Practice

Request -

Jungkook was with Jimin, V, and JHope at the studio practicing a new dance choreography for their upcoming tour. The maknae had been up late trying to study for a test he had for school, so when he got up for practice he was still very tired, and was messing up a lot.
JHope was trying to be patient with the youngest member, he knew why he was so tired. Namjoon had been scolding him a lot for his poor marks, and had taken his video games away unless he passed his upcoming math test. So he knew he was studying extra hard to not only get his games back, but to make the leader proud.
Jimin however, was getting frustrated with him. As they were next to each for the dance, Jungkook kept bumping into him and messing him up. And Jimin was the perfectionist, hating to mess up. "Yah! Jungkook stop bumping into me!"
"I'm sorry Hyung."
"Get your head together! You've been messing up all day!"
"Jimin, don't yell at him!" JHope scolded the man.
Jimin turned a bright red from frustration. "You've been scolding me all day for tiny trip ups! And even smacked my legs when they were bent wrong once! Jungkook has been doing nothing but stumble around and step on my feet! You haven't said anything to him!"
"He had a long night Park Jimin!"
"You always make excuses for him! It isn't fair!"
"I'd watch it park Jimin!" JHope scolded the younger, shocked at his disrespect.
"I'm sorry Hyung!" Jungkook bowed at his waist, not wanting to cause any fights as he apologized to Jimin again, despite not having really done anything wrong.
"Ugh!" Jimin stormed out the room in frustration.
"H-Hyung." Jungkook stood up, his lower lip wobbling as he was rejected. His little self starting to peek through now.
"It's okay Jungkook. Why don't you sit down for a minute. I'll go talk to Jimin and calm him down."
"I make jiji mad?" Jungkook whimpered.
"Go on Hyung. I've got this." Taehyung said quickly as his watched Jungkook crack.
JHope nodded and went to find the younger and give him a earful.
"Tata!" Jungkook suddenly started to cry. "Kookie bad! He make jiji mad!"
"Jiji is just stressed. He's been dancing very hard."
Kookie buried his face into Taehyung's chest as he was coddled. "I sowwy. No s'eep good."
"I know. You've been studying very hard for your test."
Jungkook nodded, rubbing at his eyes for tears and sleep. "Daddy take big Kookie games. Say he gotta do good on test."
"Yes he did. And big Kookie has been studying very hard. He's gonna do great."
"No!"
"Why?"
"C-cause. Big Kookie don't get it. He twy and twy. But no able to unda'stand book. And-and, daddy too busy to help unda'stand."
"I'm sure you'll do great on the test."
"Where jiji?"
"He's just getting some water and is gonna be back soon."
"C-can I take a nap?"
"You must be really tired to want a nap." Jungkook  nodded, sticking his thumb into his mouth and rubbing his eyes with the other. "Alright. Let's go to the dressing room. There's a couch you can lay on. I'll let hobi Hyung know you needed a nap."
"M'kay Tata."
Jungkook followed his hyung, but stopped when he heard a small slapping sound followed by a yelp. "Huh?" Jungkook pushed the bathroom door in the hall open, which is where he heard the sound.
"Kookie!" Tae grabbed his arm to pull him back, but Jungkook saw before the door closed.
Jimin's pink hair jerking up as JHope smacked his bare butt.
Through the door he heard JHope scolding "Don't you ever speak to me that way again!" SMACK "and don't ever speak to Jungkook like that! Younger or not!"
"I-I." Jungkook's face buried into his hands.
"Kookie?"
"I'm sorry!"
"Kookie!" Taehyung grabbed the shaking boy.
"Got jiji a spanking! I was bad and step on jiji Feets and he yell. So hobi spank him cause I was bad!"
"You weren't bad! You didn't do it on purpose!" Taehyung ushered him into the dressing room and made him sit in the couch. "Here," he grabbed some tissues and started to clear up the little's face. "You didn't do anything Kookie. You didn't step on jiji on purpose, right?"
"Didn't mean to."
"See? You weren't bad. Jiji shouldn't have yelled at you, that was bad and he knows that. That's why he's getting a spanking."
"But-"
"No buts, now. It's time for that nap."
"C-can you sing? Sing for Kookie?"
"Of course." He helped the little lay down in the couch, giving him two small pillows. One for his head and one to cuddle since he didn't have his bunny. When the boy had closed his eyes he started to sing a soft lullaby until he was sure Kookie had fallen asleep.
He turned the light off, but left the door to the hall cracked for a small stream of light. After that he left the room to wait for JHope so he could let him know.
He was just going towards the dance studio when JHope and a sniffling Jimin exited the bathroom. "Where is Jungkook?"
"He's in the dressing room napping Hyung. He slipped into little space after getting yelled at, and asked if he could take a nap."
"After he wakes up, little or not Jimin has an apology. Right?"
"Neh, Hyung."
"And?"
Jimin bowed to Taehyung quickly, "I'm sorry I was so disrespectful. It was wrong. And I shouldn't have acted that way towards Jungkook. Or in front of you."
"Now to the studio. I want thirty pushups, thirty crunches, and thirty pull ups."
"But Hyung-" Jimin wanted to protest the punishment was too harsh, but when JHope reached for his belt Jimin backtracked. "Yes Hyung," he bowed "thank you Hyung." He went to get started on his exercises.
"was Kookie alright?"
"He heard Jimin yelp, and so he opened the bathroom door."
"Oh no."
"I pulled him away as fast I could, but he saw Jimin get one spank. I'm sorry Hyung."
"It's not your fault. What did he do?"
"He started crying. Said he had been bad and got Jimin into trouble because of him. I told him he didn't do anything wrong, that Jimin knew better than to yell at him. I got him to calm down so he could take his nap."
"Good. Alright. We can keep practicing for now. I'll wake him in about an hour and a half."
Taehyung nodded and followed the man to the dance studio portion where Jimin was wincing through crunches. The pressure on his bottom hurting.
~~~~~~
After two more hours of practice, JHope went and woke up Jungkook. "Oh. Hobi." Jungkook rubbed at his eyes, trying to wake up and assess his surroundings.
"How are you feeling?"
"I want daddy."
"Yeah? Well how about we get going then? But first someone has something to say to you."
"Huh?" JHope took the boy back to his other hyungs who were waiting to leave. "Jimin."
Jimin jumped when the eldest man said his name. "Jiji?" Jungkook scooched backwards and looked at the man warily, scared the older was still angry with him.
Jimin lowered his head, too prideful to bow to the maknae, but he was also too embarrassed to look at him. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. You weren't trying to do it on purpose. I should've understood that you were tired from studying. You're still in school as well as an idol. I'm sorry I was harsh with you. Please forgive me."
"Kookie sowwy. He make jiji mad and jiji get 'panked." Jungkook made grabby hands at the man, wanting a hug.
Jimin smiled sadly and obliged, taking the little in for a hug. "Don't be sorry. I was wrong."
Jungkook hummed softly and cuddled into Jimin until JHope broke it up and told them they needed to get back to the dorm before dinner.

*edited*