be proud of me..."
"I am proud of you," Namjoon whispered. "You must've been studying so hard and I didn't even realize it. I haven't been paying you any attention lately. I'm sorry for that.  I didn't see how hard you were working or the stress it was causing you."
"Are you mad at me for failing?"
"No baby. I should've seen how hard you were trying. I think I need to look into getting you a tutor."
"Hyung no," Jungkook tried to protest.
"Maybe if I got you extra help you'd do better in classes. If you're trying this hard and still struggling it's not your fault and I shouldn't punish you for that. Please forgive me for being so negligent."
"I don't wanna go to school tomorrow."
"You have too, but I'm cancelling your vocal lessons tomorrow. You and I are gonna spend the afternoon together okay?"
"What about Jin?"
"Just us two, okay?"
"Okay." Jungkook blushed when Namjoon held his face between his hands and kissed him deeply. "H-Hyung," He had lost his breath during the kisses and when Namjoon pulled away, had leaned forward for more.
"Let's do your homework together. And everytime you get a question right I'll give you more kisses."
Jungkook agreed, sitting back down at his desk, grateful Namjoon was there to help him with the math problems.
~~~~~~~~~~
After he did his homework, Jungkook slipped into little space because Jin had come up with his sipping cup and pacifier.
Namjoon had texted the man that to tell him about Jungkook. He had argued at first, not wanting to be forced into little space. But once he was there he kept his pacifier glued inside his mouth, hugging his bunny to him for dear life.
"How do you feel Kookie?" Jin asked, brushing his hair out his face.
Jungkook made a sound in the back of his throat in response, not willing to let the pacifier out of his mouth for a second.
Jin shook his head, planting a kiss on his forehead "you wanna eat?"
Shaking his head, Jungkook pointed to the bed, "you wanna sleep?" Namjoon asked. Nodding his head, the boy reached for Namjoon, wanting the man. "I think you deserve an early bedtime tonight." He helped get the boy into bed and tucked him in.
When he tried to leave however, Jungkook started to cry and he spit his pacifier out. "No daddy! Stay! Stay!" He grabbed namjoon's wrist and begged.
"Hey," Namjoon turned back to the boy and grabbed his face "I'm right here. Daddy's here. I'll stay," he gave the little kisses to his face trying to calm him. "I'm not going anywhere."
He got into the bed so that Jungkook could curl in his chest. "I'll let you two rest," Jin smiled, happy to see Jungkook little again after so long. He slipped out the room, knowing Jungkook needed his daddy right now.
"Shhh," Namjoon was rocking the boy back and forth, trying to lull him to sleep. He picked up the pacifier and slipped it back into the boys mouth.
Jungkook closed him eyes, clinging to Namjoon like his life depended in it as he slipped into sleep.