Too little pt 2.

A few weeks after Tae had his first slip into being little, it happened again. Tae was alone with Jin for the afternoon and had lost his voice due to being sick and straining himself at concerts. Taehyung wasn't able to sing or speak at the concert they had last night in Europe because of this, and it had really upset him. He felt as if he'd let ARMY and the other members down, and he was taking it to heart.
When he slipped, he didn't tell Jin. He hadn't been in headspace since the camping night, and for him to immediately go into a further state of regression so easily, meant he was extremely stressed and upset.
Taehyung shut himself in his hotel room when he slipped, stealing yoongi's green pacifier and jungkook's bunny beforehand. Since Taehyung was never little, he didn't have any items for the age he had regressed to today, he only had toys and games.
At first Jin didn't say anything when he saw Taehyung close his hotel door, but when he didn't come out an hour later, he started to get worried. "Taehyung, are you alright? You haven't come out in awhile." Jin called for him, opening the door to the room in order to check on him.
When he opened the door, he saw Taehyung wrapped in the comforter, hugging jungkook's bunny and a paci (which looked like yoongi's) in his mouth.
"Ahh. Are you little again? You must not be feeling well." Jin knew how upset Taehyung was about not preforming last night, but didn't realize he was upset enough to slip past his normal middle age.
Taehyung was flustered at being seen, so he covered his face with the blanket and made a soft whining noise.
"Ahh. Don't be so shy. It's okay if you're little again, you're so cute." Jin pulled the blanket down to see Tae's reddened face again. "Did you take yooni and kookie's things?"
Tae nodded, using one hand to sign 'sorry' as he held tight to the bunny, scared he might be in trouble for stealing. Taehyung knew some sign language since it was how Kookie and yooni communicated when they were little enough to be non-verbal.
"It's okay baby. You don't have any little things of your own. I'm sure they wouldn't mind sharing with you when you need it." Jin moved closer to the boy until he was sitting next to him in bed and was cuddling him. "Why didn't you tell Eomma you were little?" Taehyung buried his face in Jin's chest and shook his head. "Are you still upset about last night?" Taehyung nodded. "No one is mad at you baby. It isn't your fault you've been sick and lost your voice. We'd rather you rest and get better. Instead of hurting yourself more. Ahhh. My clingy baby." Jin smiled as Taehyung dropped the bunny so he could hold onto the Jin.
Taehyung looked up at Jin with big-round eyes, the pacifier an odd look to the man who had never wanted it before, but Jin still found him undeniably cute.
"What is it baby?" Taehyung made the sign for food. "Are you hungry?" When Taehyung nodded, Jin kissed his forehead gently. "I'll order something from room service so you can eat. Do you want something special?" Taehyung turned to look for the food menu that was in his room when he wanted room service. He reached for it, spotting it on his nightstand and then pointed to the chicken tenders.
"Chicken tenders huh? Okay. I'll order that and some Mac and cheese and a fruit cup. Does that sound yummy?" The younger nodded, he loved fruit.
Jin moves Taehyung gently until he was back in a comfy spot in bed so he could order the meal, and he ordered himself a lobster dinner for lunch. It took about twenty minutes for their food to be delivered, but when it was he sat the boy at the table in the room so they could eat together. Taehyung was able to eat his tenders and fruit without any issues, but ended up needing help with the messy mac and cheese.
After they ate, Taehyung put yoongi's paci back in his mouth before Jin sat him down to watch cartoons. They watched a few episodes of cartoons before Taehyung wanted to play in the bath.
"Let's see," Jin thought to himself as Taehyung played with a rubber duck and a toy boat. "After your bath do you want to lay down in bed?" Taehyung looked up and pouted, pointing to Jin. "I'll stay with you. We can watch a movie."
Taehyung nodded, happy to know Jin wouldn't leave him. When the bath water got cold, Jin helped him out and change into a pair of pajamas. Jin tucked him into bed before cuddling him close and turning on a naruto 🍥 movie for them to watch.
Of course Taehyung didn't even watch the movie, choosing to cuddle close to Jin before dozing off for a nap.