Park

Taehyung had fit in easily with Kookie and Yooni, and tae had begun to feel more comfortable with Namjoon as his primary caregiver. After a few weeks Taehyung told Namjoon he was comfortable being punished in middle-space the sane ways that Kookie and yooni were, but that he was only okay with it as long as it was Namjoon for the time being. Namjoon agreed, not wanting to break Tata's trust, and let the others know.
When the boys were in Canada for a small vacation, the littles and middle were in the living room area, watching tv while Jin prepared a lunch and the others went shopping for the week's grocery.
Yoongi had crawled to the window where he spotted a park across the street, "tata! Kookie! Look!" Both boys hurried over and looked at where the man pointed to.
"Park!" Kookie squealed happily.
"Let's go!" Taehyung exclaimed.
"But Eomma cooking. He can't take us?" Yoongi questioned sadly.
"We can go alone, I'm big boy!" Taehyung assured them. "You hold my hands okay?"
"Neh!" Kookie agreed, staring at the pretty park still.
The three put on their shoes and left the home, with yoongi scribbling a weird message to where they went. It was just a drawing of the park with the three boys playing and the word "park".
Both the littles held taehyung's hands as they crossed the street to the park. When they got there they played in the swing set, made flower crowns, and other fun games.
Jin had come in to check on the boys when he had put the pizza he made into the oven. "Boys?" He yelled for them, searching to find them. "Boys!" He called again, but to not avail. He became frantic, unable to find them so he called Namjoon and told him.
Namjoon left Jhope and Jimin at the store, having the managers bring him back to help Jin look for the boys. "Is that them?" His manager asked as they pulled up to the building they were staying in, the manager pointed to the adjacent park.
Namjoon turned his head to spot the three missing boys playing tag, "I swear to god." He thanked his manager and told him to go back to the store with Jimin and j-hope, before getting out of the car and marching over to the boys.
"I found them. They are at the park," Namjoon was explaining to Jin over the phone, the pair had been in a continuous call since the man called in a panic.
"That's what this drawing is?! One of them drew a picture of a swing set and flowers and labeled it 'park' but spelled it like Park Jimin. I swear I'm going to-"
"I'll get them home and then we can deal with them." Namjoon hung up as he walked up to where Taehyung was standing with his eyes covered, counting loudly as the three had begun a game of hide and seek.
"Fifteen!"
"Taetae."
Taehyung turned to see Namjoon and smiled "hi!"
"You three left the home without even saying anything to Jin. He's very upset and worried."
The two littles had heard namjoon's voice and came bouncing up to him.
"I left note!" Yoongi squealed.
"That was your drawing? How was Eomma supposed to know what that meant? And besides you three aren't allowed outside without someone else with you."
"We hold tata's hands!" Kookie argued.
"And tata isn't allowed outside without a caregiver either. You know that. Come along." Namjoon pointed to the house "all three of you are in big trouble."
The three whined, with Kookie starting to cry already "daddy I don't wanna be in twouble!"
"Then you should follow your rules. Come on baby boy." Namjoon stick out his hand for Jungkook to hold. The youngest took hold of the man's hand, still crying softly as Namjoon took hold of yoongi's hand, "tae grab yoongi's hand we're going to cross the street and go back to the house".
Taehyung followed his instruction, and all four of them crossed the road to get back inside their temporary home. "You boys!" Jin scolded when they all entered the home. "I was worried to death! I had no idea where you three were! I'm very upset with all of you!"
Kookie's lower lip wobbled dangerously as he was scolded, "Eomma! Don't be mad!"
"I'm not mad Kookie. But Eomma is not happy with you." That did it, the youngest little started to bawl openly at the information, covering his eyes as he cried loudly.
"All three of you go sit on the couch. No talking. I want you to think about your bad behavior in time out. I'll call each of you when I'm ready." Namjoon explained, putting each boy on the sofa.
"Daddy," Kookie whined softly when the man guided him to a sitting position.
"Hush now baby. Daddy wants you to sit quietly for a few minutes. I'm going to have to punish you all for sneaking out. And I can't do it all at once."
"Joonie!" Taehyung started to protest, knowing punish meant spank.
"Taetae unless you want to get your punishment right now I suggest you go sit down and do as I say." Namjoon pointed to the sofa where the two littles were already sulking to themselves.
Taehyung whined But went and sat between the two littles, pouting as he prepared for his first spanking. "Those three are going to be the death of me," Jin was complaining as the two went into the kitchen.
"I'll give them five minutes before I call in Kookie. He's already crying so I want to get his spanking over with."
