Namjoon

When Jungkook came back from Little space, he and Jin had a long talk about Jin being his caregiver, what sorts of things Jungkook wanted from him, and if it was okay to tell Namjoon. Jungkook agreed but was worried, so Jin said he'd talk to him about it when the two of them were alone in bed.
"I've heard of Littles before." Namjoon said as he had Jin's back pulled against his chest. The two were in bed watching a random tv show, cuddling and winding down for bed.
"You have? How?"
"I do a lot of reading. I was interested in trying out some...kinky stuff with you and was researching it when I came across some stuff about littles."
"Kinky stuff?"
"I'll bring it up another time, but more about Jungkook. He came to talk to you about it? What all did he say?"
"He just confessed to me about being a little, he also went into his little space because I took his stuffed bunny from him. When he came back we talked about me being his caregiver. He just really wants someone to take care of him, give him rules and structure while he is in little space."
"What was he like?"
"He's so cute Joonie. His eyes got all big like a little kid looking at me, and he has the cutest pout. He's so sweet, I can't believe it's Jungkook."
Namjoon chuckled softly, "I can't wait to meet this little Jungkook."
"He goes by Kookie when he is little."
"Kookie? He asked us to stop calling him that in private years ago."
"I think it has to do with the little space. I think it may be a trigger of his."
"How cute." Namjoon pulled Jin tighter to him. "Turn the tv off."
Jin turned off the tv and then tossed the remote onto the nightstand. "Namjoon!" He gasped because Namjoon was starting to get handsy.
"Take care of me too Eomma."
"You bast-" Jin was cut off with Namjoon biting his neck, losing the battle before it even started.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day was Saturday, and everyone was miraculously free of schedules. Jin took this opportunity to have Namjoon introduced to Kookie. Jin stepped into Jungkook's bedroom after lunch, where the boy was on the floor, coloring a zebra pink. "Eomma!" Jungkook grinned when he saw the man walk in. "I'm co-lar-ing like you said to!"
Jin grinned and crouched down beside the boy, looking at the picture before nodding. "That's so pretty Kookie! You're such a good boy for listening to Eomma! Are you ready to see Joonie?"
Jungkook nodded before Jin called for the man to come in, Namjoon closed the door behind him and took in the sight of Jungkook on the floor with crayons splayed out around him and a partially pink and black zebra. "Say Hello Kookie."
"H-hi," Jungkook got shy all of a sudden, grabbing Jin's hands and trying to hide behind them.
"Ahhh, is Kookie shy?" Jin asked.
"No!"
Namjoon started to smile brightly at the interaction, unable to contain himself. "Kookie is so cute!"
"Kookie no cute!" He blushed, crawling around so he was now behind his caregiver.
"He is too! Don't hide please!" Namjoon pouted, feigning hurt at the sight of Jungkook hiding from him.
Jungkook peeked out from behind Jin before grabbing his Bunny and biting it's ear. "J-joonie likes Kookie?"
"I love Kookie," Namjoon came over and sat beside him, picking up a purple crayon. "Do you like coloring?"
"Y-yeah!"
Jin patted the boy's side gently, "Say 'neh' when answering Joonie, he's older than you."
"S-sowwy Eomma." His lip stuck out in a pout when he was scolded lightly.
Jin kissed his nose gently, and Namjoon couldn't help but want to die from how cute the interaction was. "It's okay Kookie, just remember next time, okay?"
"Neh!"
"Good boy!"
"Does Kookie want to do anything specific?" Namjoon asked the boy.
"M-movie?"
"What movie?"
"Wanna watch Cars!"
"What do you say," Jin asked, waving a fingering in front of the boy.
"Pwease? Can we watch Cars?"
"Sure, get into bed and I'll put the movie on, Cuddle with Joonie okay?"
"Neh Eomma!" Jungkook bounced up to get into bed until Namjoon stopped him.
"Pick up your crayons first Kookie."
"B-but."
"No buts. listen to Joonie, Kookie or you can have a timeout like we talked about when you are bad."
"Don't wanna!" Kookie stamped his foot, pouting. Sure, big Jungkook had agreed to punishments, but Kookie wasn't used to having people tell him what to do.
"Kookie. I will count to three."
"No!"
"One," Jungkook crossed his arms over his chest. "Two," He shook his head, still pouting. "Three. Come here Kookie."
"No!" He cried loudly, falling back to the floor and kicking his feet unhappily.
"Kookie if you don't stand up right now we will have our first spanking."
Namjoon watched the interaction in amazement, he could tell that this was new to them both. Jin had mentioned Jungkook had always taken care of himself, so the Little was probably unused to being told what to do, as well as testing his limits with his new caretaker. "No no no!" He started crying frantically when Jin pulled him to his feet.
"I warned you little one," Jin turned the boy to the side and landed three mildly sharp swats, just hard enough for a little sting to settle it.
"Ow! Kookie doesn't like spankin'!"
"Then Kookie should listen to his Eomma and Joonie."
Kookie had started to cry into his hands "want bunny! Bunny no spank Kookie!"
Jin sighed softly, picking up the forgotten plushie and handed it to the boy, "You still have to stand in the corner for five minutes for not listening to Joonie. After that you'll clean up your crayons. Got it?"
"Eomma mean!"
"Kookie, Eomma is not mean, we talked about this remember?"
Jungkook sniffled and started chewing on the ear of his bunny, "Neh."
"So do as Eomma says." Jungkook whined still, his feet making a small stamp before he went to the corner of his room and stood there, hugging his bunny close.
"Wow," Namjoon said.
"I didn't think he'd misbehave so soon!"
"It's new to him. He's probably testing you, see if you'll follow up on your plans."
"I guess, Set a timer for five minutes on my phone please, I'll put the movie in and wait for his timeout to be over before we watch it."
After the five minutes were up, Jungkook cleaned up his crayons without having to be asked again, which earned him a kiss to his forehead and a praise of how good he was. After he finished cleaning, he got into his bed with the two men, squished in between them.
As the movie started to play Jungkook wiggled under his blankets some before asking "I-if Your Eomma, is Jonnie Kookie's daddy?"
namjoon nearly choked on his breath at the question, looking at a shocked Jin and waiting Jungkook. "Does Kookie want me to be his daddy?"
Jungkook nodded shyly, covering his face behind his Bunny once again.
"Then I am Kookie's daddy."
"Yay!" Jungkook clapped his hands happily. "B-but, daddy can't spank Kookie! He no like spankin'."
"I won't spank Kookie as long as he is a good boy."
Jungkook pouted at that, knowing it meant if he was bad he'd get spanked by the man. "Lets watch the movie Kookie, then we can have a snack and nap."
"W-will Eomma wead stowy?"
"Sure," Jin smiled as Jungkook snuggled under the blanket, resting his head against Jin's chest as he watched the movie intently.

*edited*