Taes accident

Taehyung was in littlespace, slipping to a headspace age of only 2 or 3 today because he was extra stressed in his "big" life,
"Lets go to the museum?" Jimin suggested taking the three littles on a field trip. They were in America and Taehyung had been whining about wanting to see a museum. So the caregivers agreed with Jimin's suggestion and took everyone to a local children's tailored science museum. They had normal exhibits as well, but the littles would also have interactive exhibits they could enjoy - the place even had a sea life area they could touch starfish and stingrays.
"I wanna see the butterflies!" Jungkook tugged on Jin's sleeve as he made his request. They had been informed of a butterfly pavilion area where they could go inside a glass room and touch butterflies.
"Okay. We will go there next when Taetae is done petting the stingrays."
Taehyung was giggling softly as he ran his hand across one of the sea creatures. "It feels funny!" The little said, watching as the creature swam away and back around the giant tank.
Jimin let Taehyung tap his hands in the water and touch the stingrays for five more minutes before informing him they were going to the butterflies now.
At first the second youngest pouted, but soon followed his daddy as he was excited to potentially have a butterfly land on him in the exhibit.
I wonder the butterfly pavilion, there were hundreds of butterflies flying around the area - making everyone stare in awe at the rush of colors. "There's one on yooni's head!" Jungkook giggles as a pretty blue butterfly sat atop the rapper's head, flapping its wings peacefully.
Namjoon laughed as yoongi tilted his head to try and look, only to disturb the creature enough for it to fly away. "Oh no!" He pouted, not getting a chance to see the butterfly sitting on his head. Jhope had taken a picture of the moment however, so he was able to show yoongi what the insect looked like while on his head.
Taehyung and Jungkook were given little sponge balls soaked in a sweet smelling liquid that attracted the butterflies by a worker. They held the moist sponge balls and soon butterflies flew to them, settling on the sponges rubbing their little legs together as they tasted the sweet nectar.
"Look daddy," Taehyung pivoted slowly so he was facing Jimin - wanting to show him the orange butterfly that landed in his hands.
"How pretty," Jimin grinned at the sight of Taehyung trying to stay completely still as not to scare his butterfly friend away.
They explored the pavilion for a while longer until Jungkook stated he was hungry. So Jin gathered everyone up so they could go get lunch in the museum cafeteria.
After lunch, and hey decided to go to the movie theater inside the building - they were playing a 3D movie about sea life and the caregivers figured it'd be a fun 60 minute documentary for the littles to enjoy.
So they all filed into the movie theater with their drinks from the cafeteria and sat down to watch the movie. Everyone was content, the movie was informative and had plenty of good 3D worthy shots. About half way into the movie, Taetae had long since finished his lemonade and had to pee - but he wanted to keep watching the movie so he just squirmed in his seat until he was about to burst.
"Daddy-" Taehyung tugged in Jimin's arm, whispering loudly. "Daddyyyyy."
"Shh baby, you know there's no talking in movie theaters."
"I gotta potty," Taehyung grabbed at the front of his pants as he continued to wiggle in his seat.
Jimin could tell this was a Do or die situation - and Tae needed to get to a bathroom fast. So he got up and tried to usher the little out the aisle and towards the private bathroom as quickly as possible.
Jimin had unfortunately dressed Taehyung in a pair of overalls today - because he thought his little was cutest in short overalls and a pale colored shirt.

Undoubtedly Taehyung was the picture of adorable in the outfit, but it made for a hassle to get off quickly

Undoubtedly Taehyung was the picture of adorable in the outfit, but it made for a hassle to get off quickly. And with Taehyung being so little today plus waiting so long to say he needed to pee, he wasn't able to wait for Jimin to get the buttons in his outfit unclamped.
Taehyung had been holding at his crotch area as he did the "I gotta pee hop" when he lost control of his bladder and peed just as Jimin finished unclasping the buttons and could pull down taehyung's outfit.
The little started to cry from embarrassment as he had his first accident - in a public setting no less. "I sowwy," he cried into one his fists as his other hand still grabbed at his overall shorts. It wasn't too much of a mess, but Taehyung needed to be cleaned up and changed at the very least.
Jimin wanted to scold the boy, knowing he'd been holding in his need to pee for longer than he should've - but now wasn't the time. Jimin kissed taehyung's cheeks gently as he put the overall buttons back into place.
"Let me call Eomma and get his help okay baby? It's okay. Accidents happen."
Jimin called Jin and told him the situation, asking if Jin could run to the nearby clothing store and get a change of clothes as well as some baby wipes. Of course Jin obliged and went to retrieve the needed items as fast as he could.
Taehyung continued to cry, upset he'd had his unfortunate accident. He also was fidgeting, uncomfortable in his wet clothes. "Daddy, icky."
"I know baby. We will have some new clothes soon."
"Off." Taehyung fussed.
"Okay I guess, but it's awful cold in this bathroom." Jimin warmed as he helped Taehyung slip his overalls and panties off (when he was little, Taehyung liked to wear panties as he thought they were soft and cute - and Jimin loved dressing the younger up in frilly things when he could). In only his shirt now, Taehyung pulled at the hem of his top and tried to cover himself - shy about being exposed. Jimin folded the wet clothes up and wrapped them in paper towels so he could sit them to the side for the time being.
Jin took about fifteen minutes to knock in the door, "Jimin it's me. I've got everything." Jimin let the eldest in the restroom, taking the bag of items from jin in order to get started cleaning up his baby.
"Is Eomma mad?" Taehyung asked meekly as Jimin took out the wipes and started to clean up any fluid on the little's thighs, legs, and private area.
"No baby. I'm not mad. Accidents happen it's nothing to be ashamed of." Jin was so much better at reassuring the littles in distressing situations it made Jimin a little jealous.
Taehyung couldn't help but squeal at the cold touch of the baby wipes on his private zone. the touch didn't turn him on like it would if he was big, but it made him squirm in discomfort.
"Daddy is almost done baby, I just gotta make sure you're all clean." Jimin threw away the used wipes and took out a new pair of pink frilly panties "how cute. What do you say to Eomma for picking out such pretty panties?"
Taehyung blushed, no longer distraught over his accident as he admired the soft undergarment.

"T-tank you Eomma," Jimin gave taehyung's cheek a soft pat of praise before slipping the panties onto the man

"T-tank you Eomma," Jimin gave taehyung's cheek a soft pat of praise before slipping the panties onto the man. Afterwards he put in the shorts Jin had picked out, sliding them on and then zipping them up.
"All done." Jimin smiled as Jin put the soiled clothes into the store bag to be taken back to the car. Do you feel better now?"
"Uh Huh," Taehyung felt a lot better now that he was in fresh clothes and his Eomma and daddy hadn't been angry with him for his accident.
"Then let's go back out there. I think we are going to see the dinosaur exhibit next," Jin said, taking taehyung's hand and and leading him back into the open hallway.
"I'll take these to the car." Jimin grabbed the paper bag with the old clothes and scurried off, promising to find them when he was done.