Wasn't me

Requested - thank you God Cause my brain has been dead. 😭😭😭😭

The three littles were in their playroom, playing with their toys and watching movies. "I gotta potty," Taehyung, who was also in little space today, said before grabbing his stuffed frog and running out the room and towards the bathroom.
Giggling, Jungkook ran out as well a moment later, planning to hide behind the door of the bathroom and jumping out to scare his friend. When he got to the bathroom, Jungkook accidentally knocked into a stand by the door, causing a small statue to tip over and fall to the floor, crashing and breaking into a handful of pieces.
"Uh oh.." Jungkook heard Taehyung begin to open the door, so he ran off towards the playroom before he could get caught.
"Kookie?" Taehyung called out for him, confused.
"What have you done?" Jhope asked, he had come from his office studio when he heard the noise.
"I didn't do it hobi!" Taehyung pouted, pointing back towards the playroom "Kookie!"
"Jungkook broke the statue?"
"Uh Huh! I was in potty!"
"Well. Let's go ask him then." Jhope took Taehyung by the hand and walked by to the playroom with him.
"Kookie?"
"Hobi!" Jungkook smiled, the boy was sitting in the rug, holding an action figure in his hands.
"Did you break the statue in the hallway by the bathroom?"
"Nuh uh! Been watching movie wif yooni!"
"Yooni?"
"I been watching movie too!" Yooni pointed to tv, the incredibles playing in the screen. He had been engrossed in the movie, so he never noticed if Jungkook left or not.
"You tried to lie Taetae? You wouldn't have been in a lot of trouble if it was just an accident. But you didn't tell me the truth and tried to blame Kookie?"
"No! I didn't!" Taehyung stamped his foot, tears welling up in his eyes as he was lied on. "I wan' daddy," the little muttered to himself, biting onto his frog gently.
"Your daddy is at dance lessons, and he is going to be very upset about you lying as well. Come with me," jhope took the little's arm again and pulled him out of the playroom, back towards jhope's studio room.
"Nooo," Taehyung started to cry, his grip on his frog tightening.
"Stand in the corner for a few minutes little boy. I'm going to call your daddy and tell him what happened. He'll decide what to do."
"But-"
"No fussing, and don't try to keep lying. Now. Corner."
The little still whined softy, upset he wasn't being believed. But he didn't want to make Jhope anymore mad, so he went to the corner beside of jhope's computer desk.
"I'm doing to step right outside the door , stay in the corner." Jhope reminded him before closing the door behind him, already calling Jimin.
After about three minutes, Jhope came back into the room, where Taehyung was crying softly into his stuffed frog. "Come here Taetae."
Taehyung turned around, noticing Jhope sitting at his desk chair. The little shook his head, "no hobi! I not do it! No spankin'!"
"Little boy, you aren't making this any easier on yourself by insisting on continuing to lie. Now come over here, your daddy said you need a spanking for trying to get Kookie in trouble."
Taehyung shuffled his feet over to Jhope, still whining and giving his best sad eyes.
"You get fifteen, you know better than to lie." Jhope explained as he pulled Taehyung over his knee, the little's green frog falling out his hand and onto the floor when he grabbed at the elder's pant leg.
"Ow!" Taehyung gasped, the first slap causing him to flinch his face into jhope's leg.
"You would have only been in a little trouble had you told the truth little boy," Jhope scolded as he landed a few sharp smacks in recession.
"I did!" Taehyung cried, irritable and his bottom stinging like mad.
"Young man, if you continue to keep this facade up even while being spanked I will be forced to add more swats to your punishment."
"No!" Taehyung began to sob, angry that Jungkook got him into this mess and that he was being spanked because Jhope didn't believe him over the maknae.
"I think after this I need to put you down for a nap as well. I don't like your attitude young man," Jhope mistook taehyung's frustrations as being cranky and unreasonably irritable.
