Sad

Taehyung hadn't been little in almost a month, only going to his normal middle space when needing to unwind. After a long and trying day at American interviews that seemed to be identical, Taehyung was exhausted and he wanted nothing more than to take a bath, color a little, and maybe even take a nap.
At the hotel, Jungkook and yoongi were already little and playing games with Jin. The other members were taking naps already in their own rooms. Taehyung was only going to slip into his usual headspace. He'd gone to the bathroom to take a bubble bath - he didn't need Jin's help for that. But he was so exhausted, the moment he grabbed a small rubber ducky - he barreled into littlespace in accident. And with that, went his usual coordination skills and independence. He spilt the bubble bath container they'd bought on the floor, and started to  cry frantically.
Jin heard the crying, and left the two littles to amuse themselves so he could see what the problem was. The eldest found Taehyung using a towel to try and clean the blue liquid that was bubble bath up, crying as he did so.
"What happened?"  Taehyung squealed, and upon seeingJin, his cries turned to wails. "Oh my.."
"Eomma! Mess!"
"I see. Did you spill the bubbles?" Taehyung curled into himself, scared he was going to be scolded. Little Taehyung was always so sensitive and timid, the caregivers had to be gentler with him. "My little baby, don't be scared." Jin grabbed a few more towels to cover the mess, pressing the towels down and deciding that the mess would be Namjoon's concern when he woke up. "Come with Eomma. Why don't we have a bath another time?"
Jin reached down to help Taehyung stand, noticing how the man clung quickly to the eldest's shirt. He also noted that through the cries, Taehyung was looking around in search of something - his frog. "I not wan' be wittle!" Was What Jin got out of the man.
"It was an accident huh? That's scary. Eomma will take care of you. So don't be frightened." Jin took Taehyung from the bathroom and towards the room the second youngest was staying in.
Taehyung was able to quiet to soft cries once he was in bed and reunited with his stuffed froggie. A thumb finding its way to his mouth in order to calm himself further.
"Can you tell Eomma how little you are now?" Jin asked gently, trying to gauge the boy's mindset to better take care of him.
Taehyung shrugged, but used his free hand to hold up two fingers.
"Very little. You don't get that little often. You want me to get one of kookie's pacis? You shouldn't suck your thumb. It's a bad habit." Jin reminded him, gingerly pulling said thumb from the little's mouth.
Taehyung started to fuss again, not happy his thumb was pulled from his mouth. " 'top..."
"Let me get you a paci instead. Eomma will be right back baby." As soon as Jin left, Taehyung was sucking his thumb again.
Jin was only gone a few minutes - returning with a pastel pink pacifier that had a bunny on it, a sippy cup of juice, and a small baby blanket that was super soft.
"Ah. Are you being sneaky on me?" Jin asked, seeing Taehyung pull his thumb from his mouth as soon as Jin had come back in.
Taehyung shook his head, but was able to let out a small giggle when Jin kissed his nose. "What?" He said the word, looking at everything Jin was carrying.
"I've got some things for you. Now settle back into bed and I'll show you what I have, Jin smiled as he watched Taehyung crawl into bed and wait patiently for Jin. "You're such a good baby," JIn praised the younger. "I've got you some juice, and here's a paci like I promised," he slipped the item in taehyung's mouth, replacing the thumb he had been trying to suck on again. "And a soft blanket for you to cuddle with." He handed the small blanket to Taehyung, watching as the little grabbed it and pressed it to his face - liking how soft it felt on his skin.
"Sof' "
"Its very soft, are you feeling better now?" Taehyung nodded, he did feel a little better with the things Jin had brought him and being fussed over.
Just then, Yoongi and Kookie came to the door, both pouting at the sight of Jin and Taehyung. "Eomma, you supposed to be playing with us, wemember?" Kookie whined. Jin had been gone a while now, and the pair were growing tired of waiting to resume their board game - done playing without him.
"You two go on back and play with each other. Eomma is busy right now."
"But-"
"No buts Yooni, do as Eomma says." They both huffed, angry that Jin wasn't going to play with them. So they stomped off towards the common area again with one another.
"Eomma," Taehyung started to whine, seeing his friends get upset making him start to get teary-eyed again.
"Shhh, it's okay baby." Jin kissed the corner of his eyes gently, trying to get rid of his tears. "You want a story?" Taehyung nodded, looking for a book - but they hadn't brought any. "I can read one from my phone, come cuddle with Eomma so you can see." Jin pulled out his phone and pulled up an ebook, reading it to the little and letting him swipe the phone to the next page.
After the story was over, Jin laid Taehyung back in the bed and pulled the covers over him. "You should take a nap now, you need your rest from working so hard today."
Taehyung whined, not wanting to nap - despite being exhausted - as he was worried JIn was going to leave him now. Taehyung let the pink pacifier he'd been sucking on, fall from his mouth and the items he'd been holding fall from his arms as he sat up and clung to JIn, "No."
Jin picked the pacifier back up, slipping it back into Taehyung's mouth as he shushed him, "Don't get fussy. I'm not going anywhere baby. Eomma will stay right here with you." Jin eased the little back down in bed. Jin started to sing 'Epiphany' (Stream Epiphany y'all) softly as he tucked froggie back into Taehyung's arms and tucked the baby blanket by his face.
Taehyung turned into the baby blanket, the soft and fluffy texture relaxing him. Reassured that Jin wasn't going anywhere, Taehyung hugged his stuffed frog and closed his eyes. Jin continued to sing, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair - a gesture that relaxed the little and helped ease him into sleep.
When the little was fast asleep, Jin stood up from the bed and made sure the comfortor was snug around the younger before leaving for the common area.
"EOmma! You no like us!" JInw as met with an angry Kookie - who stood in front of him with balled up fists - a sight that was kind of cute - Kookie with a set of fists and a pout on his lips.
"What are you talking about Kookie?"
"You weave us, and only play with Taetae!"
Jin sighed, and ushered Jungkook to sit down on the floor, where Yoongi was sitting and watching - he was letting Jungkook take charge of the confrontation. "Taetae was sad. He needed extra attention to feel better."
"But we was playing!"
"And the others are asleep, they couldn't help taetae. He had made a mess and accidentally became very little. Eomma would do the same for you and Yooni if you were sad or scared. Should I have left taetae all alone in the bathroom? Crying and scared?"
"N-no," Jungkook stuttered out, his eyes big and scared at the thought of his friend alone, crying in fear.
"What if it was you, Kookie? Do you think I'd let you cry all alone - scared and upset?"
"No! Don't weave me all alone!" Kookie started to cry, upset at the mere thought.
Yoongi started to cry too, upset at the thought as well - he was also guilty now that they'd thought JIn was being mean to them when Taehung had just needed help.
"Aish. You two." Jin mumbled to himself as he ushered the two into his arms. "Eomma loves you all very much, He'd never leave you all alone. Don't be scared." When the two calmed down from getting themselves worked up, Jin helped them set up a new board game for them all to play together.
Jimin had come out from his nap first - and Jin told him about Taehyung. So Jimin ended up going into Taehyung's room and slipping in bed with him, playing games on his phone as Tae's sleeping form cuddled right up to Jimin.