34

Yoongi sat in the corner of the living room, pouting to himself as he stared at the wall. The little had gotten scolded by Namjoon for throwing his toys in an attempted tantrum, mad at being told he had to clean up his toys and get ready for a bath. "Joonie-"
"Hush little boy. Sit in the corner like I said for fifteen minutes . Don't make me spank you ontop of your timeout."
"Not fair." The boy grumbled to himself as he stared at his lap.
"Daddy," Jungkook came over to Namjoon with a juice pouch, needing help getting the straw in the juice.
"You need help baby?" Jungkook had been extra little the last few times he slipped into headspace and had a hard time talking or doing for himself.
"Uh," he nodded, handing the juice to the older man.
Namjoon got the straw into the juice for him before handing it back to the little, "here you go baby." Jungkook squealed happily, taking the drink and sipping at it.
"Hyung, I want a snack," Taehyung came up to Namjoon now, his stomach growling softly. the leader also happened to be home alone with all three boys in headspace, so he was having to care for them with no help.
"What would you like Taetae?"
"PBJ!"
"What do you say?"
"Please!"
"I wan' snack," yoongi whined from the corner, trying to find a way out of his punishment for even a moment.
"Yooni, don't make me warn you again about talking in the corner." Namjoon scolded the misbehaved boy again "I'm going to make Taetae his sandwich and you better sit right where you are. Understood?"
"Yes joonie," with that Namjoon took Taehyung to the kitchen to make him his sandwich as well a few carrots to snack on.
"Thank you!" Taehyung took the half sandwich Namjoon cut for him and began to munch on it happily.
"Finish your snack and then clean up. I need to watch yooni and Kookie. Can you do that for me?"
"Yeah! I'm big boy! I do it!"
"You are a big boy, thank you." Namjoon kissed the top of the boy's head and went back out to the living room.
Jungkook was now sucking on his pacifier and playing with his blocks, content with occupying his own time.
Yoongi was still pouting in the corner, but had started to squirm in the chair he'd been placed in. "Yooni sit still."
The little whined, trying to stop his squirming, but he had really needed to pee now and wasn't able to stop fidgeting.
"Yooni if I look over and you aren't sitting still like I told you I'm going to spank you. I'm not happy with your fussing today."After that Namjoon turned his attention to cleaning the living room, with yoongi trying and failing at staying still.
Not even five minutes later and yoongi had started to bounce a little "joonie," he started to whine, about to tel him he need to pee, but before he could Namjoon had put down what was in his hands and walked over to where yoongi was still sitting.
"You have five minutes left in the corner. And I've warned you plenty of times about sitting still and behaving. Now," he stood the boy up and landed three fast pops to his bottom and then sat him back down "one more word and I'll bare you're little bottom and spank you until it's red."
"I'm sowwy-" he tried to tell him again he really had to pee, but Namjoon turned him back to the wall and shushed him.
"Five more minutes. Be a good boy and I won't have to spank you. I'll let you up and have a snack when your time out is over. Eomma bought cuties again, so I'll peel you two of them since they're you're favorite."
Yoongi whined, telling himself he could hold it until then. If he tried really hard he could do it, and then he'd run right for the bathroom when Namjoon let him up. Except, he couldn't. Yoongi felt himself slip further into littlespace as he became more upset, and with his slip went the loss of his bladder control.
Yoongi started to cry loudly, embarrassed at his accident as he wet himself.
"Yoongi crying won't get you up earl-" Namjoon stopped when he turned to see yoongi had gotten up from his chair, with a giant wet spot on his jeans and his face flushed red from both crying and embarrassment. "Oh baby." Namjoon felt his heart constrict, he realized now that yoongi's fidgeting wasn't from being bored and trying to get out of timeout, but he had to pee and was holding it.
"I sowwy joonie. Yooni twy hold pee." He was trying to make Namjoon understand he didn't do it on purpose. Yoongi hadn't had any accidents before and wasn't sure what to expect for it.
Namjoon sighed, Jungkook had, had a few accidents when he was extremely little so he knew what to do. But he felt awful that this was partly his fault, if he let yoongi talk during his timeout and not assume he was continuing to try and misbehave, he wouldn't have had his first accident. "It's okay baby. I know you tried. This is my fault. I told you to sit still and thought you were still being fussy with me."
"Couldn't hold no mo'."
"I know. Don't be upset. Accidents happen, I'm sorry I didn't let you explain you had to pee. I'm going to need to give you another bath. Come on."
At this time Jungkook crawled away from his blocks and to the two, "baf!" Jungkook squealed, wanting to get a bath too and play in the water.
"Okay. Follow daddy to the bathroom." Namjoon took the still crying yoongi to the bathroom where he began to run the water before he helped the boy undress, cooing over him and telling him it was all okay.
"Daddy!" Jungkook pouted, jealous of the attention yoongi was getting as he waited for help to undress as well.
"Oh my baby Kookie needs help too? You're both so little right now, you need lots of help." He chuckled, throwing yoongi's clothes into the nearby hamper and then getting him into the water before undressing Jungkook. "My cute little baby." He cooed over Jungkook, making the little blush at the sudden attention. "What's wrong? You wanted daddy right? Don't get all shy on me now." He got both littles into the bathtub when Taehyung busted in the bathroom.
"I wanna play in the bath too!" Namjoon had no time to react as Taehyung stripped his clothes and bounced into the tub. Namjoon was grateful they had a giant sized bathtub now, as all three were in the tub.
"I'm home!" Jin was heard yelling as Namjoon started to fuss over yoongi again, who was now feeling better as he played with a rubber frog.
"In here!" Namjoon yelled back. Taehyung and Jungkook were playing with their own toys together.
"Eomma!" Jungkook squealed for the man.
"What is this?" Jin laughed coming into the bathroom.
"Bathtime!" Taehyung announced as he squirted Jungkook with his rubber duck.
"All together?" He laughed.
"Yeah. Yooni had a little accident so we needed to get him all cleaned up. And the others wanted to join in." Namjoon explained. "Can you go get a change of pajamas for everyone? It's easier than redressing them in regular clothes."
"Alright," Jin left to get clothes as Namjoon entertained all three playful boys. Reminding himself to tell him never to leave him alone with all three in headspace again.