Cranky

Taehyung was in little space one afternoon, so he was clinging to Jin's side as the eldest man washed the dishes. "You wanna help Eomma dry the silverware?"
"Okay..." The little answered tentatively, taking a dry cloth from Jin before he dried the silverware as it was passed to him.
"Thank you, you're such a big help." Jin praised him, patting his head softly.
The little put away the dried silverware into the drying rack, with Jin taking care of the heavier dishes. When the small dishes were finished, taehyung stuck his thumb in his mouth and held onto Jin's shirt, waiting for him to tell him what to do next.
"Do you want a snack?" The little nodded, looking towards the fridge. "I'll cut you up some fruit?"
Taehyung made a sound of happiness, going to sit down at the table and wait for his snack. After a few moments the little was nibbling on a bowl of fruit, watching Jin continue washing dishes. "Taetae?" Jimin called for the little.
"He's in here!" Jin yelled from the kitchen.
"Oh there you are," Jimin grinned.
"He's just having a snack right now."
"I see, it looks yummy. You want to go outside after your snack?" Taehyung nodded, excited to play outside in the sun. it had been raining for a few days and so it wasn't suitable to play outside in.
The little finished his snack, taking the bowl to Jin before running to the back door where Jimin was waiting. His daddy helped him put on his shoes, tying them snuggly for the excited little. "Okay, come on." Jimin opened the door and went out onto the lawn with Taehyung.
"Daddy-" Taehyung tugged Jimin to the trampoline with him, wanting to play on it.
It went like this for an hour and a half, Taehyung shyly pulling Jimin to where he wanted to play next. Jimin happily followed his cute and shy little. Playing on the trampoline with him, on the swing set, in the garden, and with the hula hoops.
After Taehyung played in the garden some more and got VERY dirty, Jimin decided it was time for a bath. "Nuh uh." Taehyung pulled away, not wanting to go back inside.
"You're very messy Taetae. And besides, we have to start getting ready to go out soon. We're going to the gardens remember."
"No wanna-" Taehyung ran off towards the trampoline, thinking he could hide in there.
Of course Jimin caught him quickly, much faster than the younger. "Don't be bratty baby. You can play at the gardens. It's outside too."
"No!" Taehyung was being moody, he liked playing outside alone with his daddy, and didn't want to stop. So when he was told it was bathtime, he got cranky, enough that when Jimin pulled him towards the house he used his free hand to hit jimin's shoulder, trying to escape. "Wanna pway wif daddy! Not wanna go nowhere!"
"Little boy! Do not hit me!" Jimin scolded, catching the little's fist after the third punch. "I think you need a spanking little boy," Jimin hadn't needed to spank Taehyung when he was in littlespace before, so the statement came as a shock to both of them.
Usually, Taehyung was so shy and timid when he was little, That he never broke any rules. Always clinging to his immediate caregivers and doing as they asked easily. But today, little Tae-tae was cranky. He didn't have his usual afternoon nap after lunch, and now he was being told no to something he wanted. "No!"
Jimin stopped at the patio and turned Taehyung so he was leaning against the porch railing, landing one smack firmly to the little's clothed bottom. "Ow!"
Little Tae had actually, NEVER been spanked, aside from the spanking Jin had given him where he slipped from middle to littlespace. He never did anything when little to deserve a spanking. He'd gotten a handful of timeouts, but nothing else. "You do not hit daddy," Jimin landed a second smack.
Taehyung yelped again, tears springing to his eyes already as he held onto the side of the porch. "Ow," the pitiful sound came from his lips after a third smack.
"You can still play with daddy at the gardens. But you do not hit to try and get your way." Jimin paused as he landed the fourth smack before adding a "little boy," and a fifth smack.
Taehyung was only called 'little boy' when being scolded, and hearing it so many times already made him cry loudly. "No daddy!" Taehyung reached back to cover his bottom, only to get a warning pop to his hands. Jimin landed an extra and final pop to the boy's bottom, not landing too many with Taehyung being so little right now. "Are you going to hit daddy again?"
"No!" Taehyung shook his head, covering his face with his hands as Jimin brought him into a hug.
"Shhh." Jimin soothed the boy now, calming him down. "You didn't take your nap today did you?" Taehyung shook his head, "no wonder you're so cranky. I think you and I will skip the gardens this evening and you take a nap instead."
"But-"
"No buts, come on. You still need that bath."
"Daddy wants to see ga'den tho."
"It'll be okay. Daddy can go to the gardens another day. Right now he needs to take care of his cranky baby."
Jimin decided not to give Taehyung a full bath, simply washing the dirt from his hands and face before taking him to his bedroom for a nap.
"Get comfy, I need to tell Eomma we aren't going with the others. Then I'll be right back to read you a story."
Taehyung climbed into his bed as Jimin left, snuggling in the blankets and then hugging his frog.
When Jimin returned, Taehyung had accidentally fallen asleep already. The elder couldn't help but chuckle as he turned off the light and left the door cracked, going to his own bedroom to watch tv on his phone while the little had a wel needed nap.