Little shy

Taehyung had taken to being little more often than not, he sort of liked the special attention Jin would give him when little. One evening when Jin was getting ready to start dinner, Taehyung ran into the kitchen and grabbed Jin's arm.
"Huh? Oh, what is it baby?" He could tell when Taehyung was little, by the way he held his posture and how his eyes seemed bigger than usual.
"Eomma.." he pulled at the man's shirt a little, trying to get his words out. "C-can I help?"
"You wanna help Eomma make dinner?" Taehyung nodded, clinging to the elder. "Okay baby. I'm making stir fry. Why don't you get the vegetables out the fridge for me?"
"Okay!" Taehyung smiled giddily, running over to the fridge.
Jin started to prepare the frying pan and began to slice up the beef to add to the meal. Taehyung came over with the vegetables "i got it Eomma!"
"Oh thank you! You're such a big help!" Jin praised him, kissing his head softly. Taehyung blushed at the praise, letting him take the produce from him and set it on the table. "You're such a cutie," Jin gushed, pinching taehyung's cheeks gently.
"No," Taehyung pouted, flustered at the attention, yet he loved being fussed over.
"You are. My cute little Taetae. Can you set the table for Eomma while he starts to cook?"
"Yes!" Taehyung started to set the table, taking one plate and then one piece of silverware at a time.
"Thank you," Jin smiled, watching the little set the table painstakingly slow and with great effort.
When he finally finished, Jin was half way through cooking the slices of beef. "All done!"
"I'm almost finished cooking, why don't you watch cartoons for a few minutes? Then it'll be time to eat."
Taehyung whined a little, wanting to stay by Jin's side, but he nodded and went to the living room.
Jimin was already in the living room watching a drama when the little came in. "Hey Taehyung," Jimin smiled at his friend. Taehyung pouted, shaking his head. "Oh I'm sorry Taetae. Did you come to watch tv?"
"Eomma say. Watch cawtoon until he done cookin' ".
"What do you wanna watch?"
"Pororo," The little said shyly, covering his face with his hands as he looked around, trying to find his frog.
"I'll put it on...what are you looking for Taetae?"
"Fwoggie..."
"You left him in your bed. I'll go get him." Jimin put on the requested cartoon before going to get the little's plushie. Taehyung sat on the couch and waited for Jimin to come back. When Jimin came back with the plushie, he placed it gently in the little's arms "here you go baby."
"T-thank you jiji." Taehyung Hugged the frog close to him, happy now to watch his cartoon.
"You're welcome..you're so cute and shy. You can open up with me you know?"
Taehyung covered his face in embarrassment, "uh huh. I-I l-like jiji. He nice and b-buy me fwoggie."
"I'm glad you like him," Jimin patted the top of the frog, making Taehyung smile bashfully.
"F-fwoggie l-like jiji too!"
"He does? That makes me happy."
Taehyung hummed happily, waiting for Jimin to sit back down so he could crawl into his lap. "I w-wanna sit in jiji lap. L-like Yooni does with Hobi...and Kookie with joonie."
"You can sit in my lap baby." Jimin smiled hugging the little to him as they watched cartoons.
After a few minutes, Jin called everyone to dinner. "Did you watch anything fun on tv while you waited?" Jin asked Taehyung.
"Mmhmm! Jiji put on pororo!"
"He did? That was very nice of him. Did he get your froggie for you too?"
"Yeah. H-he was in my bed. So jiji gotted him for me."
"Did you say thank you?"
"Neh Eomma!"
"You're such a good boy," Jin ruffled his hair gently. Helping get his food prepared on a plate.
"W-will you he'p me?" Taehyung had a hard time feeding himself when he was little, and tonight's meal needed the use of chopsticks.
"Of course baby," Jin sat with the little, helping him eat his dinner.
Of course Taehyung still made a mess of himself, getting sauce all over his face and clothes. "I sowwy," The little stirred in his seat when Jin started to wipe his face gently.
"It's okay baby. Why don't we take a bath after dinner?"
"C-can jiji gimme baf'?"
Jin looked a little shocked at the question, Taehyung only ever wanted Jin to care for him when we was little. "If you want, I'm sure he won't mind."
Jimin too was surprised at the request, as was everyone at the table. "Of course I will, you want too use a color bath bomb?"
"Yes please! I wanna make the water puwple!"
"Alright," Jin smiled, he was happy to see Taehyung opening up to someone else. Albeit it did make him a little sad that he wanted someone else instead of him. "Do you still want Eomma to read to you before bed?"
"Neh! I like Eomma stowies!" Jin smiled, happy he still needed him in some ways.
"Okay. After we eat jiji will give you your bath and I'll wait for you to come to bed so I can read to you. I made cake for dessert, you want a slice?"
"Yes yes!" Taehyung squealed happily. "Wif strawberry?"
"I'll put strawberries on it Of course." Jin chuckled at the little's excitement, getting up to serve the cake.