Daddies are leaving pt. 1

JHope and Namjoon had to go out of the country for a few weeks to do their own special photo shoot for their upcoming mixtapes they were working on.
This left Jin, Yoongi, and the maknae line in their Seoul dorm without the other two rappers.
Jungkook and Yoongi were both in little space when the two left for their shoots. "No daddy!" Jungkook was crying as Namjoon brought his luggage to the front door.
"I have to go Kookie. It's for my music. I'll be back in four weeks."
"Too long," Jungkook was sitting on one of the leader's suitcases to keep him from leaving.
"I know it's a longtime. But I'll call every night before bedtime, I promise. And I'll bring you back a special gift from America."
"I want you."
"I know. But Eomma is still here and he'll take good care of you and yoongi." 
Jungkook was still pouting as Namjoon forced him to stand up, "call every night?"
"I promise." Namjoon kissed the top of the little's head. "Now I have to get to the airport. I'll call when I land. Be good for Eomma."
Kookie hugged the man one more time before Namjoon started taking his suitcases to the awaiting car.
"I have to go now Yooni. Daddy will call you as soon as he gets to America." JHope was saying as both of them came downstairs.
"I wanna go to! I don't want you to go!"
"I know baby. But I have to. And you have to stay here for big Yoongi's work."
"Nooooo," he started crying again as JHope gave him kisses to his face.
"Don't cry right before I leave yooni. daddy will be sad his whole trip." The little quieted himself to sniffles so that his daddy would smile and give him a few more kisses before going outside with his things, following behind Namjoon.
When the vehicle was out of site, both of the little's started to cry once again. They hadn't been little whenever the men had been getting ready to leave, so their little selves weren't prepared for their daddies to leave for a whole month.
"It's okay babies. Your daddies will call soon, it'll be okay." Jin let them both cuddle up to his side on the carpeted floor and cry it out.
"Daddy gon' forget about Kookie and never come back!" He maknae wailed.
"No he won't!" Jin exclaimed in shock. "He'd never forget about you baby. Daddy loves you to much to leave. He's already missing you so much and he just left."
"B-but."
"No buts. Daddy loves you so very much. Don't ever think he'd leave you and forget about you!" When he finally got rid of Kookie's fears, he was able to get the pair to fully calm down.
"I wanna watch daddy." Yoongi told Jin when the eldest man stood up.
"Okay. I'll set up the tv you can watch daddy's music videos."
"I wanna watch my daddy too." Kookie said, pouting.
"I'll make a little playlist of videos for you both to watch. Go get settled in the couch." Both of the boys got up off the floor and made their way into the living room where they settled down on the big couch with their stuffies.