37

Jin and Namjoon had spent the evening talking to one another about Taehyung. "I know he did something very bad, but he was so good this whole week. And I did give him a spanking."
Jin nodded, listening to Namjoon. "I was starting to think the same thing. I don't want to be too harsh on...."
"He might start thinking being good doesn't matter at all..."
"You're right. And it's the only thing he did this week." They both sat together for a moment, thinking. "He's in the playroom with yooni. I'll let him now we decide not to take away his prize." Jin nodded as he spoke, getting up from the bed and going to the playroom.
When he got there Taehyung and yoongi were both playing with their hotwheels. "Eomma!" Yoongi squealed when he saw the man, lifting up a hotwheel car bad he waved.
"Hey baby. Are you playing  nicely?"
"Neh!" He promised.
"Taetae. I came up because I wanted to tel you something."
Taehyung looked up from his toys quizzically. "Neh?"
"Joonie and I were talking," he bent down to the floor so he was next to Taehyung as he spoke. "We decided that since you got a spankings. And you taking and breaking Jimin's tablet is the only thing bad you've done all week. It wouldn't be fair to make you stay home during the movie trip. So you can still go to the movies with us tomorrow."
Taehyung dropped his toys and hugged onto Jin in excitement "really?!"
Jin couldn't help but laugh at the middle's excitement. "Yes really. You were so well behaved this whole week. We didn't think it was right to let that go to waist for this one thing."
"Thank you thank you thank you," he started to repeat the words at super speed.
"Calm down honey." Jin patted his head as the boy squealed with joy.
"Yooni. I can go movies with you and Kookie tomorrow!" Taehyung let go of Jin and turned his attention to the little.
"We sha'e popco'n !" Yoongi clapped excitedly at the news.
Jin kisses both boys atop their heads and left the playroom, letting the boys go back to what they had been doing.

extremely short. But I didn't like the way I left the last chapter.