Fighting

Kinda requested

Namjoon was in the living room with Jungkook, the pair were playing a board game and eating candy.
"Don't let him eat so much junk before his nap Namjoon. He'll never lay down if he is hyped up on sugar." Jin said irritated at the sight of Jungkook eating such sugary treats this close to his nap time.
"Yaaa. It's fine," Namjoon brushed Jin's comment off as Jungkook giggled and grabbed more sweets.
Namjoon went back to letting Jungkook beat him at board games, while Jin huffed irritably. "I win!" Jungkook squealed when he beat Namjoon at candyland.
"You did! You're so good at this game!" Jungkook hopped up, extremely hyper now that he'd consumed so much candy.
"I wanna play more! More more! Can I go outside!?"
"It's nearly your nap time. You don't need to go outside and get dirty," Jin stayed firmly.
"If he gets dirty I'll clean him up." Namjoon said, telling Jungkook he could play outside."
"Namjoon -"
"Go have fun Kookie. Daddy will be right out behind you." Namjoon promised as Jungkook ran outside to play in the yard.
"Why do you insist on undermining my every decision?" Jin snapped as soon as Jungkook was outside.
"Its just a bit of dirt. Don't be so uptight."
"It's not just that! You know we don't feed him candy or sugary things this close to naps or bedtime. Especially when he's little! And it's been going on for weeks! Every time I say something you do the complete opposite with him!"
"You have too many rules Jin! Lighten up!"
"Am I your friend?!" (A/n so in korean if you speak informally with someone older than you the elder asks a translation of this question to remind you, that you aren't the same age/on equal standing). "I'm still your Hyung, and I'll be respected!"
"And I'm the leader! Can't you give me some respect too?! I can make decisions without you!"
"But you don't have to undermine rules and what's already in place in the process!"
The two were progressively getting louder as they argued with one another. They had also been arguing long enough that Jungkook came back inside to see what was taking Namjoon so long to come play with him.
"Stop acting like such a brat!" Jin yelled at Namjoon, who was red in the face from yelling at the elders member.
"Why you yelling..." Jungkook squeaked out, he'd never seen the pair argue before and it frightened him.
"See now you've upset Kookie!" Namjoon yelled.
"Me?! You're the one letting him do whatever he wants!"
Jungkook shrank backwards Jin's last statement. His daddy Didn't let him do whatever he wanted. Why was Eomma so mad? "Was I bad?" Kookie asked softly, the question enough to break anyone's heart. That is if those hearts weren't currently angry and fighting.
"Kookie go to the playroom," Namjoon told the little. "Eomma and I need to talk about some stuff is all. Get into your pjs and be ready for your nap when I come in." His voice was firm as he spoke to Jungkook, turning back to begin arguing again.
Kookie hurried to the playroom, worried that the fighting was somehow his fault. He wasn't able to change his clothes - to little and needing help - so he put what pjs he wanted onto the bed in the playroom and would wait. He grabbed his stuffed bunny and started to talk to it - trying not to listen to the arguing he could still hear.
Jin and Namjoon's argument ended with the pair finally deciding to take a few minutes apart to calm down. Mainly because yoongi came out and yelled at them for their loud arguing while he was working on music.
Jin decided to check on Jungkook since it's been about teen minutes of constant arguing with Namjoon. "Kookie?" Jungkook was holding his bunny tight to his chest. The little had turned the tv on to try and watch cartoons and drown out the yelling. "Kookie what's wrong?" Jin could tell the boy was upset by how hard he clutched his bunny.
Jungkook turned the TV down when Jin spoke to him, shifting to look up at the eldest. "Is Eomma and daddy mad at Kookie?"
"What? No. Why do you think that."
"You two fighting cause of me. Yelling and angry."
"No. Baby it isn't cause of you. Daddy and I are just disagreeing about some of the rules. I'm sorry you got in the middle of it."
"Do you hate daddy?"
"What no! We're just disagreeing and and right now. It's normal for people to be angry sometimes. We'll work it out though...sometimes it just takes time and listening."
"You can't listen if you yelling..."
"You're right. I'll try not to yell at daddy again." Jin kissed the top of the littles head. "Fee better?"
"Neh. Do I have to take my nap?"
"You don't have to sleep. But you have to at least lay down and rest."
"Okay." Jin turned on the new sound machine he'd bought. The little device played a variety of soft white noises to help relax the listener. He put the setting into river streams before tucking Jungkook into bed.
"Close your eyes and listen to the sounds." Jin waited for jungkook's eyes to close before you he left the playroom - leaving the door cracked slightly.