Taehyung kicked his feet at a particularly stingy slap, his cries still coming at full force as he tried to quiet himself, suddenly feeling embarrassed that someone may be able to hear him.
" 'top Hobi, i sowwy." Taehyung decoded to apologize, hoping it'd end his spanking early.
"Are you sorry for breaking something and then lying about it?" Jhope asked, pausing the spanking after 10 smacks to see if the little would be 'honest'.
"Neh. I sowwy hobi."
Jhope did stop the spanking then, happy that the boy was being what he thought was truthful now. "Okay baby, spankings is over then. But I'm still going to put you down for a nap."
"I don't w-wan' n-nap."
"That's too bad isn't it?" Jhope said gently, wiping the little's tears from his cheeks. "Let's get you changed into something comfy and then put you down for at least an hour." Jhope took Taehyung to his room, where he changed the little into a cute pair of TaTa themed pajama shirt and shorts set before guiding him into bed.
"C-can I have juice?"
"Sure, let me tuck you in and then I'll bring a sippy cup for you? Or do you want a big cup?"
"S-sippy," the little turned shy once more as he asked for the childish cup.
"Okay," Jhope pulled the comforter over Taehyung before tucking it around him snuggly. "I will be back in a few minutes," with that, the elder patted the boy's head and left the bedroom, leaving the door open slightly.
~~~~~~
After taehyung's forced nap, he woke up to Jimin coming in to check on him. "Daddy-"
"Hey baby, did daddy wake you? I'm sorry."
"Is okay." Taehyung squirmed our from under his covers in order to cuddle into Jimin, who had sat on the bed beside him.
"What happened today?"
Taehyung pouted softly, "daddy and hobi not believe Taetae..."
"About what?"
"Kookie break 'tatute! He was running 'way from bafroom when I come out! I promise daddy," the little started to cry into his daddy's chest, still distraught about the situation.
"Oh my..." Jimin could tel by the little's action that he wasn't lying. "I think we need to talk to Kookie and probably Namjoon as well."
"N-not lying..."
"I know baby. I can tell you aren't lying. I'm sorry hobi and I didn't believe you...let's go find Kookie".
Jimin found Jungkook outside, playing on the deck with his coloring book while Jin cooked in the grill. "Jin Hyung, i think we need to discuss something..."
After a few minutes of talking my to Jin, and questioning Jungkook. The little finally admitted what happened, blubbering about being scared and not wanting to get in trouble.
"It was an accident. We wouldn't have been mad. But you lied and got Taetae a spanking for something he didn't do. So now you're in lots of trouble." Jin picked Jungkook off the floor of the porch and marched him inside, 
~~~~~~
Jungkook came outside where Jimin and Taehyung were still sitting outside, with Taehyung playing on his Nintendo switch.
Jungkook had red puffy eyes.
"Kookie," Jin said his name, prompting him to speak.
"I sowwy I got you in twouble Taetae."
Taehyung fidgeted in his seat, he was still mad at Kookie, so he wasn't sure how to answer. "Say thank you for his apology. It's okay if you don't know how to answer," Jimin said gently, able to pick up on taehyung's feelings.
"T-thank you, f-for saying sowwy,"
"Come along now, you're going to help daddy do chores until we eat." Jin informed his little, taking him back inside.
"How do you feel baby?"
"M-mad..." Taehyung still had a lot of difficulties when in little space, so Jimin worked hard to get him to try and talk about how he felt and what he was thinking.
"Yeah? Do you know why?" Taehyung shook his head, not sure how to explain it. "That's okay baby, feelings are hard. And daddy is very sorry for not believing you when you told hobi what happened the first time."
Taehyung got up from his seat and buried his face into jimin's chest, wanting a hug.
"Hey baby," Jimin chuckled softly, wrapping his arms around the little comfortingly. "Shhh," he made the gentle nose to calm the younger. Happy the little wasn't to upset that he rejected comfort.