Bunny

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, he had been tasked with watching Jungkook while he was little since everyone else was busy with schedules.
"Taetae !" Jungkook yelled back, he was currently in the living room watching cartoons when the older man yelled his name.
"Jungkook come here right now mister!" Whining, the boy got off the floor, grabbing his bunny and finding Taehyung. Taehyung was currently in the kitchen, a hand on his hip as he waited for the little. "Did you eat the cookies that were in the cookie jar?"
"No!" Jungkook shook his head, of course he had. He'd snuck about half of them out and had eaten them while watching cartoons.
"Jungkook."
The boy started to whine, he hated being called Jungkook when he was little, he was Kookie. "I sowwy."
"So you did eat them?"
"Neh."
"And you tried to lie to me?" Jungkook pulled his bunny to hide his face in shame. "What have you've been told about lying?"
"Lying bad."
"So you know you're in trouble now?"
"Noooo." The little whined and stomped his foot before biting his bunny's ear nervously.
"Don't get fussy with me young man."
"Taetae I sowwy."
"I know you are Kookie. But you've been very naughty. Now go stand in the corner while I make your lunch. Which you will eat."
"Bunny!" Jungkook cried when Taehyung had come over to pluck the stuffie from him.
"You don't get to have toys with you in timeout. Now go on."
"Not toy! Bunny!" Jungkook tried to take his plushie back but was turned around and given a hard pop to his bottom.
"Don't test me Kookie." Jungkook started to cry, distraught at his companion and comfort taken from him. But The fear of another smack to his bottom got him to the corner of the kitchen that was closer to the table. "I'll be done making your food in ten minutes. So stand there until I'm done."
Taehyung didn't receive an answer as Jungkook just cried into his sleeves. He was wearing an oversized long sleeved shirt, so the sleeves went past the hands he currently had balled at his face. "Bunny." The Little whined every few seconds for the white plush toy.
Taehyung didn't watch Jungkook one on one often, so he didn't truly understand what Bunny was to Jungkook. It wasn't just a toy he lugged around and chewed on, it was a comfort object. The bunny kept him calm and gave him comfort when he was upset, without it he was a mess.
Jungkook also took to chewing on his sleeve since he didn't have the ear of his friend to soothe him, which got him a warning swat, "don't chew on your clothes."
Jungkook whimpered and shuffled closer against the corner wall, putting his fists against the wall as he tried to stay calm. "Taetae..."
"No talking in the corner Kookie." Taehyung was preparing the boy's lunch. It was just a simple bento box type lunch, enough to fill his stomach before he'd get a snack and then dinner.
"Taetae."
"Jungkook. Do you want a spanking?"
"No taetae! But-but I need bunny!"
Taehyung sat the boy's lunch into the table, heading back to the fridge to fix him a sippy cup of apple juice.
Taehyung looked at the boy now, who had his face almost buried in the wall, his little fists clenched to his chest as he tried to keep from chewing his shirt. "Come sit down and eat your lunch."
Jungkook turned from the corner, his lower lip wobbling and his face scrunched up as he held back his wails.
"Bunny?"
"You can have him back when you sit down." Jungkook hurried to his seat, getting in the chair and then looking at Taehyung expectantly. He gave the little the desired plushie back, and the younger immediately yanked it from Taehyung and held it tight to his chest, wracking sobs leaving his throat as he refused to eat now.
"Don't wanna eat Taetae. Tummy full."
"That's because you ate a dozen cookies." Taehyung sighed, giving in to the crying boy. "Alright. But you're going to take a nap." Jungkook nodded, sticking his hand out for Taehyung to lead him to bed. "Lets go take a nap." Taehyung lead the boy to the room that had been made just for Yoongi and Jungkook when they were little. Tucking him into the bed and pulling the covers over him.
About twenty minutes later, RM came home and went to the 'playroom' to check on his little.
Jungkook's back was facing the door as he was quietly talking to his bunny. It was obvious he was close to falling asleep, if he didn't have a story at nap time he'd just talk himself to sleep. "Kookie sowwy Bunny. Taetae take you fwom me. He didn't mean to leave you all alone. Pwomise...." the little closed his eyes as his mouth stayed slightly agape, unable to form anymore words as sleep took him over,
Namjoon closed the door and went to find Taehyung. When he did he smacked the boy upside the head. "Ow! Hyung!"
"You don't ever take Jungkook's bunny from him when he is little!"
"He was in timeout and-"
"No. That bunny is like a security blanket. It keeps him calm, he gets hysterical without it."
"Ow! Why'd you hit me again?"
"Because you're a idiot!"
"I'm sorry!" Ow! Stop!"
"When Jungkook gets up from his nap you're apologizing to him."
"Okay! Just stop smacking my head!"
Namjoon huffed, unable to believe taehyung was such an idiot sometimes.
After he finished throughly scolding and hitting Taehyung, he went to his own room to take a nap as well, exhausted from his dance practice.
"Daddy." He heard the small voice as he was almost asleep.
"Uh?"
"Daddy. Kookie wanna sleep with Daddy."
Namjoon rolled over, peeking one eye open to see Jungkook beside his bed. "What?"
"Had bad dweam, wanna lay with you."
"Oh. My little one had a bad dream?"
"Uh huh."
Namjoon opened his arms up, letting Jungkook snuggle into his arms before kissing the boy's forehead. "Just a dream Kookie. Daddy is here. You're safe." He mumbled quietly as he was so close to sleep.
"Daddy keep Kookie safe?"
"Always." Namjoon promised, falling asleep before Jungkook could say anything more, leaving the little to curl into his daddy and stick a thumb into his mouth, falling back to sleep.

*edited*