Taehyungie

After their concert, BTS headed back to their hotel for the night. "I don't wanna," yoongi was whining.
"It's time for you to go to bed young man. We had a very exciting day at the concert and now you need sleep for tomorrow." JHope commanded.
"But daddy-!"
"No buts, into your pajamas right now."  Yoongi huffed, stamping his feet as he changed into a pair of pajamas and crawled into bed. "Thank you, but loose the attitude or I'll give you a spanking."
"No daddy!" His mood changed immediately at the threat. "Are going to sleep too?"
"Yes. Daddy is very tired after the concert."
"Sleep with yooni?!"
JHope grinned and kissed the boy's forehead "Yes, daddy has to change into pajamas too and then we can go to bed."
"Okay!" He agreed before snuggling down in the comforter and waiting patiently.
In the next room over, Taehyung was also refusing to go to bed. "Hyung! I don't want to go to bed!" He stomped his foot and pouted at Namjoon, who was ordering him to bed.
"We have to get up for practice, get into bed now Kim Taehyung."
Taehyung continued to whine, surprising Namjoon who wasn't expecting this behavior from the man. The way he acted made him think of little Jungkook.  "Hyungie!"
"Little boy." The two words shook Taehyung to the core, not expecting them to ever be directed at him. He stood in shock as he stared at Namjoon, who looked huge when he was being stern to him. "That's what I thought. Now who do think you are being such a brat?"
"I-I don't want to go to bed. I want to stay up and watch tv."
"And what did Hyung say?"
"Go to bed."
"And whose in charge?"
"Hyung?"
"That's right. Now get changed and get into bed right now." Taehyung nodded and changed into a pair of shorts quickly. Namjoon was still a bit confused though, Taehyung had always been childish but he didn't think that the boy was a little. He didn't act as *little* as yoongi and Jungkook did. He decided to ask, "Taehyung. Are you a little?"
Taehyung had finished changing and was going to climb into bed when the question was asked. "Nuh uh."
"Then what's with your behavior?"
"Uhm. Not a little, bigger than a little."
"You mean. Like a middle?"
"Yeah! I'm bigger than Kookie and yooni!"
"How big are you?"
"Nine."
"You are a lot bigger than them."
"Mhm."
"Why didn't you tel your Hyung?"
Taehyung had gotten into bed now, and pulled the covers over himself. "Cause I'm big enough to take care of myself! And I take care of yooni and Kookie! Don't need anyone to boss me around!"
"I think you need rules just like they do."
"I don't!"
"Wel that's too bad, isn't it? Because Hyung is even bigger than you."
"Not fair. I don't like rules!"
"No one likes rules. But that's life mister. Now lay your head down and go to bed."
Taehyung grumbled, But nestled down into bed and closed his eyes to sleep. Namjoon exited the room to go to Jin and Jungkook's hotel room for a minute.
"Jin-ah. Are you still awake?" He knocked on the door.
Jin came and opened the door, "Yeah. Jungkook is taking a shower and then we are going to bed. What's up?"
Namjoon entered the room, "it's Taehyung."
"Is he okay?!"
"He is fine," Namjoon waved the fear away. "No. I thought he'd been acting strange, and I finally snapped and used my 'daddy' voice. And he started to listen to me right away. So I asked him if he was a little-"
"Is he?"
"Yah!" Namjoon pinched Jin's arm "don't interrupt me! No, he isn't exactly a little. He's a middle. He said he's more like nine. And that's why never told. Because he thinks he's big enough to care for himself, and he doesn't want rules."
Jin laughed softly at that, "sounds like regular Taehyung too. I thought he was just childish? You're so perceptive Joonie."
"When we finish practice tomorrow I will sit down and talk to Taehyung some more about what he wants. I'm not going to make him listen to me and start being his caregiver if it isn't what he wants. But I don't want his younger self to be forgotten about either."
"Well you'll never do any of that if you don't get some rest. Now back to your room and get some sleep!"
"Can't I have a kiss first?"
Jin rolled his eyes, but gave Namjoon a kiss anyways "now go!" Grinning, Namjoon went back to his room to find Taehyung fast alseep, nodding with satisfaction, he got into his bed and went to sleep to rest for their day as well.
~~~~~~~~
The next day, Namjoon had a long talk with Taehyung during lunch. Taehyung said he'd like Namjoon to be his caregiver as well, he just wasn't sure about punishments and rules yet. He had been bratty and hadn't told Namjoon so that he wouldn't have rules like the littles.
Taehyung did confide that even though he didn't like rules, he was jealous of the rewards the two littles got when they followed the rules.
Namjoon promised to start off slow, and only implement a few rules for "Tata," which is what Taehyung said he'd want to be called during age regression. After some time, and getting used to having a new structure, Namjoon said they'd add more rules and punishments.
Taehyung agreed, and Namjoon said that they would let the other members know about this new information over dinner.