"I can't believe they snuck off like that!"
"They are certainly a troublesome bunch." The couple sat for a few minutes, Jin getting up to check on what he was cooking in the oven when Namjoon went back out to the kitchen. "Kookie."
Jungkook had just sat back down, because he'd gone to get his bunny from the bed he was sleeping in, "daddy."
"Come to the kitchen Kookie." The little's lower lip wobbled as he was summoned first.
Jungkook hugged his bunny to him as he went into the kitchen, "I'm sorry daddy. Please don't be mad at me."
"I'm not mad at you Kookie, but you know the rules and daddy and Eomma are not happy that you left without telling someone, and without Eomma. Now come here." He put out a hand for Kookie to come closer to him, waiting for the little.
Jungkook shuffled over, handing Namjoon his bunny. Namjoon took the bunny before sitting it on the table and then taking the little's hand, guiding him over his lap and removing his jeans, "no daddy, I don't want a spanking bawe."
"You'll get ten with this," he picked up a wooden spoon and showed it to the boy over his lap.
"No!" Kookie started to well up with tears as he tried to squirm away.
"Kookie. Stop. What you did was very bad. You broke two rules today and daddy thinks you need a more severe spanking today." The little stopped squirming, But was still crying silently when Namjoon landed the first strike.
"Ow! Daddy ow!" Jungkook started crying loudly right from the start, already sensitive from the scolding he got in the park.
"It'll be over quickly Kookie," Namjoon landed the second strike quickly, not wasting anytime today.
Jungkook cried as loud as what seemed humanly possible, his bottom lighting up a dark pink quickly. "I'm sowwy daddy! Kookie was bwad!"
Namjoon ended the spanking and pulled his pants up, cuddling the little to him, with Jin joining the hug. Jungkook turned his head into Jin's chest and cried, distraught. "It's okay baby," Jin was soothing the boy gently. "It's all over now. Do you want a nice bath?" He asked, warm baths always made the little feel better "Neh,"
"Okay baby boy, let's go take a bath. Joonie turn the stove off when the timer rings. don't touch it." He took the little off to the bathroom, knowing he would want lots of special attention that Namjoon wouldn't be able to give as he tried to punish the other two.
Namjoon called for Taehyung next, the middle hesitant as he went into the kitchen.
"I'm not happy with you or the other two. You know the rules Taetae, and the punishments."
"I don't want a spanking though joonie."
"None of you want a spanking, that's why it's a punishment." Namjoon took the boy over his lap, "Kookie and yooni are getting their spankings with a wooden spoon. Since this is your first spanking it'll just be bare."
Tae started to whine as soon as the man removed his jeans and boxers, "no joonie."
"Little boy, I'm already being nice by just using my hand. I'll pick up the spoon if want."
"No...."
"Then stop squirming," the middle stilled his movements, gasping loudly when he felt namjoon's hand smack his bottom. Taehyung has been spanked when he was big, but this was his first spanking in headspace, and the experience was much different.
"Ow!" He cried out loudly at the second smack. "It hurt! Stop joonie!"
"You're getting ten Taetae," the third strike landed, making the middle wince, clutching to the man's pant leg.
"I'm sorry!" He gasped out at the seventh swat, his bottom feeling like it was on fire.
"Almost over big man," his voice soothes as the eighth smack landed. Taehyung felt the tears falling from his eyes rapidly as his spanking neared it's end.
When the last two smacks ended, Taehyung was lifted up into Namjoon's arms so he could be comforted. "I'm sorry joonie. I got everybodys in troubles and I was bad and-"
"Shhh," Namjoon shushed him, landed soft kisses his to face. "It's okay Taetae. You aren't in trouble anymore." He rubbed his back softly, trying to sooth the distraught boy.
"Not mad?"
"Not mad." Namjoon let the boy cuddled to him for longer than he should've made yoongi sit and wait. But when he was ready, Taehyung went back to the living room to lay on the couch, not wanting to sit on his butt, as Namjoon came to get yoongi.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When Jhope and Jimin got back from finishing up the grocery shopping, all three mischievous little boys were cuddled up under a mountain of blankets, napping in the living room after they had fallen sleep during a movie.
"They okay?" Jhope asked as they unpacked the groceries bags.
"Yeah, just tuckered out now," Jin explained. "They has an eventful day."
"I bet. Sneaking out to the park and then all getting spankings." Jhope chuckles, shaking his head. "They certainly are a handful."
"They look so sweet napping though. You'd never know how big of a bunch of hellions they are," Namjoon commented, coming in from turning the tv off and making sure the boys were comfortable in their nap.