daddies have left pt.2

On the second day that JHope and Namjoon has left for their transcontinental photo shoot, both of the littles were sent to their rooms to play while the others were busy.
They tired quickly of their toys and cartoons, and decided that they would go outside to play. This would've been fine, except that they didn't tell anyone and they needed supervision to be outside while little.
"What about Eomma?" Kookie asked as he and yoongi started playing in their trampoline.
"Eomma is busy! Won't care we're playing."
"But Eomma says not to go outside wifout someone. A-and we get spanking if we do."
"Daddies aren't home. No spankings. Eomma never give spanking."
Kookie crawled onto the trampoline and started to bounce softly. His little self had the fear if he bounced to high he'd soar off into the skies. "Yooni, Don't jump so high!" He warned.
"Is okay Kookie! See!" The man giggled as he did flips on the trampoline.
After a few minutes, Jungkook didn't want to jump around anymore, so he climbed out and went to the garden that Jin had started growing. Right now it was off season for the small vegetable garden, so it was a barren patch of dirt.
Jungkook likes to play in the dirt, feeling the soft earth in between his fingers. He loved how it smelt and how it felt. So while yoongi giggled and played on the trampoline, Jungkook was content with playing in the dirt, getting his clothes and his face all dirty.
After about twenty minutes had passed, Jin took a break from his work to go check on the littles and make sure they were still doing alright. Except instead of finding two well behaved littles , playing and watching tv, he found an empty bedroom.
Thankfully, Jin didn't have to search hard because the bedroom's window faced the garden, where Jungkook was still playing. "I swear. You two."
"Kookie! You need bath!" Yoongi squealed, getting down from the trampoline and making his way to the maknae.
"What are you two doing out here?!" Jin asked sternly, marching out to the garden.
"Eomma!" Yoongi was still giddy when the man came outside for them.
"Both of you are big trouble! And Kookie! You're all dirty!" 
"Sorry Eomma! Kookie like garden."
"I know you do. Why are you both out here?"
"Playing!" Yoongi giggled.
"You aren't allowed to go outside when you are little without someone."
"Is okay, daddies no here!" Kookie said with a nod.
"What does that mean little one?"
"Daddies gone! So we can do what we wan'! Cause Eomma nice and no spank us!"
"That's not how it goes little boy." Jungkook shrunk back, he knew that wasn't a good thing if Jin was calling him little boy. "I'm in charge too, not just your daddy. And I am very capable of spanking the both of you, Now both of you inside with me now."
Jungkook whined, getting off the ground and following Jin inside. Jin had to pull Yoongi's hand to make him follow him,  as the smaller man didn't want to move. "Eomma! No!" He begged.
"We're going inside and I want you to sit on your bed in the playroom and wait for me and Jungkook, understood? Kookie you and I are going to take a bath and wash you up from all this dirt."
After they got inside he sent yoongi to wait, and took Jungkook to the bathroom. "Eomma mad?"
"I'm not mad, I'm very disappointed."
Jungkook sniffled, not wanting to ask anymore questions. He let Jin undress him before getting into his bath to get his face and body washed up from the garden. "Eomma never spank Kookie..." the boy suddenly spoke as Jin was wiping a soft cloth across his face.
"I know that. Usually daddy spanks you. Maybe that should change since you seem to think you can do as you please with your daddy gone."
"No!"
"Excuse me?"
"I don't want more spankings..."
"Then you should start following the rules." With that Jin finished washing up the boy, and wrapped him into a towel "I'll get you into some pjs in the bedroom. The clothes you had are very dirty."
"Can I have my Pokémon pajamas?"
"Yes you can. Can you dress yourself?"
"Neh."
"Okay, I want you to put on your pjs while I talk to yooni for a minute."
When they got to the playroom, yoongi was sitting in bed with a stuffed dragon, waiting. "Thank you for listening to me yooni."
"I'm good boy?"
"Yes. But you're still in trouble." Jin patted jungkook's bottom to get him into the action of dressing.
Jin sat in bed with yoongi and tapped his nose, "so why do you think you can do as you please without your daddy here?"
"C-cause daddy gives yooni spankings for being bad. Eomma never spanks yoongi. Only give timeout."
"Kookie said something similar. I think Eomma has been to lenient with you boys."
"Eomma gonna give spankings?"
"Yes I am. Now Kookie," He Said when he saw Jungkook finish dressing. "I want you in the corner until I'm done with yoongi."
"Bunny?"
"He's on the tv stand, go get him and stand in the corner please."  Jungkook obeyed, getting his bunny and heading to a corner of the room. "Now as for you young man." Jin turned back to yoongi. "Over my lap."
Yoongi squealed when Jin put him over his knee. And he yelped when Jin landed a smack to his bottom, hard. "E-Eomma, that huwt."
"It's supposed to yooni," yoongi flinched when a second smack landed.
Jin didn't hold back with his spanking, landing sharp smacks to the littles bottom. Yoongi had started to cry loudly, which made Jungkook drop his bunny and cover his ears, crying himself.
"Eomma stop! Yooni cwying!" Kookie begged.
"Five more yoongi," Jin said when he had given him fifteen.
"No mowe!" Yoongi was kicking his feet and trying to get away.
"One!" Jin said the number as it landed. "Two!" Yoongi was wiggling all around as he sobbed. "Three!" Jungkook had started to cry louder, not liking to listen to his Hyung get spanked. "Four!" Yoongi flinched. "Five!" He stopped bringing the boy up and cuddling him close.
"Eomma hurt!"
"I know baby. I know." Jin was giving him quick kisses as he tried to calm him.
"Don't like it!"
"I know you don't." It went on like this for a few minutes before he had to kiss him one last time before saying, "okay baby. I need to talk to Kookie now. I want you to go find jiji and have him watch you okay?"
"I wan' more hugs..."
"Jiji can give you lots of hugs. But I have to deal with your dongsang now."
"Kookie already cwy tho."
"Hush and do as I say."Yoongi finally agreed and left the room.  "Okay Kookie, come here," the boy was still crying as he went to Jin.
"Eomma. I no like yooni cwying."
"I know. He's your Hyung, and it's scary to hear him cry."
"Neh."
"I still have to spank you."
"I know...." Kookie whimpered, not willing to fight him.
"Okay, come on."
Jungkook let Jin bend him over his knee, and bit the blanket as he waited. When the first smack landed, he flinched and shut his eyes, Jin hadn't spanked him in a very long time, and he'd forgotten how bad Jin's spankings hurt.
The spankings seemed as if it went on forever, with Jungkook letting go of the blanket and crying even louder than yoongi. He was kicking his legs and crying for Jin to stop because it hurt too bad.
When it was over, Jin have Jungkook the same kisses and attention he'd given yoongi. Coddling him and soothing him. "It's okay Kookie."
"I miss daddy."
"I know baby. I miss daddy too. He's going to call tonight though, so you can talk to him."
"Daddy gonna be mad about today."
"I'll tel him tomorrow. Tonight you just talk to daddy and tell him you miss him and love him."
"Daddy gonna spank Kookie too?"
"Not for what happened today. You already got Spanked for it once."
"Can I have snacktime?"
"Are you hungry?"
"Neh."
"Would you like apple slices?" Jungkook nodded, and followed Jin to the kitchen where yoongi was already sitting with orange slices.
"He wanted a snack," Jimin told Jin.
"Kookie wants a snack too, so it's alright. After they both eat I'll set them up with a movie."
Jin grabbed and apple and started to cut it up for Jungkook, who sat at the table, albeit he wiggles in discomfort, waiting for his snack.